Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team - page 11. (Read 33598 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Firing it up
Hong Kong now involves this. Let see if it is real. If possible then do the required . However the time may get longer......
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
A busy week passed and some messages and emails piled up. I apologize but i will get back to everyone during the weekend.

As announced on our home page, we are hiring additional workforce.

If you are skilled with HDL optimization, Verilog / VHDL, circuit design and verification, shoot us a mail right away with your CV at [email protected]

Candidates with previous experience with FPGA bitcoin mining projects are preferred.

We will be posting soon very important progress.  
eve
Activity: 210
Good news that more competer join this game.

More players in developing the Asic Chip will help to lower down the price per gh/s. The next batch of suppliers should target $15 and below per gh/s. They get to sell more units and decentralized bitcoin mining.
Activity: 406
Why bother with 180nm technology?
Or 65nm technology for that matter?
Why would a chip / bitcoin miner manufacturer buy Avalons?
It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

They are not taking pre orders and only open up orders when they have stocks. why worry.
Activity: 238
Love the Bitcoin.
Why bother with 180nm technology?
Or 65nm technology for that matter?
Why would a chip / bitcoin miner manufacturer buy Avalons?
It just doesn't pass the sniff test.
eve
Activity: 210
won't be surprise when 1gh/s goes down to $12 or $10 competition is good !!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

yes agreed we need more competitors in this game. we need asic developers who makes the miner to take risks don't passed all the risk to your consumers.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
The latest price for 1GH/S has dropped to $17 for 1gh/s. I heard other competitors are also lowering their prices and the latest news could be you only need to pay half or a small deposits and the balance will be pay to them from your mining hardware, that would be fantastic. You pay $100 and balance of $2900 let say for a 150gh/s Asic Miner the supplier / manufacturer / assembler will keep your Miner for a few days to mine and testings and when it reached $2900 in bitcoin they will return the Miner to you.

Then why woulda you order a miner to begin with? And who would sell it? Makes no sense at all.

not affordable and they will be some who have this payment plans. reach out to the masses and not be Greedy

What is the possible motivation for a company not to maximize profits? I'm pretty sure that there are no "pro bono" companies in ASIC development. Besides, if they have the funds to build and mine, they would have to be halfvits not to do that instead of sell the equipment if its wildly more profitable.
The latest price for 1GH/S has dropped to $17 for 1gh/s. I heard other competitors are also lowering their prices and the latest news could be you only need to pay half or a small deposits and the balance will be pay to them from your mining hardware, that would be fantastic. You pay $100 and balance of $2900 let say for a 150gh/s Asic Miner the supplier / manufacturer / assembler will keep your Miner for a few days to mine and testings and when it reached $2900 in bitcoin they will return the Miner to you.

Then why woulda you order a miner to begin with? And who would sell it? Makes no sense at all.

not affordable and they will be some who have this payment plans. reach out to the masses and not be Greedy

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
any news? no news is good news? or good news is no news? Grin

The news is it's going to be a while before we hear more news of this in-development project.
any news? no news is good news? or good news is no news? Grin
Activity: 406
EDIT : Haters gonna hate.

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad

Well, i know that's ugly, but that guy ran a portscan on our web server, found there a running terracoind instance and hence assumed we're scammers. It is pure logic, isn't it ?

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

I value intuition above logic.

What is the relevance regarding their ASIC project?

If psychological profile of labcoin guys is not relevant to you than there is no relevance regarding their ASIC project. You can discard the fact
they were "testing" Avalons on Terracoin (makes no sense, if it was profit-driven activity than say it, why lie about it) but went temporaly dumb
and forgot to upgrade to newer client after hard-fork (which means further profit-driven activities were pointless).

Come on, we just tested that terracoind (and others) with the avalons, and left it there, again it was just testing ... there is NO relevance to the project this thread is about.

Dude don't trouble yourself with 'Bitcoin Megastore', he never has anything positive to say, ever. He trolls these forums slating every potential ASIC manufacturer trying to defame them. He presumably has funds tied up somewhere, it's not in creating a megastore though...

Yes agreed, some of this troll you need to ignore them, they come here to vent their frustration and let go of their hot air. it means that they need to hit on someone to make themselves feel better.
Dude don't trouble yourself with 'Bitcoin Megastore', he never has anything positive to say, ever. He trolls these forums slating every potential ASIC manufacturer trying to defame them. He presumably has funds tied up somewhere, it's not in creating a megastore though...

You are moron who has a lot of positive things to say about people and stuff about who or what you actualy know almost nothing.

Don't mind Bitcoinmegastore, he is little but a full-time troll these days. I guess when people stopped buying his bitcoin swag he just sort of lost it..

Items are selling just fine, do not worry for me or my businesses.

You are just a trolling moron with a fledging "business" selling cheap bitcoin printed crap that apparently spend your entire day "debunking" whatever you consider scams. I feel sorry for you, and your obviously miserable existence.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
Alright guys, point(s) taken. let's not derail the thread too much   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
If psychological profile of labcoin guys is not relevant to you than there is no relevance regarding their ASIC project. You can discard the fact
they were "testing" Avalons on Terracoin (makes no sense, if it was profit-driven activity than say it, why lie about it) but went temporaly dumb
and forgot to upgrade to newer client after hard-fork (which means further profit-driven activities were pointless).

They can test whatever they wish to test. You still haven't answered me. What's the relevance to THIS project? If they can deliver a working ASIC chip funded by their own money i don't care what they test or what they or what are their fetishes. I'm only interested in the ASIC chip.

You are moron who has a lot of positive things to say about people and stuff about who or what you actualy know almost nothing.

Did retard Inaba gave you some PR lessons?  Where is the constructive criticism? Where are the relevant questions?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You are moron who has a lot of positive things to say about people and other stuff about who or what you actualy know almost nothing.

Riiight....my qualifications seem to suggest otherwise though. How's the megastore going?

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that my 'positivity' stems not from a delusion of living life through rosé-tinted glasses, but by the fact people are more open and opportunities create themselves more frequently to those that share a sunny disposisition and are proactive, you should try it, you may avoid the ensuing barrage of abuse directed at you after everyone of yout posts. That said, I'm nobody's fool, hence a current 100% record of calling out scams here. Labcoin appears to be holding his own quite well currently...
EDIT : Haters gonna hate.

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad

Well, i know that's ugly, but that guy ran a portscan on our web server, found there a running terracoind instance and hence assumed we're scammers. It is pure logic, isn't it ?

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

I value intuition above logic.

What is the relevance regarding their ASIC project?

Don't mind Bitcoinmegastore, he is little but a full-time troll these days. I guess when people stopped buying his bitcoin swag he just sort of lost it..
Pages:
Jump to: