Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 288. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Please note that we still have issues with Namecoin transactions, but this should be fixed in a few hours.

Namecoin should be working now as well. So far as we know, all digital currency funding issues have been resolved, so please speak up if you still have an issue.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
BTC now in account, thanks.
legendary
Please note that we still have issues with Namecoin transactions, but this should be fixed in a few hours.
legendary
are btc withdrawals possible at the moment?  
because 1 hour ago I wanted to withdraw 0.01btc, but it is "pending" since then... Some minutes ago I clicked the Cacel Button, but it is still "pending" !??

Is it still "pending" Serpens? We were working on the stuck transactions until a little while ago, and that may have caused this. Bitcoin transactions should be working across the board now, so let us know if there are still issues.  
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A simple question.

Is it possible to transfer EUR to a UK bank via SEPA from Kraken?  Three attempts have failed so far.

Has anybody been able to do this?

In what way have they failed? If the transaction status in your account shows "failed," this probably means there's some kind of problem with the account details you've entered. Someone will have to take a closer look, so the best thing to do is make a ticket about it, and you can PM me the ticket number if you want.

Thanks Dargo.

After further investigation, it would seem that some Bank staff can be (rhymes with 'bankers').  It appears that my bank 'will' support SEPA ..... in 2016 - not what I was originally informed.  I have lots of bad language I could use but, I just need to find a UK bank that will support this method.

Edit: Hold that. Trying an old account with another bank and status now says 'Sent' !  I guess a 'watch this space' is required.

Success!! Euros -> GBP in the bank... Yes.

Thanks Kraken
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
are btc withdrawals possible at the moment?  
because 1 hour ago I wanted to withdraw 0.01btc, but it is "pending" since then... Some minutes ago I clicked the Cacel Button, but it is still "pending" !??
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone - here's the situation with digital currency funding. The problem was caused by us - we were running some tests on the site, and in doing so we accidentally tripped over some of our own safety wires. We have various safety measures in place that disable digital currency funding as a protective measure against attack and sometimes we accidentally trigger them ourselves (this has happened before).

The site is secure and all funds are safe. Digital currency funding has been re-enabled, but we're still working to resolve transactions that are stuck in "confirming" status, or that haven't showed up at all. We don't have an estimate at the present time for how long this will take, but it will be done as soon as possible.

People have complained before that it takes too long to get updates on social media in situations like this and this is another example. We are developing a system that will be more responsive but it (obviously) hasn't been implemented yet.

We apologize for any anxiety or inconvenience this situation may have caused.  

@Dargo:

Thank you for detailed explanation - mistakes can happen, no problem with that -
and you responded fast after you learned about digital currency funding issue.

If you want to have a look at today's created tickets regarding this issue,
you sure gonna catch up faster on resolving it.

Shouldn't be that much?

And a BIG Thank You for working on establishing a better customer support

highly appreciated
legendary
Hi Everyone - here's the situation with digital currency funding. The problem was caused by us - we were running some tests on the site, and in doing so we accidentally tripped over some of our own safety wires. We have various safety measures in place that disable digital currency funding as a protective measure against attack and sometimes we accidentally trigger them ourselves (this has happened before).

The site is secure and all funds are safe. Digital currency funding has been re-enabled, but we're still working to resolve transactions that are stuck in "confirming" status, or that haven't showed up at all. We don't have an estimate at the present time for how long this will take, but it will be done as soon as possible.

People have complained before that it takes too long to get updates on social media in situations like this and this is another example. We are developing a system that will be more responsive but it (obviously) hasn't been implemented yet.

We apologize for any anxiety or inconvenience this situation may have caused.  
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We hit a snag while adding a new currency. Funding is temporarily offline and should be back within a few hours.
I've just tweeted them, hopefully better than opening the ticked (as nobody has picked mine up).

same here, I tweeted to @krakenfx and opened support ticket.
Let's see how that support request is being handled.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40krakenfx%20AND%20btc%20OR%20bitcoin%20AND%20deposit%20OR%20deposits&src=typd&f=realtime

Activity: 52
I've just tweeted them, hopefully better than opening the ticked (as nobody has picked mine up).
not sure if that could be related to blockchain.info being down since a while for maintenance

Not related. Blockchain.info does not run the Bitcoin network, or Kraken. Instead of blockchain.info, one can use e.g. blockr.io to check transactions.
It's possible that Kraken uses blockchain.info to confirm deposits instead of their own custom implementation?

that was what I thought.

Well after I have seen a few people here commenting on not receiving BTC in their account balance after funding with coins,
I did a test funding with 0.1 btc - and really, the coins did not arrive in my kraken account after 13 confirmations.

That's actually the very first time.

Usually as soon as a transaction gets 6 confirmations, I see coins in my account. This time not.
I actually was about to send larger amounts over, but now I am holding on and wait to get a response from Dargo maybe ?

Activity: 20
Now withdraw litecoin it's working Smiley
Thanks for the info. I managed to initiate a SEPA withdrawal. Maybe we who have bitcoins stuck somewhere, still have hope  Cool

I really hate it when companies have Twitter accounts etc., but don't use them to communicate about problems. Especially these days, when there's a lots of troublesome things happening at the exchanges.
Activity: 3
Now withdraw litecoin it's working Smiley
Activity: 52
Blockchain is up and running now.
I wouldn't explain the delay, as I had 30 confirmations before it went to maintenance.

A.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
not sure if that could be related to blockchain.info being down since a while for maintenance

Not related. Blockchain.info does not run the Bitcoin network, or Kraken. Instead of blockchain.info, one can use e.g. blockr.io to check transactions.
It's possible that Kraken uses blockchain.info to confirm deposits instead of their own custom implementation?
Activity: 3
Me too, i'm trying to withdraw litecoin and I get "Service unavailable" Sad
Activity: 20
Right now I can't withdraw anything. I tried both EUR and Litecoin. I get "Service unavailable".
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
It's more than one week that I get this error while withdrawing bitcoins from kraken:
Withdrawals are not currently available

Withdrawals have been temporarily disabled for this asset. Please check back later.

Only me?
Jump to: