Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 105. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello everybody.  Smiley Dropped out of life for a week. What about some interesting news?
Oh, nice to see you. A little lull here in the last few days. what do you think about discussion on the previous page? Smiley
Join the telegram. They also just had an embarrassing live QA session on Facebook..not a lot of happy participants from US.
Telegram too fast for me. I like forums more. What with participants from US?

The LA Token whitepaper mentions that US residents can participate because the LAT token is not considered as a security with the exception that the US residents cannot use some of the other features like the asset backed tokens on their platform. So US residents participated. Now there's an issue where this is not the case and that the LAT token may be considered as a security which can cause problems with the SEC regulations. That's why for most ICOs US residents cannot participate in ICOs. I think they also stopped allowing US residents to participate for the time being.

Someone feel free to correct me if my understanding wasn't correct.
Somewhat unexpectedly for me. In my opinion they reinsured.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello everybody.  Smiley Dropped out of life for a week. What about some interesting news?
Oh, nice to see you. A little lull here in the last few days. what do you think about discussion on the previous page? Smiley
Join the telegram. They also just had an embarrassing live QA session on Facebook..not a lot of happy participants from US.

The LA Token whitepaper mentions that US residents can participate because the LAT token is not considered as a security with the exception that the US residents cannot use some of the other features like the asset backed tokens on their platform. So US residents participated. Now there's an issue where this is not the case and that the LAT token may be considered as a security which can cause problems with the SEC regulations. That's why for most ICOs US residents cannot participate in ICOs. I think they also stopped allowing US residents to participate for the time being.

Someone feel free to correct me if my understanding wasn't correct.

Update: They're preparing a post for the US market with the plan on how to go about this.
Activity: 280
There are many blockchain projects offering tokenization of different asset? why should I choose LAToken? Is there any unique thing amog the project ?  Grin
In fact, i do not know a single one. How about at least a couple of examples?
Activity: 210
There are many blockchain projects offering tokenization of different asset? why should I choose LAToken? Is there any unique thing amog the project ?  Grin
Activity: 186

I see lots of FUD...
It's always a good sign here: Markets are not smart... and worse than FOMO is BOMO: Bitterness of having missed out...

this coin has a great future :-)
what is FOMO and BOMO?

FOMO: Fear of Missing Out
example: people buying high fearing that they will miss out a super deal. They generally buy too high, and shill the coin hoping it will raise.

BOMO: my own invention: Bitterness of having missed out
example: people did not buy a coin and are now jealous of other holders They spread fud in order to get the price low, either to buy, or just for their own little satisfaction. Bomos are the worst kind...
It is better to do and regret than not to do and regret. Grin
You mean those parts of asset that were bought by different owners?
Yes.
I think that it should be burnt under a contract with an insurance company in such a cases.
Activity: 266
Yes.
Let say you buy 25% of art then the owner of the art something happens and it gets destroy, now you have 25% of a worthless asset you need to spend money to take the owner to court to get your money back or will LAToken cover the expenses and all process to recover back?
I think this should not be different from ordinary insurance cases.
I do not understand how this can be an insurance case of any type.
You can buy a picture in offline world, but it will suffer during transportation. Suffer so much that nothing will remain of it. You can receive compensation from the insurance company, if insured against such a case ofc.
But how about parts of assets?
Let say you buy 25% of art then the owner of the art something happens and it gets destroy, now you have 25% of a worthless asset you need to spend money to take the owner to court to get your money back or will LAToken cover the expenses and all process to recover back?
You can buy a picture in offline world, but it will suffer during transportation. Suffer so much that nothing will remain of it. You can receive compensation from the insurance company, if insured against such a case ofc.
But how about parts of assets?
Read the topic during my absence. Well, you flooded it a little. Cheesy
Hello everybody.  Smiley Dropped out of life for a week. What about some interesting news?
Activity: 201
If the CEOs will be sued, they won't be the ones you can trust. And the fines are so high.
If something happens with CEO, you can say goodbye to your money at once

that is why i invest only how much i can lose bruh
Activity: 728
Bounty over? Where can I look?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I see lots of FUD...
It's always a good sign here: Markets are not smart... and worse than FOMO is BOMO: Bitterness of having missed out...

this coin has a great future :-)
what is FOMO and BOMO?

FOMO: Fear of Missing Out
example: people buying high fearing that they will miss out a super deal. They generally buy too high, and shill the coin hoping it will raise.

BOMO: my own invention: Bitterness of having missed out
example: people did not buy a coin and are now jealous of other holders They spread fud in order to get the price low, either to buy, or just for their own little satisfaction. Bomos are the worst kind...
Jump to: