Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 312. (Read 628668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Bug report!

My Monthly Withdrawal Limit just went negative. Didn't do anything special, just logged in to make a withdrawal. The system is now only allowing my to withdraw part of my funds for some reason. The whole list:
Code:
Daily limit 		$0.00 / $20,000.00
Monthly limit -$90,893.78 / $100,000.00
Current balance €6,220.34
Withheld €0.00
Withheld (converted) $0.00
Maximum withdrawal €4,607.66

No idea why I can't withdraw the full 6.2K Euro. Even if you read the montly limit as a positive number, there's enough limit left to withdraw more than the indicated 4.6K. I have no open orders.

edit: Ok, after withdrawing the 4.6K, the withdraw page now lets me withdraw the rest, so I did that.

edit2: Just saw a post from another forum where someone is having this issue (http://oi42.tinypic.com/2chtlld.jpg). What I noticed is that the ratio max_withdrawal / total_balance is the same (0.7407) for both me and the other guy. This may help you folks in tracking down the issue.
The negative is a bug, yes. But its 90k $ and not . So the 0,7407 you mentioned is just the factor to convert $ to €.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Bug report!

My Monthly Withdrawal Limit just went negative. Didn't do anything special, just logged in to make a withdrawal. The system is now only allowing my to withdraw part of my funds for some reason. The whole list:
Code:
Withheld €0.00

No idea why I can't withdraw the full 6.2K Euro. Even if you read the montly limit as a positive number, there's enough limit left to withdraw more than the indicated 4.6K. I have no open orders.

edit: Ok, after withdrawing the 4.6K, the withdraw page now lets me withdraw the rest, so I did that.

edit2: Just saw a post from another forum where someone is having this issue (http://oi42.tinypic.com/2chtlld.jpg). What I noticed is that the ratio max_withdrawal / total_balance is the same (0.7407) for both me and the other guy. This may help you folks in tracking down the issue.

Thanks for the report - we're looking into it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Margin trading and such are not enabled yet until volume picks up.

Volume already picked up.

Fairly new here, how much has volume picked up? I'm literally yearning to get margin trading on here!

The highest daily BTC volume on Kraken was 2,528 five days ago. The highest LTC volume on Kraken was 14,691 five days ago. So the volume has been steadily rising.

Margin trading on litecoin could be enabled. LTC volume is sufficient in my opinion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Fairly new here, how much has volume picked up? I'm literally yearning to get margin trading on here!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bug report!

Code:
Withheld €0.00

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I have the Get Verified Tier 2 in "Processing" status and when I select my 2 documents (passport and utility bill) in Tier 3 to upload and click the GET VERIFIED button nothing happens. Can anybody help please?

Could anybody help me please?

What browser do you use? I read in this thread that the Kraken website doesn't work that well with Firefox (though I don't have any issues myself). If you're using FF, try Chrome instead for Kraken, see if it helps.

Fucking awesome... you were right, I tried Internet Explorer and everything went fine (I was using Firefox before). I can't believe someone is still using that software. Thank you for your help!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
Why have you got XRP, XBT for Ripple and Bitcoin and LTC for Litecoin should't it not be XLT as well
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What is deposit fee for ripple? I've just deposit 100XRP for test and I get 50XRP to Kraken account. That's almost 1€ of fee if I am correct?
https://www.kraken.com/u/funding/deposit?asset=XXRP

Ripple XRP Deposit

Deposit XRP to your account by sending them to the deposit address shown below.  
To help avoid mistakes in copying the info to your client, use the available buttons to either launch your client with the deposit info automatically entered, or select the address for copy + paste to your client. Always double-check to make sure the info copied correctly. Please note that we are not responsible for coins mistakenly sent to the wrong place.  
Don't exceed your daily or monthly funding limits. If you exceed the limits, your account will be frozen until you get verified for higher limits, or until the funds are returned to you.
Address Setup Fee Ʀ50.00000

Page Not Found

The page you requested doesn't exist or was recently moved.

Where I can find all your Address Setup Fee for all cryptocurrency

This setup fee stuff is native to ripple, nothing to do with Kraken. All the others are free as afaik,  though ive never traded xvn so i don't know about that one.
Activity: 17
Having a Kraken demo account with some virtual funds thrown in would be a good chance to test a margin trading instead of waiting for a later grand opening.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
What is deposit fee for ripple? I've just deposit 100XRP for test and I get 50XRP to Kraken account. That's almost 1€ of fee if I am correct?

Ripple XRP Deposit

To help avoid mistakes in copying the info to your client, use the available buttons to either launch your client with the deposit info automatically entered, or select the address for copy + paste to your client. Always double-check to make sure the info copied correctly. Please note that we are not responsible for coins mistakenly sent to the wrong place.  
Don't exceed your daily or monthly funding limits. If you exceed the limits, your account will be frozen until you get verified for higher limits, or until the funds are returned to you.

Page Not Found

The page you requested doesn't exist or was recently moved.

Where I can find all your Address Setup Fee for all cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
PDF verification documents upload, please Smiley

File requirements are determined by some third party software we use, so we don't have the option of allowing PDF at this time.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice

Ripple XRP Deposit

I'm working with Kraken, so I'll put this on my list. I totally agree that the advanced features are tricky to use.

Can you also put on the list the integration of Kraken data feed with this charting service: https://www.tradingview.com/

The reason for this is: bitcoinwisdom only shows charts of two Kraken pairs, while tradingview would probably be happy to have all your pairs. This is only a guess based on the fact that they have all tradable symbols from the exchanges they already integrated (gox, btcchina, btc-e and bitstamp).

This is the e-mail address of the guy from tradingview: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2649513 Just send him an e-mail and ask what he needs to hook your data. Can you do it? They are very fast. I needed BTCChina and they integrated within two days.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
PDF verification documents upload, please Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
1. I have an account at Kraken (funded with EUR).

2. If I wanted to borrow BTC for the purpose of shorting it (assuming it is possible to short BTC with Kraken), how should I do it with the platform? What should I click, how to set things up? Can someone help me with this please?

3. I have a grandpa eyesight - a picture would be appreciated.

1. I have an account at Kraken (funded with EUR).

2. If I wanted to borrow BTC for the purpose of shorting it (assuming it is possible to short BTC with Kraken), how should I do it with the platform? What should I click, how to set things up? Can someone help me with this please?

3. I have a grandpa eyesight - a picture would be appreciated.
Kraken should make a number of short youtube videos explaining how to place orders via their platform.
I'm working with Kraken, so I'll put this on my list. I totally agree that the advanced features are tricky to use.

This might help:

http://www.infinityfutures.com/videos.aspx

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Kraken should make a number of short youtube videos explaining how to place orders via their platform.

KISS, keep it simple "s"
Activity: 66
Jump to: