Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 150. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
For the long term - China is trying to become the most powerful economy, so it uses all the latest and most effective "money technologies". ICO is one of the most promising now. I think that the ICO ban will be temporary.
Activity: 294
In the short term, China’s ban on ICOs and shutting down of exchanges is bearish for ETH and BTC because:
- A lot of the hot money from China leaves the ICO, Bitcoin and Ethereum markets.
- Some hot money cryptocurrency buyers will, at the margin, buy less or not buy. Some will not bother using VPNs, exchanging Chinese Yuan for US dollars or gold on the black market, or taking trips to island jurisdictions like Malta or to Switzerland to open up accounts to move assets including cryptcurrencies around.
  Chinese regulators and other government officials need time to figure out how to regulate cryptocurrencies, including ICO tokens.
How will the ban of all ICO in China affect the market of cryptocurrency?
In the long-term or near-term?
Long term.
As for us as LAToken investors.

Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO at LAToken, explains that his company has responded to the development by putting all of its activities related to China on hold:
“We were about to participate in Blockchain conferences and meetups there, but cancelled our roadshow in mainland China. We also don’t accept contributions from Chinese citizens and residents at the moment. However, the Chinese ban doesn’t affect our activities in other countries, and we still proceed with our token sale as scheduled.”
Preobrazhenskiy acknowledges the negative sentiment created by the development in China as is evident in the market behaviour. Bitcoin price quickly bounced, while Ethereum, the most popular currency for ICOs, is still in a holding pattern as markets worry that other operations with cryptocurrencies may be banned by Chinese regulators as well.
Another anxiety trigger comes with the fears, that other regulators might follow Chinese ruling and ban token sales instead of regulating.
Preobrazhenskiy notes that along with cancelling all the activities related to China, his company has introduced a representation form, that stops Chinese investors from investing in the aftermath of the ban.(C)

But this is more in the short term for me.
Join Facebook-Live videochat with Valentin Preobrazhenskiy (LAToken Founder) on 28 September
https://www.facebook.com/events/647152225672576/

Valentin will discuss:
1. Blockchain Economic Forum in New York organised by LAToken: http://blockchainforum.global/
2. Sustainable Rules and Governance Framework
3. Investments: crypto vs fiat stocks
4. Scalability, speed, and security of blockchain: prof-of-...
6. Interdisciplinary brainstorm: future of blockchain
7. $5 trln of cryptoassets by 2025 or just a bubble?
Thanks. Also i think that it would be nice to collect a bundle of links for all webinars and other official LAToken videos and attach them to the first page.
Activity: 336

Join Facebook-Live videochat with Valentin Preobrazhenskiy (LAToken Founder) on 28 September
https://www.facebook.com/events/647152225672576/

Valentin will discuss:
1. Blockchain Economic Forum in New York organised by LAToken: http://blockchainforum.global/
2. Sustainable Rules and Governance Framework
3. Investments: crypto vs fiat stocks
4. Scalability, speed, and security of blockchain: prof-of-...
6. Interdisciplinary brainstorm: future of blockchain
7. $5 trln of cryptoassets by 2025 or just a bubble?

Long term.
This ban hurt crypto more than many people expected but i'm positive it will turn back to normal in long term. I don't see any permenant damage yet. Crypto market today is still like a baby that will continue to grow day by day
Not a baby. It is very easy to cause a critical hart to baby. Crypto market more like a Hydra for me. It grows bigger and bigger, despite any harm.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Long term.
This ban hurt crypto more than many people expected but i'm positive it will turn back to normal in long term. I don't see any permenant damage yet. Crypto market today is still like a baby that will continue to grow day by day
Activity: 266
Long term.
It's already affecting it. China has huge population and if 1% of that population get in to crypto, it will increase the overall capitalization and steer development. Adoption will also be faster since crypto is more about people's freedom from centralized system.
But go on. You has some interesting thoughts. Smiley
It's already affecting it. China has huge population and if 1% of that population get in to crypto, it will increase the overall capitalization and steer development. Adoption will also be faster since crypto is more about people's freedom from centralized system.
You have not understood a question i think. Monsterdoge asked "HOW will it affect", not "will the ban affect". Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial

In the long term or near term?
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
Good sign. For LAToken and us especially. Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 234
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
All origination expenses the asset owner has to pay in fiats. The exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details.
I did't get something right. I thought that all the costs would be exclusively in LAT.
It will definitely be, but not in the very near future. LAToken must show the success of their LAT as a means of payment to the general public, not just to crypto-currency fans, like us. I think it will be in three to five years maybe.
Activity: 238
How much fees for asset tokenization I will have to pay on the LAT platform?
LAToken fees for asset tokenization are up to 0.01% of the asset tokens’ sale price
Great! And transaction fees for trading?
~0.001% of the asset token sale price
And what about appraisal, insurance, trustee fees?

All origination expenses the asset owner has to pay in fiats. The exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details.
I did't get something right. I thought that all the costs would be exclusively in LAT.
Activity: 252
Vitalik Buterin, speaking at TechCrunch Disrupt 2017
“Bitcoin is processing a bit less than three transactions per second. Ethereum is doing five a second. Uber gives 12 rides a second. It will take a couple of years for the Blockchain to replace Visa.”

Thats why I'm more and more inclined to contribute in LAT Sale Cool
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
"To the moon" - I personally do not like these words. Smells like hype. "Fast steady growth" is better for me. Smiley
Bro, now the price for 1 LAT - 0.0013 ETH - 0.37 usd. Latoken promises to 2025 possible growth to 5 trillion $ capitalization. (proof
https://blog.latoken.com/lat-research-the-exponential-growth-of-crypto-markets-to-5-trillion-416c73429148) You can imagine how much 1 LAT will cost  then? It's not "fast steady growth" it's rocket jump to Jupiter. Grin
I think that scenario too optimistic. I prefer not to overstate expectations, sometimes i deliberately underestimate them. Pleasant surprises are much better than bitter disappointments. Wink
Even if only half of the scenario come true, it will be amazing
I think it's better to use a logarithmic scale here.
Activity: 336
How much fees for asset tokenization I will have to pay on the LAT platform?
LAToken fees for asset tokenization are up to 0.01% of the asset tokens’ sale price
Great! And transaction fees for trading?
~0.001% of the asset token sale price
And what about appraisal, insurance, trustee fees?
Another question about LAT. Whats driving the coin value if not the securities assets
The degree to which the market will have been developed.

Thats right!
Jump to: