Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 16. (Read 106951 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Why would you turn off your miner? If you temporary do not want to rent out, you should disable the rig in admin panel - that will stop querying it and will have no effect on stats.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Djezo - Is there any way to make "Con. Stability (24h)" to actually be based on your stability? At the moment, it decreases whenever the miner is stopped. The guy renting one of my rigs just turned off the miner it seems about 20mins before his rental ended, and now my stability % is starting to plummet. Can't it be based on something to do with the connection rather than the miner running/not running?
UPDATE for providers

There is now alternative method regarding IPs. No more noip or dyndns needed. Check how-to guide. I added this:

Solution B
Install Python 2.7. Download this simple small python script (right click and save as). When you run it, you will need to provide parameters:
name - your nick name on this forum (if it contains spaces, encapsulate it wit "")
password - your admin login password (you will receive that from me when you request to become provider)
rigid - is visible in admin panel for each rig
API-port - you choose this one next step

Then you simply run this script and you do not have to worry about IP changes - the script will auto update your IP on LeaseRig.net when your IP changes. You will have to run instance of this script for every rig you offer.
Feature request: As a provider I would like to be able to disable a particular Rent plan. For example, I have plans for 72, 48, 24 and 12h, and I would like to temporarily disable the plans for 72 and 48h, thus leaving just 24 and 12 (because I wan't to temporarily avoid long-term leases - or vice-verse, avoid short-term leases) . I know I can just remove it and later re-add it, but this is rather annoying since I would like to keep my pricing intact. All you need to do is to add a check-box column "enabled" to renting plans .

You read my mind, i actually thought of this last night before bed, was going to post the same suggestion today.

I don't like re-adding plans all the time, i also don't like how they get mixed up (when you add a plan, it goes to the bottom, always), so i'd like 2 things:
Make it so that plans stay in order of how many hours the plan is for, so i don't have a list like 1h, 2h, 24h, 10h... due to the above need to re-add plans.
Add some kind of "checkbox" so i can enable/disable plans on the fly. Sometimes i'm waiting for a new coin to launch and don't want my rigs rented during that period.

Nice work so far, and OP is a legit guy. I didn't realise his deposit address is in the admin panel by default so my payments went to him. He PM'd me within hours to inform me so he could send me my BTC! Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Feature request: As a provider I would like to be able to disable a particular Rent plan. For example, I have plans for 72, 48, 24 and 12h, and I would like to temporarily disable the plans for 72 and 48h, thus leaving just 24 and 12 (because I wan't to temporarily avoid long-term leases - or vice-verse, avoid short-term leases) . I know I can just remove it and later re-add it, but this is rather annoying since I would like to keep my pricing intact. All you need to do is to add a check-box column "enabled" to renting plans .
Activity: 42
Did you get rid if the option to see, and to switch to, a customer's pool?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I see there are no scrypt-jane rigs for rent.
Is there any demand for it? What coin?

CACHE coin seems to be doing well.. not much demand though..
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I see there are no scrypt-jane rigs for rent.
Is there any demand for it? What coin?
I get an email when its rented and when there is half hour left....

have you checked your spam and that it has the correct email address?

Ah, I didn't even notice the place to put in my email address. I've entered it in now, and I'm sure it will work now, thanks.
Tell me please, if you can not use cgwatcher, how can I automatically restart in sgminer hung cards with a message DEAD or SICK?
You just need to add your IP to the allow switch, and change the port on CGWatcher to 7777. Mine works fine.
Tell me please, if you can not use cgwatcher, how can I automatically restart in sgminer hung cards with a message DEAD or SICK?
if its windows you can use teamviewer
You can use cgwatcher, this should be a solution: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5235494
Activity: 19
Just a thought, but it would be nice to know when someone rents, how about sending an email out to the rig owner with the info that your rig has been rented and who rented it, so the rig owners can hop onto the admin page and make sure it's mining for the client.
I've run into a couple times where something weird happened and it didn't save the client's information. I usually catch it pretty quick because I'm always monitoring the site, but just to make that process a little faster.

I get an email when its rented and when there is half hour left....

have you checked your spam and that it has the correct email address?
Just a thought, but it would be nice to know when someone rents, how about sending an email out to the rig owner with the info that your rig has been rented and who rented it, so the rig owners can hop onto the admin page and make sure it's mining for the client.
I've run into a couple times where something weird happened and it didn't save the client's information. I usually catch it pretty quick because I'm always monitoring the site, but just to make that process a little faster.
I am working on FAQ here: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=faq

If anyone has any suggestions, please, let me know.
UPDATE for providers - when you advertise your rigs around, you can display only your rigs by providing following URL:

Code:
http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?fprovider=djeZo

Replace djeZo with your own name. If your name contains spaces, insert %20 instead of space. Note: comparison IS CASE sensitive!

This is clumsy and more or less useless ... I have to adjust the url each time I change my rig type and if I have rigs with different types, I need different URLs ... not good.

Also, when my rigs are rented, the URL shows a page without my rigs (well, actually they are hidden) and lot's of data which is not related (or just partly related) to my rig (orders, lease history, etc.)

What I would really need is a new page, where you would display ALL of my rigs, show nice green status icon if a particular rig is available and red if is not; also display a column with rig type ...

So this really has to be a custom, nice view if I wan't to advertise it, otherwise it looks just clumsy and definitely not attractive for potential customers ...

That will come once I get rid of bitcointalk dependancy regarding providers (when I shift reputation threads to LeaseRig.net).
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
UPDATE for providers - when you advertise your rigs around, you can display only your rigs by providing following URL:

Code:

Replace djeZo with your own name. If your name contains spaces, insert %20 instead of space. Note: comparison IS CASE sensitive!

This is clumsy and more or less useless ... I have to adjust the url each time I change my rig type and if I have rigs with different types, I need different URLs ... not good.

Also, when my rigs are rented, the URL shows a page without my rigs (well, actually they are hidden) and lot's of data which is not related (or just partly related) to my rig (orders, lease history, etc.)

What I would really need is a new page, where you would display ALL of my rigs, show nice green status icon if a particular rig is available and red if is not; also display a column with rig type ...

So this really has to be a custom, nice view if I wan't to advertise it, otherwise it looks just clumsy and definitely not attractive for potential customers ...

Code:

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Just got mine up and running no issues with the API... for anybody who wants to rent for CACHE-coin just check out my rig 'Krishna".

I set the price a little higher than what I can get mining CACHE for myself, as the exchange rate has been going up pretty well..

The demand left.. and the demand for Vert is high so Im switching over.. if anybody still wants it message me before my rig get hires for VERT..
Pages:
Jump to: