Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team - page 12. (Read 33598 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
EDIT : Haters gonna hate.

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad

Well, i know that's ugly, but that guy ran a portscan on our web server, found there a running terracoind instance and hence assumed we're scammers. It is pure logic, isn't it ?

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

I value intuition above logic.

What is the relevance regarding their ASIC project?

If psychological profile of labcoin guys is not relevant to you than there is no relevance regarding their ASIC project. You can discard the fact
they were "testing" Avalons on Terracoin (makes no sense, if it was profit-driven activity than say it, why lie about it) but went temporaly dumb
and forgot to upgrade to newer client after hard-fork (which means further profit-driven activities were pointless).

Come on, we just tested that terracoind (and others) with the avalons, and left it there, again it was just testing ... there is NO relevance to the project this thread is about.

Dude don't trouble yourself with 'Bitcoin Megastore', he never has anything positive to say, ever. He trolls these forums slating every potential ASIC manufacturer trying to defame them. He presumably has funds tied up somewhere, it's not in creating a megastore though...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad

Well, i know that's ugly, but that guy ran a portscan on our web server, found there a running terracoind instance and hence assumed we're scammers. It is pure logic, isn't it ?

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

If psychological profile of labcoin guys is not relevant to you than there is no relevance regarding their ASIC project. You can discard the fact
they were "testing" Avalons on Terracoin (makes no sense, if it was profit-driven activity than say it, why lie about it) but went temporaly dumb
and forgot to upgrade to newer client after hard-fork (which means further profit-driven activities were pointless).

Come on, we just tested that terracoind (and others) with the avalons, and left it there, again it was just testing ... there is NO relevance to the project this thread is about.
Labcoin.com
Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers?

I'm surprised you gave honest answer  Smiley . I can see you are at least actually in location, and have not (yet) gone down route of asking for public preorder or investment request for early birds, So I will give this 'trolling' a rest and just keep eyes peeled.

Transparency is, and will remain a key point in our conduct.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Portscan?

@labcoin i don't know if you are familiar with this community, but you need to be prepared for all kinds of requests and accusations. even if you are good intended you will need nerves of steel or just a huge amount of ignorance. anyway i wish you good luck with your project and don't forget to keep us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers?

I'm surprised you gave honest answer  Smiley . I can see you are at least actually in location, and have not (yet) gone down route of asking for public preorder or investment request for early birds, So I will give this 'trolling' a rest and just keep eyes peeled.
Labcoin.com

Portscan?

Right, but i could have stopped the daemon meanwhile. Also, why it should be a problem in first place ?

Cheers
Labcoin.com
We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?

Yep. they are.

Cheers
We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
It is pure logic, isn't it ?

I guess haters are gonna hate indeed if he did a portscan. Ugh Sad Welcome to the Bitcointalk forums Sad The Mos Eisley cantina of the Bitcoin world...
Labcoin.com

Labcoin.com
The terrracoind was for internal tests with our pool of Avalon machines.

and how many avalons do you have? any stats, pictures etc?

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild Wink
legendary
Christian Antkow

legendary
Christian Antkow
another fraudulent venture.

To their credit, they are not accepting pre-orders or soliciting any funds. How do you figure this is a fraudulent venture when no-one here has been defrauded ? Yet.

You are justified in being wary, but throwing around the word "fraud" at this point is not appropriate.
The terrracoind was for internal tests with our pool of Avalon machines.

and how many avalons do you have? any stats, pictures etc?
Labcoin.com
Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.

Peerblock IP list on my computer says you are nothing but idiot who is still using outdated Terracoin client working on abandoned blockchain. You
wanna tell me you are capable of making ASIC even though you are not capable of realising something is wrong with your Terracoin client for few
months now, and updating it to newest version? It could be, but I will not bet on that. I will bet on yet another scam.

NO COMMENT.

EDIT : Haters gonna hate. The terrracoind was for internal tests with our pool of Avalon machines.
Activity: 671
Merit: 500

Paypal is just outside our interest. We want them to sink, not finance them further.

To proof your legitimacy we need Paypal and Credit Cards payment full stop.

This is the best pre-emptive answer labcoin could have possibly provided.  Why would anybody demand paypal?  By this statement alone, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
legendary
another fraudulent venture.

will accept bets to contrary (on escrow) for those that want to put money where their mouth is

What's so fraudulent in this venture? They said that first run will be funded with their own funds. No preorders, no gimmick.  How sure are you? Willing to offer 50:1 on bets?
legendary
Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.

Peerblock IP list on my computer says you are nothing but idiot who is still using outdated Terracoin client working on abandoned blockchain. You
wanna tell me you are capable of making ASIC even though you are not capable of realising something is wrong with your Terracoin client for few
months now, and updating it to newest version? It could be, but I will not bet on that. I will bet on yet another scam.

Why the flame?
Labcoin.com
18-20USD/G seems very reasonable, but price also depends on the date of delivery.
Also, will you open pre-orders?

No we won't accept pre-orders at all.

As I said earlier, we are not sure if we will sell devices

I missed this. If you are here to create hype for your products, why discuss this project here at all if you are not offering it for sale ?

Am I missing something ?

I can certainly appreciate that you are trying to create a new SHA256 ASIC, but not sure of your intentions with posting this thread now.

Actually i like the fact that they announced it here. If they didn't we would wonder why the sudden increase in hashrate from "Unknown". I think knowing all or most ASIC players is a good thing. Also the fact that they won't accept money for pre-orders is another good thing.

@labcoin When do you expect your first chips in hand and when can we expect some kind of prototype? How fast will you go for the v2@65nm and will you use University channels there too? If not then you need some kind of fab relations to put you in the line.

We do expect the first version 1 chips for early August and shortly later a working prototype, and the plan is to tape the version 2 @65nm outside university channels.
Pages:
Jump to: