Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 149. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Very cool, good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
"US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore residents can only use LAT as utility tokens, meaning token holders can only use LAT to buy other cryptotokens, not backed by real assets, once LAT is listed on the exchange. They can also place their assets for tokenization at LAToken platform."
I am not sure that i understand it right. I can sell, but can't by nothing?
You can buy/sell LAT, but you can't buy LABT or other special tokens like LATAPPL or LATG within LAToken platform. You can sell your real property (tokinize it), but can't buy nothing on LAT platform right now. But you will can buy something for LAT like for Bitcoin or Ether after 10th October.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
"US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore residents can only use LAT as utility tokens, meaning token holders can only use LAT to buy other cryptotokens, not backed by real assets, once LAT is listed on the exchange. They can also place their assets for tokenization at LAToken platform."
Yes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
That's good news indeed! Now we can be sure the real estate will be traded freely.
Not sure but all the signs are LAToken will trade them successfully.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
That's good news indeed! Now we can be sure the real estate will be traded freely.
Activity: 434
Oh, i see. It has changed a little since the last time i read it. Thanks.
Activity: 186
Can US residents participate somehow?
Yeah, we are US open
But with some limitations?
Yes, there's a special disclamer with rules for citizens ofr some countries.
Where can we see a latest version?
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Yeah, we are US open

Yes, there's a special disclamer with rules for citizens ofr some countries.
Activity: 280
Yeah, we are US open

Yeah, we are US open
Some concepts were beyond me, reading the whitepaper. Skimming the whitepaper if I'm honest. But I think you've got something here. I'll contribute a bit and see where you'll take me.

Welcome to the family  Smiley
Anybody knows why slack is inactive?

LAToken Team made a decision to close Slack channel. Slack is a team tool not designed as a public channel. Unfortunately, this was the reason of many spam messages.

I do support the team decision to close the Slack channel, Slack is turning to a great haven for hackers to rob people of their money for now until something has been done to stop this exploit

We strongly believe that it was right decision. We were aware for spammers contacting our supporters via slackbot tech issue.
Without proper research on the founders it's quite risky to invest in a business.

You can check our advisory board to see that we have world class team, moreover we don't hide and you can see all our team members and their bio.
I'm never a pissimist, just a realist and skeptic a little. Smiley
Activity: 238
Panteraforlife, why are you so pessimistic today? Grin
In the short term, China’s ban on ICOs and shutting down of exchanges is bearish for ETH and BTC because:
- A lot of the hot money from China leaves the ICO, Bitcoin and Ethereum markets.
- Some hot money cryptocurrency buyers will, at the margin, buy less or not buy. Some will not bother using VPNs, exchanging Chinese Yuan for US dollars or gold on the black market, or taking trips to island jurisdictions like Malta or to Switzerland to open up accounts to move assets including cryptcurrencies around.
  Chinese regulators and other government officials need time to figure out how to regulate cryptocurrencies, including ICO tokens.
You think that ban just a respite for the introduction of a new regulatory system and better integration of the crypto-currency into the state economy?
Yep, I think Beijing government will centralize the management of cryptocurrency, but not shut it down
I often think about it when i hear "the cryptocurrencies will turn the financial system" or "the cryptocurrencies will become an alternative financial system." I believe not. The traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency system will merge into something mean. Full decentralization and full transparency will not be achieved in the near future. The flaws of the traditional system can not be eliminated so easily. A significant part of them also clings to the cryptocurrencies system. Sad
Activity: 294
In the short term, China’s ban on ICOs and shutting down of exchanges is bearish for ETH and BTC because:
- A lot of the hot money from China leaves the ICO, Bitcoin and Ethereum markets.
- Some hot money cryptocurrency buyers will, at the margin, buy less or not buy. Some will not bother using VPNs, exchanging Chinese Yuan for US dollars or gold on the black market, or taking trips to island jurisdictions like Malta or to Switzerland to open up accounts to move assets including cryptcurrencies around.
  Chinese regulators and other government officials need time to figure out how to regulate cryptocurrencies, including ICO tokens.
You think that ban just a respite for the introduction of a new regulatory system and better integration of the crypto-currency into the state economy?
Yep, I think Beijing government will centralize the management of cryptocurrency, but not shut it down
You think that ban just a respite for the introduction of a new regulatory system and better integration of the cryptocurrencies into the state economy?
Jump to: