Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 289. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
not sure if that could be related to blockchain.info being down since a while for maintenance

Not related. Blockchain.info does not run the Bitcoin network. While blockchain.info is down, one can use e.g. blockr.io.

As a test, I have just sent BTC 0.1 BTC to my kraken account, I will update when it arrives
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
not sure if that could be related to blockchain.info being down since a while for maintenance

Not related. Blockchain.info does not run the Bitcoin network, or Kraken. Instead of blockchain.info, one can use e.g. blockr.io to check transactions.

Has anybody received a reply for their support ticket regarding disappeared BTCs? My transaction has 48 confirmations... It would be good if Kraken communicated something e.g. on their Twitter or Facebook pages.

I am glad to see, Kraken is getting some well deserved recognition by bitcoin people around the globe.
I am with Kraken since October 2013 - and so far had never experienced any problem.
Fastest SEPA withdrawals - mostly same day arrival in my bank account - even for large amount (Tier3).

I just requested another EUR withdrawal - expected to be in my bank account in a couple of hours.
Will update.

Cheers to everyone - I am expecting a week full of trading opportunities.

Received! SEPA withdrawal
ordered this morning, arrived after 5 hours in my bank account.

Actually as usual.
However - Kraken I need to tell you - that's simply awesome. Thank you for excellent service.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I have a transaction with 12 confirmations. Not showing in my account.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Deposited namecoin yesterday morning. Already 24 hours underway.. nothing arrived. Where can I see the amount of confirms from namecoin?
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
68 confirmations here and no coins.
Activity: 52
Same here, deposited coins @ 0730 GMT, 30 confirmations and nothing.
what's going on??
Also 2 deposits pending with 6+ confirms.. Normaly they where there already..
I've got now 31 confirmations, no coins. I haven't received a reply to my ticket, but hope they're on it.
Activity: 24
Also 2 deposits pending with 6+ confirms..
Normaly they where there already..
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Does anybody else have had problems with depositing bitcoins to Kraken? My transfer has already 18 confirmations, nothing showing. I naturally contacted Kraken's support, but I guess getting a reply takes a day or two. Just wondering if it is everyone or just me.

I transfered BTC yesterday, it usually seems to take about an hour.

Hopefully they will arrive soon.

Smiley

Does anybody else have had problems with depositing bitcoins to Kraken? My transfer has already 18 confirmations, nothing showing. I naturally contacted Kraken's support, but I guess getting a reply takes a day or two. Just wondering if it is everyone or just me.

I am glad to see, Kraken is getting some well deserved recognition by bitcoin people around the globe.
I am with Kraken since October 2013 - and so far had never experienced any problem.
Fastest SEPA withdrawals - mostly same day arrival in my bank account - even for large amount (Tier3).

I just requested another EUR withdrawal - expected to be in my bank account in a couple of hours.
Will update.

Cheers to everyone - I am expecting a week full of trading opportunities.
Activity: 434
I published a new update for my Kraken WP8 app. It has some nice new features, check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5165810

^^ it's about time this was getting some recognition.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I published a new update for my Kraken WP8 app. It has some nice new features, check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5165810
Activity: 5
A simple question.

Is it possible to transfer EUR to a UK bank via SEPA from Kraken?  Three attempts have failed so far.

Has anybody been able to do this?

In what way have they failed? If the transaction status in your account shows "failed," this probably means there's some kind of problem with the account details you've entered. Someone will have to take a closer look, so the best thing to do is make a ticket about it, and you can PM me the ticket number if you want.

Thanks Dargo.

After further investigation, it would seem that some Bank staff can be (rhymes with 'bankers').  It appears that my bank 'will' support SEPA ..... in 2016 - not what I was originally informed.  I have lots of bad language I could use but, I just need to find a UK bank that will support this method.

Edit: Hold that. Trying an old account with another bank and status now says 'Sent' !  I guess a 'watch this space' is required.
Activity: 434
A simple question.

Is it possible to transfer EUR to a UK bank via SEPA from Kraken?  Three attempts have failed so far.

In what way have they failed? If the transaction status in your account shows "failed," this probably means there's some kind of problem with the account details you've entered. Someone will have to take a closer look, so the best thing to do is make a ticket about it, and you can PM me the ticket number if you want.

Dargo, I still have the issue of those HSBC withdrawals having not come through yet;

Withdrawal ACCF5M5-UQWDNG-GNOWNL

Withdrawal ACCN72A-PSHBWL-2DWY6G

Last response of the support ticket I have was;
Sal (Kraken Support)
Feb 05 09:57
Request #17716 "SEPA withdrawals" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #17716

I am 99.99999999% sure that the problem is most likely HSBC being a bunch of cunts, but can you have another look into this for me please?
Obviously, as stated previously, my other bank withdrawals are working fine, so no issue there, just those two noted above.
thanks.

R

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
A simple question.

Is it possible to transfer EUR to a UK bank via SEPA from Kraken?  Three attempts have failed so far.

Jump to: