Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 287. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

obviously you are not a great supporter Wink
Most of the fiat issues are caused by the bank of the user and not by Kraken/their bank. As you can read here on the forum, it helps to switch the bank. Then deposits and withdrawals are very fast, most of the time just 1 day.

So I am saying above my Withdraw is pending since 1 month with no support, no clear communication of what is the issue, only occasional standard answer ("we are looking with priority to your problem etc.." ).

So Serpens66 even if it is my bank problem (which I don't think), don't you think in 1 month somebody from the kraken support should communicate me this information to let me take action?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Dear Kraken.com,

i was a big supporter of you , i wanted to deposit some fiat and cryptos on your exchange..
But, reading on different forums and on your offical facebook page, i have noticed that many of your customers are having trouble withdrawing fiat, no customer support, delays of more than 1 month.. all of these issues are not accepted for a trustable service.

You lost one of your great supporters until all of these issues will be solved.
Most of the fiat issues are caused by the bank of the user and not by Kraken/their bank. As you can read here on the forum, it helps to switch the bank. Then deposits and withdrawals are very fast, most of the time just 1 day.

+1
i think i've already mentioned the issues i've had. changing my receiving bank fixed all problems I had previously suffered.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Dear Kraken.com,

i was a big supporter of you , i wanted to deposit some fiat and cryptos on your exchange..
But, reading on different forums and on your offical facebook page, i have noticed that many of your customers are having trouble withdrawing fiat, no customer support, delays of more than 1 month.. all of these issues are not accepted for a trustable service.

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Ugh, Doge? Seriously?

please noooooooo! self-degradation, flagellation and total crucifixion is imminent!
Couldn't say it better Cheesy
+1

Doge coin limit is broken, Doge developers are not supporting it anymore. Because of many people pump moneys in to Doge doesn't make it this currency live cryptocurrency. This was a joke from the beginning, why anyone expect Doge would be seriously maintained. Putting this joke currency here is not a good sign for a serious company.
Activity: 4
Dear Kraken.com,

Activity: 266
Ugh, Doge? Seriously?

please noooooooo! self-degradation, flagellation and total crucifixion is imminent!
Couldn't say it better Cheesy
Activity: 7
Hello dargo,

I am writing you to to have direct support with my problem with kraken.
my withdraw is in "pending"  status sice 20 jan...  I am really frustrated about support and to understand a valid reason why my money is blocked since 1 month...

Can you help?  SR # 16858

Thanks!
Activity: 434
Ugh, Doge? Seriously?

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
ZDGE is now also mentioned on the assets.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Please note that we still have issues with Namecoin transactions, but this should be fixed in a few hours.

Namecoin should be working now as well. So far as we know, all digital currency funding issues have been resolved, so please speak up if you still have an issue.

@Dargo:

Resolved!

Btc's that yesterday didn't show up in account balance after funding,
are now all correct displayed.

Thanks!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hehe, nice Smiley

Was already afraid that they would add something like doge or max.. This makes more sense Cheesy
+1
GBP means that they found an UK banking partner they can work with. That is good news.

That would be good news - having soon GBP added and a 'safe to work with' UK banking partner
Waiting for the official announcement Smiley
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Hehe, nice Smiley

Was already afraid that they would add something like doge or max.. This makes more sense Cheesy
+1
GBP means that they found an UK banking partner they can work with. That is good news.
Hehe, nice Smiley

Was already afraid that they would add something like doge of max.. This makes more sense Cheesy

Agreed. It would be silly for Kraken to try and become another Cryptsy.
Hehe, nice Smiley

Please note that we still have issues with Namecoin transactions, but this should be fixed in a few hours.

Namecoin should be working now as well. So far as we know, all digital currency funding issues have been resolved, so please speak up if you still have an issue.
I believe for most the current "issue" is: what is the new currency on kraken? Smiley

twitter link disappear from the main site footer?
don't you think it can be better to create a blog with announcements instead of using twitter/this thread for that?

Would it be a good guess if the new pair is British Pounds?
This pair suddenly exists:
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Ticker?pair=XBTGBP
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Ticker?pair=NMCGBP
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Ticker?pair=LTCGBP

Seems like it. It is also mentioned in the list of assets that the site deals in:
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Assets

I believe for most the current "issue" is: what is the new currency on kraken? Smiley

don't you think it can be better to create a blog with announcements instead of using twitter/this thread for that?

Would it be a good guess if the new pair is British Pounds?
This pair suddenly exists:
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Ticker?pair=XBTGBP
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Ticker?pair=NMCGBP
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Ticker?pair=LTCGBP
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Is it still "pending" Serpens? We were working on the stuck transactions until a little while ago, and that may have caused this. Bitcoin transactions should be working across the board now, so let us know if there are still issues.  
two hours later it was send Wink

I remember a simiular bug some time ago. You wrote that while it's "pending" it should not be possible to cancel it. So I think you forgot to remove the cancel button Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Jump to: