Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 147. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
"US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore residents can only use LAT as utility tokens, meaning token holders can only use LAT to buy other cryptotokens, not backed by real assets, once LAT is listed on the exchange. They can also place their assets for tokenization at LAToken platform."
I am not sure that i understand it right. I can sell, but can't by nothing?
You can buy/sell LAT, but you can't buy LABT or other special tokens like LATAPPL or LATG within LAToken platform. You can sell your real property (tokinize it), but can't buy nothing on LAT platform right now. But you will can buy something for LAT like for Bitcoin or Ether after 10th October.
Actually you can buy shares now.
Something from real eatates was really tokinized already?O_o
Yes, someone sold the house for BTC in Texas. Future come Cool

Join Facebook-Live videochat with Valentin Preobrazhenskiy (LAToken Founder) on 28 September
https://www.facebook.com/events/647152225672576/

Valentin will discuss:
1. Blockchain Economic Forum in New York organised by LAToken: http://blockchainforum.global/
2. Sustainable Rules and Governance Framework
3. Investments: crypto vs fiat stocks
4. Scalability, speed, and security of blockchain: prof-of-...
6. Interdisciplinary brainstorm: future of blockchain
7. $5 trln of cryptoassets by 2025 or just a bubble?

I missed. Sad Where can I see the record?
How will the ban of all ICO in China affect the market of cryptocurrency?

I think this is a big blow to the cryptocurrency community. China is a very advanced and technologically advanced country, and such an act will have a great impact on the whole industry
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
This is good? Someone has overtaken LATOKEN and tokenized a real house.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Also, if each token represents an asset from one of four round, how do i know what asset my token represents?
As far as I know, they have one token - LAT. Each round they add features and types of assets to the LAT platform
Anybody knows why slack is inactive?

LAToken Team made a decision to close Slack channel. Slack is a team tool not designed as a public channel. Unfortunately, this was the reason of many spam messages.

I do support the team decision to close the Slack channel, Slack is turning to a great haven for hackers to rob people of their money for now until something has been done to stop this exploit

We strongly believe that it was right decision. We were aware for spammers contacting our supporters via slackbot tech issue.
Why you don't transfer the thread from Slack to another platform, discrod. I liked the thread on the slack, there were interesting discussions
How will the ban of all ICO in China affect the market of cryptocurrency?

Smart people bought BTC and ETH at a low price and earned some $$$  Cool
All origination expenses the asset owner has to pay in fiats. The exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details.
I did't get something right. I thought that all the costs would be exclusively in LAT.
It will definitely be, but not in the very near future. LAToken must show the success of their LAT as a means of payment to the general public, not just to crypto-currency fans, like us. I think it will be in three to five years maybe.
3-5 years  Grin
I think LATOKEN should show results much earlier, so as not to lose the trust of the community.
Activity: 336
Do you need any Italian translation for your thread, whitepaper etc? In case you do I'd be available.
I will clarify this question, and inform you later!
How many price of asset has listed in LAT now?Where can I see stock charts on LAT platform?
Very soon we will implement new modern stock charts provided by TradingView. You will be able to see volume chart on them
Activity: 252
 How many price of asset has listed in LAT now?Where can I see stock charts on LAT platform?
Can u explain to me what is NAV figure at the top left hand corner means?
I tried the lat platform to buy some of tradable items
When you start buying tokenized assets and equity, the NAV balance will reflect the cost of all those equity/asset backed purchases in LAT equivalent
Somehow the NAV figure is a lot higher than my LAT figure.. Huh
That means, you've purchased a lot  Smiley
If I total the no of LAT and NAV figure should equal to no of LAT purchased correct?
Yes
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Do you need any Italian translation for your thread, whitepaper etc? In case you do I'd be available.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
When you start buying tokenized assets and equity, the NAV balance will reflect the cost of all those equity/asset backed purchases in LAT equivalent
That means, you've purchased a lot  Smiley
If I total the no of LAT and NAV figure should equal to no of LAT purchased correct?
That means, you've purchased a lot  Smiley
@Greenlee isn't the process of digitising an asset and sell it for digital tokens similar to securitization process? For example, the Collaterised Mortgage Obligations is an security created thru the securitization  of mortgages. If we change the name of the instrument to LAToken and underlying asset to a house, then don't we have something that can be sold on your platform? Will SEC/FCA allow this?

It isn't physically sold unless you can't buy back the LAT linked to the real asset price
Activity: 266
@Greenlee isn't the process of digitising an asset and sell it for digital tokens similar to securitization process? For example, the Collaterised Mortgage Obligations is an security created thru the securitization  of mortgages. If we change the name of the instrument to LAToken and underlying asset to a house, then don't we have something that can be sold on your platform? Will SEC/FCA allow this?
Jump to: