Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 311. (Read 628668 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
because USD is going down, better go out from USD to EUR if you are going to hold fiat for a while

Is that even possible if you already have fiat in USD in the account

Buy BTC with your USD. Sell the BTC for EUR.

Is Kraken shutting down their USD section
I believe they are not shutting down, they are waiting for more approvals in different states. It seems to be much more difficult to operate in US then in Europe. There are already announced some state(s) in the first half of 2014 on kraken.
Activity: 224
because USD is going down, better go out from USD to EUR if you are going to hold fiat for a while

Is Kraken shutting down their USD section
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF

Activity: 175
Why is the XBT volume so low for the USD?
maybe because
We'll launch in Texas (and other US states) next year
?

Right now its say 4.74 24 hours  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
maybe because
We'll launch in Texas (and other US states) next year
?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
I just signed up and submitted all the verification documents.  Unfortunately, you offer only digital <> digital trading in Texas.

Any ideas when you will offer digital <> USD trading in Texas?  The second-largest Gross State Product in the US  Smiley  Even a ballpark roadmap will be better than nothing, e.g. next month, next year, we have no idea...

We'll launch in Texas (and other US states) next year, and hopefully it'll be early in the year, say in the first 3-4 months or so. But of course it could take longer and be sometime in the later half of the year. 
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I just signed up and submitted all the verification documents.  Unfortunately, you offer only digital <> digital trading in Texas.

Any ideas when you will offer digital <> USD trading in Texas?  The second-largest Gross State Product in the US  Smiley  Even a ballpark roadmap will be better than nothing, e.g. next month, next year, we have no idea...
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
@Dargo
Probably you guys are on holidays or something. Please check request #4316. Thanks.
Activity: 66
@Dergo

I am asking in ticket "#10077" two weeks ago If you are planing to add some other crypto currency as well in the future? Especially scrypto coins like FTC or NVC and others..

I'll reply to your ticket here - we don't have any plans at this point to add any more digital currencies. We may add some more eventually, but no plan and no ETA at this point. 

we like you because of diversity but anyway I miss one or two digital currencies that are coming from behind.. :/
I hope you will change your mind soon enough Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Another bug found.

Yesterday my monthly deposit limit was at $99K/$100K and even though I didn't do anything on Kraken other than withdrawing funds, today I find the limit at $101K/$100K and the website says I'm unable to make another deposit for 9 days, even though I made a (Bitcoin) deposit on the 25th of november, which should clear from the monthly limit in 2 days.

What's going on here? It would suck if I can't make more deposits for 9 days because of this Sad

edit: Made a support-ticket (#13937) regarding this issue, but I fear that with the upcoming holidays it may take some time before it gets resolved...
edit2: Now the "9 days" notice disappeared and it just says I have to wait for the limit to expire.

We replied to your ticket a little while ago. Everything should be sorted out, but let me know if not.

Yeah, got the reply to the ticket, it's working okay again.
legendary
@Dergo

I am asking in ticket "#10077" two weeks ago If you are planing to add some other crypto currency as well in the future? Especially scrypto coins like FTC or NVC and others..

I'll reply to your ticket here - we don't have any plans at this point to add any more digital currencies. We may add some more eventually, but no plan and no ETA at this point. 
legendary
Another bug found.

Yesterday my monthly deposit limit was at $99K/$100K and even though I didn't do anything on Kraken other than withdrawing funds, today I find the limit at $101K/$100K and the website says I'm unable to make another deposit for 9 days, even though I made a (Bitcoin) deposit on the 25th of november, which should clear from the monthly limit in 2 days.

What's going on here? It would suck if I can't make more deposits for 9 days because of this Sad

edit: Made a support-ticket (#13937) regarding this issue, but I fear that with the upcoming holidays it may take some time before it gets resolved...
edit2: Now the "9 days" notice disappeared and it just says I have to wait for the limit to expire.

We replied to your ticket a little while ago. Everything should be sorted out, but let me know if not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I made a small test withdrawal (SEPA) with Kraken on Friday. I received it yesterday afternoon.
So far so good. Will be cashing out more after new years.
Activity: 532
Margin trading and such are not enabled yet until volume picks up.

Volume already picked up.

Fairly new here, how much has volume picked up? I'm literally yearning to get margin trading on here!

The highest daily BTC volume on Kraken was 2,528 five days ago. The highest LTC volume on Kraken was 14,691 five days ago. So the volume has been steadily rising.

Margin trading on litecoin could be enabled. LTC volume is sufficient in my opinion.

Sounds positive, seriously can't wait. Actually really like the platform so far and can only see it getting better. Guess this is a new year job though, volume seems to have been low so far over the last few days; sure it will pick up again when everyone has had enough turkey Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
13 days since last response from support... Ticket 4747

I've also noticed that for every failed SEPA transfer, you're charged €5 to deposit the money back into your Kraken account?!

Is that true? And what is reasons for failed SEPA transfers at all?

That's the exact same question I've got Wink  They're looking into it. SEPA transfers were working flawless and all of a sudden they didn't anymore. I didn't change anything at my end, so it has to be something on their end or their bank.

I've called my bank, but they send me back to Kraken's bank. They should see an errorcode/message.

For now I've opened an account at another bank and received my first SEPA transfer here. But I still would like to know why SEPA transfers to my main bank are failing.
Activity: 66
@Dergo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Another bug found.

Jump to: