Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 30. (Read 36049 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Do I understand correctly, according to whitepaper the hard cap of Kryll is 40 000 000 KRL.
So far almost 16 000 000 KRL is sold. This amount was reached during 1.5 months of token sale with bonuses.

So far 24 days is left and 24 millions of token more to sell (with no bonuses).

Guys, what do you think, will someone buys that amount without bonuses ? Will Kryll manages to reach hardcap? (btw what is soft cap?)

The numbers shows that selling 24 millions of tokens in 24 days is impossible...

Will the project then be counted as "unsuccessful" and all will get a refund ?  Huh

Hello,

There is no softcap, whatever happen we will continue project. The market is in bearish mode actually this is why we extended the tokens sale.

All the best.
Paul
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Do I understand correctly, according to whitepaper the hard cap of Kryll is 40 000 000 KRL.
So far almost 16 000 000 KRL is sold. This amount was reached during 1.5 months of token sale with bonuses.

Guys, what do you think, will someone buys that amount without bonuses ? Will Kryll manages to reach hardcap? (btw what is soft cap?)

The numbers shows that selling 24 millions of tokens in 24 days is impossible...

Will the project then be counted as "unsuccessful" and all will get a refund ?  Huh

I think it is unreal for Kryll to reach hard cap. Most of investors which wanted to invest in this project have already done this.

So this must be no use for bounty hunters to continue on this project...
Or Kryll should decrease hard cap. Or at least reveal info of a soft cap
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

I think it is unreal for Kryll to reach hard cap. Most of investors which wanted to invest in this project have already done this.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
15,947,158 KRL Sold so far now. on the sale of these tokens the team has earned a lot of money I can not understand why they extended the ICO so for a long time...
maybe by extending ico they want more for this project to be more successful. success is always this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
15,947,158 KRL Sold so far now. on the sale of these tokens the team has earned a lot of money I can not understand why they extended the ICO so for a long time...
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I'm sure KRYLL solution is a blockchain platform ready for business which means it's scalable, immutable, permissioned, and has all the necessities to execute smart contracts, business provenance and data visibility.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Oops now I heard ur ICO schedule was changed  Smiley

KRYLL would be legit project for crypto-investors..

It would be good news haha
for me it became very unpleasant it is not clear why this was done because after this extension more investments were not received on a larger scale.
copper member
🔥 6000+ members on the kryll Telegram channel! 🎉
Thanks to our great community 🙏

With this it seems that many people believe that this project will work and run with a smooth process.
Yes this is plus sign that kryll ico can make it to the top hopefully. Since Ico is extended for sure this will attract more investors in this project. More members added to the telegram and were observing people believes in this project.

340 members more in last 48h, seems the words is sprayed  Cheesy

Paul,
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Oops now I heard ur ICO schedule was changed  Smiley

KRYLL would be legit project for crypto-investors..

It would be good news haha
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

With this it seems that many people believe that this project will work and run with a smooth process.
Yes this is plus sign that kryll ico can make it to the top hopefully. Since Ico is extended for sure this will attract more investors in this project. More members added to the telegram and were observing people believes in this project.
Activity: 591
WATANABE

copper member
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Hello,

You can check some of the ICO sites where Kryll is listing at the bottom of https://kryll.io

ICO LISTINGS
They are talking about Kryll.io

CoinSchedule.com

CoinHills.com

FoxIco.io

CoinTelegraph.com

BestCoins.co

IcoBench.com

NewsBtc.com

TokenMarket.net

And more...

All the Best,
Paul
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
Activity: 518
I am now convinced that data is the new oil of our modern economy and there are many businesses now involved with the collection and analyzing data which others firms would love to get hold of. The more we know the more we can do.

#KRYLL then is at the forefront in making sure that data are properly collected and monetized for their value. When data can be integrated into artificial intelligence, we can create a brave new world.
copper member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You don’t need to be registered tonthe ICO to try kryll mpv.
Anyone can try it on https://mvp.kryll.io  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Has anyone here checked out the MVP? What do you guys think?
copper member

So Hard cap for the ICO is decreased right? and how about the bounty campaign will it extend to April 20th?

I think it is. And it really bothers me since as I understand I can't leave signature campaign and keep my earnings. One of the reasons I joined this campaign was the fact it should have ended on 20th of March but now I will have to wear signature for an additional month and bounty pool isn't even increased. Very shameful.

if they increase the bounty pool and it will be good since many people expect that the bounty will be end this month
But they just extended the ico by 1 month

They definitely should increase bounty pool. My brother joined this campaign for one month, and now he must participate in Kryll for another month. Project is great, but reward is small for 2 month participation. Time is money in adv. business. The good decision is to start another 2nd round of the campaign with another bounty reward or improve current modalities of participation. That`s fair.

Hello,

The bounty is based on tokens sold, so with extension more tokens will be sold so bigger will be the bounty. It is like a 2nd round. So automatically bounty is increased.

I remind :
"Bounty is 1% of tokens Sold"

all the best,
Paul

Do you really think you will collect very big money in this extra month without any bonus? But new bounty hunters in spreadsheet for this month you collect a large number
I wish you good luck for this month and all life Smiley

Well, actually the market is in bearish mode, we think it will switch soon to bullish mode and that's why we extended a little bit the ICO. While this time we are working hard on the Alpha version and then it will be available to investors only few months (1 or 2) after the end of ICO.

All the best,
Paul

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

So Hard cap for the ICO is decreased right? and how about the bounty campaign will it extend to April 20th?

I think it is. And it really bothers me since as I understand I can't leave signature campaign and keep my earnings. One of the reasons I joined this campaign was the fact it should have ended on 20th of March but now I will have to wear signature for an additional month and bounty pool isn't even increased. Very shameful.

if they increase the bounty pool and it will be good since many people expect that the bounty will be end this month
But they just extended the ico by 1 month

They definitely should increase bounty pool. My brother joined this campaign for one month, and now he must participate in Kryll for another month. Project is great, but reward is small for 2 month participation. Time is money in adv. business. The good decision is to start another 2nd round of the campaign with another bounty reward or improve current modalities of participation. That`s fair.

Hello,

The bounty is based on tokens sold, so with extension more tokens will be sold so bigger will be the bounty. It is like a 2nd round. So automatically bounty is increased.

I remind :
"Bounty is 1% of tokens Sold"

all the best,
Paul

Do you really think you will collect very big money in this extra month without any bonus? But new bounty hunters in spreadsheet for this month you collect a large number
I wish you good luck for this month and all life Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: