Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 144. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
Actually, I'm sure that for China it will be very soon. As for the United States, I can not say nothing, bcz i'm not good at legal matters. Very interesting read the opinion of the forum.
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
For me it interesting for China more. I hope to see tokenization of Great Wall.)
Activity: 238
Panteraforlife, your optimism and calm annoy me. Angry
I told you before, if you already invested, it makes no sense to rush from corner to corner. Sit and behold.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
There are many blockchain projects offering tokenization of different asset? why should I choose LAToken?
Many similar projects target real estate and some other markets, however they have not completed an MVP so far
Panteraforlife, your optimism and calm annoy me. Angry
There are many blockchain projects offering tokenization of different asset? why should I choose LAToken?
Most of them are in the concept stage
But the LAT platform also works only in test mode yet. Small number of traders, limited quantity of shares like LATAPPL. This is not very different from concept stage for me.
Gtac01, patience is a virtue. Wink
But the LAT platform also works only in test mode yet. Small number of traders, limited quantity of shares like LATAPPL. This is not very different from concept stage for me.
Activity: 294
Activity: 560
The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
Do you have any proof? I think ICO is going very well
It is slowing down, isn't it?
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What do you think will happen then?
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
With $15M of turnover? Can't trade tokens of shares or real estate?
But the goal is $40M. It's not that they elaborate it out of nowhere.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
I joyned this crowd sale
You are welcome! Feel free to ask any questions! Cool
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
This is good? Someone has overtaken LATOKEN and tokenized a real house.
Solds like this was several times already, LAToken not a pioneer here. But LAT has good chances take advantage in centralization and worldwide coverage.
I have a question, if you can already legally buy and sell property for cryptocurrency, then why should I use LAT platform?
LAToken platform provide seamless transactions and better security for funds.It allows trading across different asset classes. Also LAToken allows cryptoholders to diversify across all major asset classes ensuring single compliance and disclosure standards
Welcome to the club. Grin
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
Instead of parallel work on adding new types of assets and scaling their platform, they will have to do it sequentially.
Maybe it will be better for us i think. Trade of each individual asset type will be implemented better and launched faster. Most likely they will start with RE, because they already have a lot of experience in this area.
The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
OK.
Instead of parallel work on adding new types of assets and scaling their platform, they will have to do it sequentially.

Join Facebook-Live videochat with Valentin Preobrazhenskiy (LAToken Founder) on 28 September
https://www.facebook.com/events/647152225672576/

Valentin will discuss:
1. Blockchain Economic Forum in New York organised by LAToken: http://blockchainforum.global/
2. Sustainable Rules and Governance Framework
3. Investments: crypto vs fiat stocks
4. Scalability, speed, and security of blockchain: prof-of-...
6. Interdisciplinary brainstorm: future of blockchain
7. $5 trln of cryptoassets by 2025 or just a bubble?

I missed. Sad Where can I see the record?
You didnt miss this video chat, cause it will start on 28 September  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
This is just words.
OK.
With $15M of turnover? Can't trade tokens of shares or real estate?
Activity: 560
This is just words.
OK.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
This is just words.
OK.
Jump to: