Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 151. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How much fees for asset tokenization I will have to pay on the LAT platform?
LAToken fees for asset tokenization are up to 0.01% of the asset tokens’ sale price
Great! And transaction fees for trading?
~0.001% of the asset token sale price
And what about appraisal, insurance, trustee fees?
All origination expenses the asset owner has to pay in fiats. The exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details.
Could you tell me more about frozen tokens, what are they for?

This reserve would allow us to keep low user fees and still have funds for development
Activity: 350
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens

200 mil for sale. What about the rest 800 mil?

200 mil - team pool and rest 600 mil - frozen
What means frozen?

Frozen are the tokens, which will be sold by LAToken during 2022-2027

Why you need this frozen tokens?
I think they are needed for market regulation

Thanks for the answer, but still not completely clear. I will check with the support

But you really need them for market regulations. After 5 years of being in full operation LAT platform should be so developed that the users will certainly need a lot of tokens.
In any case, these are just theories. Now you need to wait for the end of sales and buy a few tokens
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
LAToken fees for asset tokenization are up to 0.01% of the asset tokens’ sale price

All origination expenses the asset owner has to pay in fiats. The exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details.
Another question about LAT. Whats driving the coin value if not the securities assets

The degree to which the market will have been developed.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens

What means frozen?

Thanks for the answer, but still not completely clear. I will check with the support

But you really need them for market regulations. After 5 years of being in full operation LAT platform should be so developed that the users will certainly need a lot of tokens.
Can anybody explain me, if I own a piece of art that is worth $1,000,000 USD. After I  tokenize it, what happens to the physical piece of art? Do I keep the physical item or send it to a designated location?
The trustee keeps it, as I understand
I think we will know the full potential of LAT platform, after the end of sales, when all functions will be available and LAT will be released to the exchanges
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Another question about LAT. Whats driving the coin value if not the securities assets

Could you tell me more about frozen tokens, what are they for?

What means frozen?

What means frozen?

What means frozen?

Activity: 252

Sounds good Cool Hope you all will succeed guys!

What means frozen?

The company will sell them within 5-7 years small amounts

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
"To the moon" - I personally do not like these words. Smells like hype. "Fast steady growth" is better for me. Smiley
Bro, now the price for 1 LAT - 0.0013 ETH - 0.37 usd. Latoken promises to 2025 possible growth to 5 trillion $ capitalization. (proof
https://blog.latoken.com/lat-research-the-exponential-growth-of-crypto-markets-to-5-trillion-416c73429148) You can imagine how much 1 LAT will cost  then? It's not "fast steady growth" it's rocket jump to Jupiter. Grin
I think that scenario too optimistic. I prefer not to overstate expectations, sometimes i deliberately underestimate them. Pleasant surprises are much better than bitter disappointments. Wink
Even if only half of the scenario come true, it will be amazing

Activity: 294
At times less than in fiat world  Smiley
Jump to: