Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 148. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How long does the 12% bonus last?
12% bonus will stay until the amount of lat sold is 47 500 000. after that the bonus will change, but we don't know yet to what percent
Activity: 252
How long does the 12% bonus last?
Activity: 336
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Also, if each token represents an asset from one of four round, how do i know what asset my token represents?
I believe they're all the same.
So why doing all this masquerade with four rounds? Hype?
To indicate the development.
Activity: 560
Also, if each token represents an asset from one of four round, how do i know what asset my token represents?
So why doing all this masquerade with four rounds? Hype?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 238
They are separeted the sell off tokens in rounds while they are adding more assets available to trade, but it an practice you are buying the same token that will allows to trade any of the assets, real estate works of art etc, just at a diferent price as time passes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
"US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore residents can only use LAT as utility tokens, meaning token holders can only use LAT to buy other cryptotokens, not backed by real assets, once LAT is listed on the exchange. They can also place their assets for tokenization at LAToken platform."
I am not sure that i understand it right. I can sell, but can't by nothing?
You can buy/sell LAT, but you can't buy LABT or other special tokens like LATAPPL or LATG within LAToken platform. You can sell your real property (tokinize it), but can't buy nothing on LAT platform right now. But you will can buy something for LAT like for Bitcoin or Ether after 10th October.
Actually you can buy shares now.
Something from real eatates was really tokinized already?O_o
No, not real estate, just some of Valentin's shares. You've said that it's nothing we can buy which is hectically not so Smiley
It is interesting, will can be intellectual property or whole buisnesses be tokinized in near foreseeable future?
That's hard to tell now. But if there's a way to confirm the deal, why not?
But that could be resolved before, couldn't it?
This is closed information I guess. Can't tell you anything of it.
Activity: 434
"US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore residents can only use LAT as utility tokens, meaning token holders can only use LAT to buy other cryptotokens, not backed by real assets, once LAT is listed on the exchange. They can also place their assets for tokenization at LAToken platform."
You can buy/sell LAT, but you can't buy LABT or other special tokens like LATAPPL or LATG within LAToken platform. You can sell your real property (tokinize it), but can't buy nothing on LAT platform right now. But you will can buy something for LAT like for Bitcoin or Ether after 10th October.
No, not real estate, just some of Valentin's shares. You've said that it's nothing we can buy which is hectically not so Smiley
It is interesting, will can be intellectual property or whole buisnesses be tokinized in near foreseeable future?
Oh, i forgot about this test example. Wink
But that could be resolved before, couldn't it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
That's good news indeed! Now we can be sure the real estate will be traded freely.
Not sure but all the signs are LAToken will trade them successfully.
Hope to see something purchased/sold form real estate for LAT soon enough.
I wondeer how much will they deal with legal issues.
I suppose they're doing it now. Better to wait than to lose your contribution in vain.
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
That's good news indeed! Now we can be sure the real estate will be traded freely.
I wondeer how much will they deal with legal issues.
You can buy/sell LAT, but you can't buy LABT or other special tokens like LATAPPL or LATG within LAToken platform. You can sell your real property (tokinize it), but can't buy nothing on LAT platform right now. But you can buy something for LAT like for Bitcoin or Ether after 10th October.

Future is now!  Cool

Activity: 434
Future is now!  Cool

Very interesting. Needs to google a little for more information about it. Also nice to see you, guys. Smiley
Jump to: