Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team - page 16. (Read 33598 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
awesome! always good to see new players coming in. anyway keep your design simple guys and don't overstretch yourselves trying to win race in how advanced and latest NM technology you should have.. start with cheapest and fastest route to market which seems to be 130nm so far and once you have the lead sky is the limit. i'm sure most of us here don't care how ugly the board looks like as long as it hashes and stable... If you look at BFL it just got itself way too overstretched trying to win NM die size race...

Thanks for the interest so far. We will keep everyone updated about our progress.

Samuel Noi
labcoin.com
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Reserved

But your company & Asia Bussines same address.
http://www.asiabs.com/english/english_contact_us_hong_kong.htm

Explain please
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
I am in Hong Kong so look forward to seeing a HK player developing the local scene here!

ga yau!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Very interested in this. Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
what's the target price for your products? or Hash rate/$?

We won't yet talk about 'prices', but our cost is about 18~20 USD/Ghash for version 1, still just an estimation. Take it with a grain of salt.

18~20 USD/Ghash is in line with estimates from Bitfury/Metabank (~16 USD/Ghash) and KNCminer (~20 USD/Ghash). Of course yours is a cost estimate and theirs is based on actual price. Like Avalon vs. BFL, timing will determine the winner.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
hi,
how close are you in producing your version 1 chip? Is this the chip will be launched in Aug/Sep 2013?
Or you plan version 2 chip for launch for this period?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Can I buy ur product in HK ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Thanks for the interest so far. We will keep everyone updated about our progress.

Samuel Noi
labcoin.com
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Interested as well. We need more (serious) players and until now you sounds pretty serious -)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Very interesting. Looking forward to following this project's development.
Activity: 98
Interested. We need some more real players.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
also very interested  Shocked
and love to visit factory or R&D facility (if in China) when possible.  I will be in China mid/end of October.

Good luck in the development
Activity: 82
Activity: 816
This is great news. Can you give us more information in regards to investment opportunities? Will you be mining and selling hardware?

http://www.labcoin.com/presentation.html

"We will use deploy half of this hashing power for private use and re-sell the remaining stock of ICs in the form of high powered 'blade-like' devices.
Income generated will go toward the completion and tape-out of the version 2 IC. We will also evaluate the possibility of offering shares of the company to the public."
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This is great news. Can you give us more information in regards to investment opportunities? Will you be mining and selling hardware?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Sounds good, I be keeping a watch for news about you guys Smiley
Labcoin.com

We won't yet talk about 'prices', but our cost is about 18~20 USD/Ghash for version 1, still just an estimation. Take it with a grain of salt.
Labcoin.com
Interested.

Thanks, i think i've just mailed you because you expressed interest when we posted in the newbies section. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: