Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 103. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Will the price of LAT change while its only traded in the platform?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I participated in twitter and facebook bounty campaign. When will the bounty pay?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
LAToken stoped token sale for US and this caused a kind of hype. So it was so quiet here. Everyone rushed into telegram chat to quickly learn about the development of events. I think admins from here was very busy in telegram chat tech support too. Our cozy forum almost died.
Latoken stop working with clients from the US? Why they did it?  This is very bad news.

Could someone tell me how is it possible technically?
LAToken just has had a holding on new contributions from the US-based clients. It's not about a tech solution.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys this is very bad the way that they handled this ICO.  If we didn't get scammed they are particularly greedy.  Up until yesterday they kept saying our tokens could be withdrawn on October 11th, Now they are saying at the end of the month.  They are still offering their tokens more than 12 hours after the ICO ended.  You can literally go on their website, sign up and purchase on the ICO.  They are selling tokens from their company pool of LAT while we are stuck with ours until we fill out additional KYC information. How can they be allowed to sell their own tokens (at a fixed price of .001512) from company pool while i'm stuck here holding mine and I can't do anything with them?

The KYC information is supposed to take 7 days to review.  However, as a US resident, I can't even trade on the platform.  Myself and others were banned from their telegram chat for asking about these shady practices.

Good luck everyone.  Feel like my money got stolen here, but I will hold out hope for the best.
Activity: 8
Can Anyone put a screenshot to LATOKEN telegram I tried for a month now and still did not see the LATOKEN telegram it invalid for me and some other people.. And also what happen now?? No news in tweeter.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Does anybody know what is the Token address, token symbol and decimal places we need to set in order to see the tokens in MEW? I have contributed and would like to see them displayed in MEW

Thanks!

The tokens are in the LAT wallet for now and can't be withdrawn at the moment. Wait a few days until they allow withdrawals. Then they will post this info.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

Does anybody know what is the Token address, token symbol and decimal places we need to set in order to see the tokens in MEW? I have contributed and would like to see them displayed in MEW

Thanks!
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
is the LAT Crypto 50 Composite Index  tradable on their platform?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LAToken stoped token sale for US and this caused a kind of hype. So it was so quiet here. Everyone rushed into telegram chat to quickly learn about the development of events. I think admins from here was very busy in telegram chat tech support too. Our cozy forum almost died.
Latoken stop working with clients from the US? Why they did it?  This is very bad news.
No. Latoken don't stopped with US clients. Did you ever read the last page? They only stopped LAT sale for new contributors. For US citizens and residents, who have already purchased LAT nothing changed.
Sorry, i did not notice. Tell me more about this hype.
It was very strange hype. Some people from the US were upset, some were frightened, some were frankly angry. Telegram chat was flooded by their posts, basically the requirements of a refund. But if look closely, all the thousands of angry posts were written by four or five people. And about ten people demanded a refund time after time.
Activity: 280
China at one time was frightened. And in fact, it was just a game to buy a lot of cheap tokens. I think that SEC is just a game. No more.
You mean China ICO ban?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think the US market is a very trick line for developers because there are trending on a mess ground, ones they have discussed with their legal team things should be clearer  on the US thing
Activity: 756
China at one time was frightened. And in fact, it was just a game to buy a lot of cheap tokens. I think that SEC is just a game. No more.
When will the tokens be released ?
You mean when you will can withdraw your LATs? I think in a few day after 10th of October. If you mean when it will be listed on the first exchange, i think it will be about end of October.
Latoken stop working with clients from the US? Why they did it?  This is very bad news.
No. Latoken don't stopped with US clients. Did you ever read the last page? They only stopped LAT sale for new contributors. For US citizens and residents, who have already purchased LAT nothing changed.
Sorry, i did not notice. Tell me more about this hype.
Latoken stop working with clients from the US? Why they did it?  This is very bad news.
I don't know about about this. But LAToken don't stop working with US client, so question don't have sense for me.
Activity: 17
When will the tokens be released ?
Activity: 299
Merit: 13

Jump to: