Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 104. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Take a look at icodata's review of LAToken. It is currently rated 71 out of 100, making it the highest rated ICO on our platform at this time. Any feedback is appreciated!
https://www.icodata.io/coin/latoken
Haters from telegram were noted even in the icodata comments. Cool
Hi. Where did you disappear? Why is it so empty here?
Read telegram chat for few last days. Grin Tried to extract useful information from abuse. I found something useful for myself, although less than i have expected, judging by the number of missed posts.
Can you tell me briefly about it, I do not read Telegramm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Take a look at icodata's review of LAToken. It is currently rated 71 out of 100, making it the highest rated ICO on our platform at this time. Any feedback is appreciated!
Read telegram chat for few last days. Grin Tried to extract useful information from abuse. I found something useful for myself, although less than i have expected, judging by the number of missed posts.
when is the ICO coming to an end? Also, if all tokens aren't sold, what happens to the unsold tokens? Are there monthly incentives for investors who hold their coins?
The end of sale is 10th October. Unsold tokens will be add to team pool. I have not heard anything about monthly incentives for investors who hold their coins.
Is the 600M frozen tokens frozen until a certain time, or are they released at company's discretion/need? What is total supply of this coin?
Until a certain time. After five years if exactly. But LAToken has a company and team pools, this pools will not be frozen. Total supply of LAT 1B of coins.
Is there a bounty program?
Typically, these questions are answered by official representatives, but apparently they are very busy in technical support now. Smiley Bounty programm was stopped. This question was constantly asked and many times answered. If you need details, look at a couple of pages above.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Is the 600M frozen tokens frozen until a certain time, or are they released at company's discretion/need? What is total supply of this coin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Hello please I want to ask. Do I still need to do something ( make a contribution) after I have purchased/ or funded my latokins?
Merit: 284
Is there a bounty program?
Merit: 284
Hello!
Interesting project.
Good luck, guys!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I see lots of FUD...
It's always a good sign here: Markets are not smart... and worse than FOMO is BOMO: Bitterness of having missed out...

this coin has a great future :-)
what is FOMO and BOMO?

FOMO: Fear of Missing Out
example: people buying high fearing that they will miss out a super deal. They generally buy too high, and shill the coin hoping it will raise.

BOMO: my own invention: Bitterness of having missed out
example: people did not buy a coin and are now jealous of other holders They spread fud in order to get the price low, either to buy, or just for their own little satisfaction. Bomos are the worst kind...

I like your acronyms, even though BOMO would rather have to be BOHMO. It looks like without a vocabulary you can't survive in cryptos any more... Cheesy

BOHMO sounds even better... I picture the bohmo as a very bitter little animal.. rodent like...
Activity: 340
I see lots of FUD...
It's always a good sign here: Markets are not smart... and worse than FOMO is BOMO: Bitterness of having missed out...

this coin has a great future :-)
what is FOMO and BOMO?

FOMO: Fear of Missing Out
example: people buying high fearing that they will miss out a super deal. They generally buy too high, and shill the coin hoping it will raise.

BOMO: my own invention: Bitterness of having missed out
example: people did not buy a coin and are now jealous of other holders They spread fud in order to get the price low, either to buy, or just for their own little satisfaction. Bomos are the worst kind...

I like your acronyms, even though BOMO would rather have to be BOHMO. It looks like without a vocabulary you can't survive in cryptos any more... Cheesy
Bcz their chat was very handly, when it was small. But after it became 2K+ users, messages began to be washed off very quickly. Also i'am annoyed by new-fangled memas. Some questions are more convenient to discuss here.
Hello everybody.  Smiley Dropped out of life for a week. What about some interesting news?
Oh, nice to see you. A little lull here in the last few days. what do you think about discussion on the previous page? Smiley
Join the telegram. They also just had an embarrassing live QA session on Facebook..not a lot of happy participants from US.
Joined and tried to read the history for the last two days. Fu...king carnaval. Very few useful information for me.
I usually read LAToken tchat to stay informed. I did not read it only last week. Now i read the missed, trying to highlight useful news for me.
Why are you chatting in this topic, if you use a Telegram?
Hello everybody.  Smiley Dropped out of life for a week. What about some interesting news?
Oh, nice to see you. A little lull here in the last few days. what do you think about discussion on the previous page? Smiley
Join the telegram. They also just had an embarrassing live QA session on Facebook..not a lot of happy participants from US.
Joined and tried to read the history for the last two days. Fu...king carnaval. Very few useful information for me.
I usually read LAToken tchat to stay informed. I did not read it only last week. Now i read the missed, trying to highlight useful news for me.
Update: They're preparing a post for the US market with the plan on how to go about this.
I reread WP just right now. Perhaps i will agree with you.
Nice to see you too. About discussion - cryptocurriencies regulations quite difficult for traditional methods of state regulation, but on ICO levels regulation is not different from traditional buisness. We can see it on USA example.
Jump to: