Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 316. (Read 628668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
hm.. some minutes it was online.. now down again.. ^^
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The website is definitely up.

EDIT: Not anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Site seems to be back up, but extremely slow.

not for me (14:41 UTC)

edit1 14:52 UTC: after the usual cloudfare web browser check I've been albe to see the homepage again. let's if it works for real now...
edit2 15:05 UTC: I'm able to login. The only thing I've done so far is generating a new API key and it seems to work.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Site seems to be back up, but extremely slow.

EDIT: Guess I spoke too soon, getting 502s again.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Not cool guys...

I don't think you fully realize that the site has now been down for most of the working hours within EU. Where most of your customers (fans) come from...

If the problem is really not serious, you are not taking it serious enough.

Plan your major downtimes for when Europe is asleep, you will get much much less complaints Wink
Activity: 17

But we are no customers, we are their fans…

I have a bad feeling we all going to get fired after such a long day off.
Activity: 11
Well, its been down for over 4 hours now.  I think this is because the operators live in San Francisco and that is PST so this outage has been between 1am and 5am their time.  They should be up in a couple hours and will work it out then I'm sure.

Sleep??? Are you serious?? If I had an exchange which needs new customers I wouldn't sleep till the issue is fixed  Huh
Or at least have someone to work on a problem during the night.

But we are no customers, we are their fans…
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Well, its been down for over 4 hours now.  I think this is because the operators live in San Francisco and that is PST so this outage has been between 1am and 5am their time.  They should be up in a couple hours and will work it out then I'm sure.

Sleep??? Are you serious?? If I had an exchange which needs new customers I wouldn't sleep till the issue is fixed  Huh
Or at least have someone to work on a problem during the night.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
My bad, I searched Kraken on Facebook and must have landed on some other page that is not the official Facebook page.  

Activity: 17

And KrakenFX comment:
"no nothing serious, except that we want and are working to get it up and running for our fans to use as soon as we can again"

What fans? Are they a rockstars now?
Activity: 67
P.S. nothing on their Facebook page either, pretty sure they are sleeping.

https://www.facebook.com/KrakenFX/posts/580032828737106
"Hi everyone. Our site is currently unavailable, but will be back up and running soon!"
And KrakenFX comment:
"no nothing serious, except that we want and are working to get it up and running for our fans to use as soon as we can again"

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/411052390339461120
"Hi everyone. Our site is currently unavailable, but will be back up and running soon!"
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
I have 4 figure EUR there I would expect a little more than a Facebook message. Is that so hard to have an error page?! Nevertheless I dont think it is a scam, many met them in person and they have public profiles.
Well, its been down for over 4 hours now.  I think this is because the operators live in San Francisco and that is PST so this outage has been between 1am and 5am their time.  They should be up in a couple hours and will work it out then I'm sure.
Peace

P.S. nothing on their Facebook page either, pretty sure they are sleeping.
Activity: 24
I have 4 figure EUR there I would expect a little more than a Facebook message. Is that so hard to have an error page?! Nevertheless I dont think it is a scam, many met them in person and they have public profiles.
Activity: 75
Seriously... Kraken isn't that big yet and still can't keep up with support. Something needs to change. Sucks because I really want this place to succeed.
It wouldn't really make sense for them to hire an army of support staff to sit around doing nothing for 6 months. I would expect that they're taking steps to increase their support capacity given the sudden growth in users, but it's hard to predict things like that in advance.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
API is working fine, it is only website error

are the cryptocurrencies deposits works? I've sent one yesterday and still it is not on my account.
wasn't that resolved already?
Activity: 21
I keep getting 502 errors from kraken since about 30 minutes. Anybody know what's going on?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Site is down, getting a 502 error from Cloudflare Sad
Activity: 8
When attempting to withdraw bitcoin:

Withdrawals are not currently available

Withdrawals have been temporarily disabled for this asset. Please check back later.

What's going on?

I've had this a couple of times - seems to happen during flash crashes.  Very disturbing message.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I like them also and I really want to do business with them... I even opened business account.
But as I said. They need to be quicker.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
ok got my fiat. everything seems fine now Smiley
i like kraken! more than bitstamp or any other exchange because its fast and has the best prices for selling!
Jump to: