Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 282. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Good luck the coming weeks with new customer registration and thanks for the fast statement regarding MtGox. I'm sure you guys will attract much more volume now!

This. Mt Gox is going to drive so many new users to Kraken. It's really good that Payward (Kraken) lets themselves be heard in the community and distantiates themselves from Mt Gox. We need professional exchanges that won't gamble with our funds and who communicate, and Payward's recent actions are a clear indication for me that Kraken is a very reliable platform that can be trusted.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello all Kraken users!
BitcoinSites.Org has reviewed your exchange.
Here is an article.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Good luck the coming weeks with new customer registration and thanks for the fast statement regarding MtGox. I'm sure you guys will attract much more volume now!
Activity: 6
Anyone had a deposit over the limit? Are those daily limit 24 hours after deposit or new day?

Why could the withdraws be Pending but no withdraws done in 48 hours before?
Activity: 26
So if I have experienced a delay of 2 business days already I should expect to receive the deposit tomorrow? Or will I have to wait a further 2 business days? Thanks for your help Dargo, much appreciated.

The delay will be at least 2 business days over what the transfer would have otherwise taken. But waiting times for SEPA transfers can vary. Even if they normally post for you next business day, this doesn't mean it will always be that way. Just recently we had some users who normally had next day service, but for some reason their SEPA deposits took 4 business days. We state that SEPA takes 1-4 business days for a reason, because they can take up to 4 business days and it doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. With the temporary extra 2 business day delay, SEPA could temporarily take 3 - 6 business days. Tomorrow would be the earliest you can expect the transfer, but it could take longer.

Or it could take over a month...

Spoke to my bank and they said that they had already provided all details to your bank previously...
Activity: 2
Hi Dargo - seems like you're the kraken support? I have a ticket in but there's not much indication as to how long it takes to get a response.

I booked a withdrawal a couple of days ago and tried to cancel it yesterday. I click the cancel button, confirm it and get an error message.

It would be nice to know if my withdrawal is still scheduled to happen or not, as my balance is currently (an uncomfortable) zero.

Thanks

Edit to add
 Just read the last couple of pages of this thread. Shame to hear lots of unhappy customers. I was raving about kraken recently - here's hoping there ain't any hiccups on the horizon.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
So if I have experienced a delay of 2 business days already I should expect to receive the deposit tomorrow? Or will I have to wait a further 2 business days? Thanks for your help Dargo, much appreciated.

The delay will be at least 2 business days over what the transfer would have otherwise taken. But waiting times for SEPA transfers can vary. Even if they normally post for you next business day, this doesn't mean it will always be that way. Just recently we had some users who normally had next day service, but for some reason their SEPA deposits took 4 business days. We state that SEPA takes 1-4 business days for a reason, because they can take up to 4 business days and it doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. With the temporary extra 2 business day delay, SEPA could temporarily take 3 - 6 business days. Tomorrow would be the earliest you can expect the transfer, but it could take longer.
Activity: 49
legendary
What about the Bitcoin deposits?

Bitcoin deposits should be resolved shortly. We did a fairly routine update to the bitcoin code but apparently this time it caused a few deposit issues. There are also a few litecoin deposit issues and those should be resolved shortly as well.
legendary
Update on the Fidor transfer issue: Fidor is in the process of updating their API, and this will result in a delay of 2 business days for all transfers. We expect the API to be back online tomorrow, but there's a chance that it could take longer. Again, this a delay only, it does not impact the security of your money in any way. Deposits sent to our account will arrive as usual, but it will take longer for the deposit to be credited to your Kraken account. Withdrawal requests will take longer to be sent to Fidor for processing. We're sorry for the interruption in funding - this issue was caused by some work being done on the banking back end and some unanticipated complications arose that now require the update to the API.
legendary
Activity: 984
What about the Bitcoin deposits?
Thanks for the update Dargo!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi Dargo, any idea whats up with SEPA deposits? I've no problem waiting when informed but at the moment I'm just checking the site every half hour it is pretty frustrating. I've deposited several times without any problems.

Sorry nagleatorcoin, I meant to reply to your first post earlier. The issue that's delaying Fidor-Fidor transactions is also delaying other bank transactions. The issue is on Fidor's side, which makes it harder estimate when it will be resolved. There's no impact beyond the delay (which of course is bad, but there's nothing beyond this). I'll keep making updates here, but I don't have further information at the present time. 

Is this delay also affecting withdrawals? Some of the Dutch folks (including me) have had a withdrawal stuck on Pending for a day or so, where normally the status changes to Sent very quickly.

Yes, withdrawals are affected as well.

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

I guess it shows that we're spoiled with next-day or same-day withdrawals when we come running at the forums whenever there's a 1 day delay Smiley
legendary
Hi Dargo, any idea whats up with SEPA deposits? I've no problem waiting when informed but at the moment I'm just checking the site every half hour it is pretty frustrating. I've deposited several times without any problems.

Sorry nagleatorcoin, I meant to reply to your first post earlier. The issue that's delaying Fidor-Fidor transactions is also delaying other bank transactions. The issue is on Fidor's side, which makes it harder estimate when it will be resolved. There's no impact beyond the delay (which of course is bad, but there's nothing beyond this). I'll keep making updates here, but I don't have further information at the present time. 

Is this delay also affecting withdrawals? Some of the Dutch folks (including me) have had a withdrawal stuck on Pending for a day or so, where normally the status changes to Sent very quickly.

Yes, withdrawals are affected as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
The issue is on Fidor's side, which makes it harder estimate when it will be resolved.
hmm okay.. all other fidor transfers I made during the weekend and today went through.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 984
Kraken was pretty slow for me too a couple of minutes ago.

But I find it more worrying that my BTC deposit still has not shown up, after 50 confirmations.

For me it is kind of "ok" to have troubles with bank transfers, as it might be the banks fault.
Such a delay with a BTC deposit on the other hand is unacceptable.
Jump to: