Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 143. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is the list price going to be higher than 0.0013?
The price of 4th round will be 0.0014.
Activity: 252
Is the list price going to be higher than 0.0013?
Activity: 434
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
For me it interesting for China more. I hope to see tokenization of Great Wall.)
It may be possible actually. Depends on what Beijing decide, the final decision is still to be made by the Politburo.
This is generally possible, although theoretically, the tokenization of state or national property?
I think this may be possible only in the societies with strong rule of law. Trustees in developing countries may be afraid of potential difficult situations because of that.

rule of law is underrated..
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
For me it interesting for China more. I hope to see tokenization of Great Wall.)
It may be possible actually. Depends on what Beijing decide, the final decision is still to be made by the Politburo.
This is generally possible, although theoretically, the tokenization of state or national property?
I think this may be possible only in the societies with strong rule of law. Trustees in developing countries may be afraid of potential difficult situations because of that.
USA goverment sold several old and unoperable SM-65 Atlas missile silos (without ICBM ofc) in private hands not so long ago. In one of them eccentric entrepreneur built a hotel. LAToken platform theoretically has all the necessary functionality for such transactions. Only questions with SEC must be successfully finalized.
Activity: 336
What happens to the shares at the expiration of the forward contract on 9/30? Is the trading activity between LAT customers now, or is it just the company doing the trading?
Either at the day expiration or before that a client may choose to trade out of his position by simply selling it or by waiting till the end of the expiration day and receive respective amount of LAT in return for expired contract. The expiration price will be calculated as a close price of real world asset (Apple share on respective exchange for example) for that trading day divided by the average rate of LAT/EUR over 24 hours (if we will be able to list LAT on exchange before the end of September), or by an average rate of ETH/EUR over 24 hours times the fixed price of LAT/ETH depending on ICO round). The company runs market making operations currently, thus the bids are available 24/7. A client is free to choose either to hold his tokenized shares till last day of trading or trade off his position before that. 

Currently a small number of early adopters test the waters and in parallel we build market-making facilities in house. But as the process and transparency develop we expect more people to express their opinions with regards to forwards on what stocks they want to trade on our platform and consequently tokenize those real world assets for trading.
All this discussion about "what if" is pointless. Valentin have said that even with these funds the platform will grow and flourish, so be it.
I am quite sure about it, i wrote about it already. Wink But what specific steps will he take, how will he act -this is very interesting to make a prediction, and then see if you guessed it or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
What happens to the shares at the expiration of the forward contract on 9/30? Is the trading activity between LAT customers now, or is it just the company doing the trading?
Activity: 238
Activity: 490
So this token would be useful as backing for forex platforms?
Yes.
The benefit in this case would be that the forex companies would be able to prove their backing % of each asset.

Sorry for the late reply, but I saw the response now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can real estate be tokenized and traded on the LAT platform now? When does token sale end? Good project and idea! Keep it up!
Not now, but it will be enabled soon.
Token sale ends Oct., 10.
Activity: 798
Can real estate be tokenized and traded on the LAT platform now? When does token sale end? Good project and idea! Keep it up!
You may be sure. Quite a small number of ICO are capable of raising this much funds. That is to say, the team is strong indeed.
Activity: 560
All this discussion about "what if" is pointless. Valentin have said that even with these funds the platform will grow and flourish, so be it.
Maybe pointless but still I want to be sure in my investments.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Welcome to the club. Grin

I'm in. Looks like a serious project. 
Activity: 658
The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
Do you have any proof? I think ICO is going very well
It is slowing down, isn't it?
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What do you think will happen then?
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
Instead of parallel work on adding new types of assets and scaling their platform, they will have to do it sequentially.
No, they will do this parallel work but in a slower pace. That's all there's to it.
The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
Do you have any proof? I think ICO is going very well
It is slowing down, isn't it?
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What do you think will happen then?
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
With $15M of turnover? Can't trade tokens of shares or real estate?
But the goal is $40M. It's not that they elaborate it out of nowhere.
Yes, and they will reach this goal a bit later in that case. THe marketplace will be working and they will sell additional tokens if these tokens will be not enough.
Jump to: