Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 15. (Read 106951 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
djeZo, how does it works the script which calculates the connection stability in the last 24hours?
I am asking because for my two rigs it shows inaccurate info ... one rig shows up only since 1 hour and 40 minutes and for the other one it shows that the speed it's dropping from time to time by 20% which is not true. I am monitoring local the speeds with Cacti and they are steady...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Your prices are way too high. That is the only issue.

My prices? Yes cause I actually dont like to get rented. But that doesnt change the fact that there are too many avialable rigs. You have to balance it more. Or try to get more customers Smiley

Just my two cents Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Activity: 181
You are loosing money with these high prices now, I doubt any scrypt coin is as profitable. Multipools are below 0.01 BTC anyway.

Disagree - the DarkCoin is really profitable now and all the new unknown currencies should be also good to mine...

Is it possible from you to announce Leaserig.net elsewhere not only btctalk? So many rigs and not so many customers in this time... Sad

Ultra coin is also good right now, set-up your Scrypt-Jane miner.. Cheesy

Darkcoin is around .019-.018 BTC/Mh/day

Ultracoin is around .024 BTC/MH/day

Pardon me, a recalculation for Dark is now with the current difficulty around .017-.018 , but the exchange rate is rising, but at the same time difficulty is rising fast also..

UltraCoin is more like .019 right now too..
You are loosing money with these high prices now, I doubt any scrypt coin is as profitable. Multipools are below 0.01 BTC anyway.

Disagree - the DarkCoin is really profitable now and all the new unknown currencies should be also good to mine...

Is it possible from you to announce Leaserig.net elsewhere not only btctalk? So many rigs and not so many customers in this time... Sad

can you recommend a pool?

Im using www2.coinmine.pl & drk.lotterymining.com for DRK
and utc.pool.pm & ultra.minepools.us for UTC

Activity: 58

can you recommend a pool?

Your prices are way too high. That is the only issue.
Activity: 126

Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Please stop adding new rigs now. They are really getting too much.
Does anybody know why BTC is falling so much in the past 18 hours... is it simply because of MtGox's shitty update.. why the hell does anybody care what happens there anyways the price is already way out of whack compared to everywhere else, why should that affect other good exchanges prices.. totally boggles my mind, and pisses me off that these people are panic selling, and taking a shit on bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
To the person currently renting my rig, Bob, whose username starts with "tri", I added an extra 6 hours to your lease because I saw about that much downtime due to a network issue with my router.  Please let me know if you have any further issues.  And yes, that router is getting replaced tonight.
There are some of new providers who did not configure BTC address in admin panel. PM me to get your BTC for leases.
Stat graphs now show offline periods (red marking).
OK, i just checked and this is what happened:

DigRig1 (Scrypt)
Someone was renting it and mining this morning, no problem, i checked via Teamviewer. But my stats say that it was 0 hashrate for the past 20 hours...! After the rental period, my pools were re-added to cgminer by LeaseRigs, and now the hashrate rises again.

DigRig2 (Scrypt A N Factor)
Someone was renting it the past 24 hours, i even checked the pool he was at and saw his username hashing away, checked Teamviewer, no problems. Then about 20mins before rental ended, my miner just stopped. Pools were not re-added by LeaseRigs because the rig was seen as "OFF" due to the miner client being shut down. Is it possible that this was some kind of flawed 'restart' command through the API by the customer?

I've left both rigs as unrentable for now. PM me if you want me to enable one so you can test them, i'd appreciate it, because i don't want to be cheating anyone out of rental time if this is what's happening.

Cheers.

LeaseRig.net never issues restart API command (only in test). Customers cannot bypass and issue API commands on their own. The only 6 API commands that are being used are: summary, pools, switchpool, addpool, removepool and save. There have been reports of cgminer API simply dying, I have seen cgminer crashing,... I suggest you to use latest sgminer just in case and see if the issue repeats.

I never had a problem before today, so i'm sure it's not a problem with either rig, plus i use cgminer v3.7.3 which is far more stable. It didn't have a single crash in the past few weeks since i started using it.

And as far as i know, SGminer can't do Scrypt A N Factor? So it's not an option for me, since i'm moving to N Factor mining only after this weekend. I will give another version (TheKev's) of Vertminer a go first and keep an eye on my logs more closely... then see if it repeats the same problem. But since it happened on the Scrypt rig too then i doubt it's my miner at fault, but i will wait and see what happens in the next rental first.

DigRig1 (Scrypt)
Someone was renting it and mining this morning, no problem, i checked via Teamviewer. But my stats say that it was 0 hashrate for the past 20 hours...! After the rental period, my pools were re-added to cgminer by LeaseRigs, and now the hashrate rises again.

Someone was renting it the past 24 hours, i even checked the pool he was at and saw his username hashing away, checked Teamviewer, no problems. Then about 20mins before rental ended, my miner just stopped. Pools were not re-added by LeaseRigs because the rig was seen as "OFF" due to the miner client being shut down. Is it possible that this was some kind of flawed 'restart' command through the API by the customer?

I've left both rigs as unrentable for now. PM me if you want me to enable one so you can test them, i'd appreciate it, because i don't want to be cheating anyone out of rental time if this is what's happening.

Cheers.

LeaseRig.net never issues restart API command (only in test). Customers cannot bypass and issue API commands on their own. The only 6 API commands that are being used are: summary, pools, switchpool, addpool, removepool and save. There have been reports of cgminer API simply dying, I have seen cgminer crashing,... I suggest you to use latest sgminer just in case and see if the issue repeats.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
The guy who is leasing my scrypt-jane rig right now for TIX coin - you can't mine TIX coin - it has different parameters than UltraCoin and different hash rate! That's why all your shares are rejected!
I sent you email, but you're not responding

DigRig1 (Scrypt)

Cheers.
No, somehow the customer stopped the miner. I came back, and he had quit 20mins earlier... which meant that my own pools were not readded by Leaserigs after the rental period, so i was not mining at all, plus it made my "stability %" on the stats fall.

I also noticed that my other rig (Scrypt) had also just been abandoned. They were both mining fine this morning... i'm quite sure that it's not a problem on my end as they were both fine for the past 24 hours.

If it's possible though, you can take control of one of my rigs and test the save/restart function? It passed on your online test without any problems, but maybe it isn't working under all circumstances?

PM me if you want to try one of my rigs. Maybe this is a problem that needs addressing.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: