Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 14. (Read 106962 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
DRK is pumping up!
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Coloring of listed pools in the "POOLS" tab: djeZo, currently you're coloring in light red the pool that is alive and active ... I don't like this, because red color usually means that something is wrong, stopped, etc. I suggest this:

color= light green for alive + currently active pool
color= white (neutral) for alive + currently non-active pools
color = light red for dead pools
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
If I register a rig for rent, and no one went to rent it, can I use it by myself and if someone is interested he can over-write my settings to take control of the rig?

Yes, you can manage pools on your own with eg. CGWatcher, or you can use admin panel to switch pools. When someone hires it, he gets access to manage pools and will most likely change them (but you still have access to manage pools via website).

Are Darkcoin rig accepted?

Yes, here http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=5
Activity: 196
If I register a rig for rent, and no one went to rent it, can I use it by myself and if someone is interested he can over-write my settings to take control of the rig?

Are Darkcoin rig accepted?
Looking for provider that would like to participate in beta testing of new method of LeaseRig.net <-> cgminer communication. You need to have at least 3 rigs, one of rigs (or another computer) with Windows OS (testing Win binaries for now) and skype so we can communicate quickly. PM me with your skype if you are interested.
Can I get a little poll on what coin/multipool that the rig owners are hashing at while their rig is not rented out?

Specifically for those still leasing their rigs under "Scrypt" only, and not the other options of Scrypt-jane etc...

I can't seem to find any Scrypt coin / multipool that I feel profitable enough that I would like to have my rig sitting and hashing... Only the other options of Scrypt-jane, Dark, etc.. seem profitable to me.. maybe Im missing something..

not sure either so i just point it to middlepool as they are supposedly keeping an eye on things for us.

what is the formula for profitability? Ive looked but am not sure if I have the right one?

Re renting without knowing if its hashing, untill we had the summary on the rental admin page, I was constantly logging in and out of my machines, so that took up a lot of my time initially. Now I just keep an eye on the admin page. Am looking into your suggestions for email/text solution. Thanks for that.

Profitability is how many coins you can make a day from mining a particular coin (usually displayed on the pool stats page) converted into BTC from the current exchange rate, then divide that number by your hashrate for Scrypt.

If you are on a multi coin pool then you take your days earnings in BTC divided by your hashrate.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Can I get a little poll on what coin/multipool that the rig owners are hashing at while their rig is not rented out?

Specifically for those still leasing their rigs under "Scrypt" only, and not the other options of Scrypt-jane etc...

I can't seem to find any Scrypt coin / multipool that I feel profitable enough that I would like to have my rig sitting and hashing... Only the other options of Scrypt-jane, Dark, etc.. seem profitable to me.. maybe Im missing something..

not sure either so i just point it to middlepool as they are supposedly keeping an eye on things for us.

what is the formula for profitability? Ive looked but am not sure if I have the right one?

Re renting without knowing if its hashing, untill we had the summary on the rental admin page, I was constantly logging in and out of my machines, so that took up a lot of my time initially. Now I just keep an eye on the admin page. Am looking into your suggestions for email/text solution. Thanks for that.

These new graphs are really cool. I know exactly now how much my rigs weren't mining (had few network issues on my rigs) so I was able to extend lease manually, without need for customer to contact me.

?

Does no one else monitor their leased rigs with email/sms and hashrate graphs?  

Apparently, this feature was never requested by anyone. I made it because I feel it is needed to run good service.

Stop playing.  

That was in my PM from back in the page 1-10 days.

I don't count you as a customer of service, because you don't use it. :p
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Escobol rig is down, sorry for problem. Psu problem. Will refund or extend time (if i will get new psu today)
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
These new graphs are really cool. I know exactly now how much my rigs weren't mining (had few network issues on my rigs) so I was able to extend lease manually, without need for customer to contact me.

?

Apparently, this feature was never requested by anyone. I made it because I feel it is needed to run good service.

Stop playing. 

That was in my PM from back in the page 1-10 days.
donator
It's for the children!

?

how and using what?

thanks

Hm.  Well in that case I sell it as a service for I don't know a few cents per rig? $1 a month? Hmm..  $1 per card?

I use cacti to monitor hashrates and the cacti perl script on 1-10 minute intervals to monitor the (Alive) state of all GPU's and ASIC's. 

It's just shocking that you would rent out a rig with no way of knowing that it's working.
Activity: 58

?

how and using what?

thanks

?

donator
It's for the children!

?

djeZo, how does it works the script which calculates the connection stability in the last 24hours?
I am asking because for my two rigs it shows inaccurate info ... one rig shows up only since 1 hour and 40 minutes and for the other one it shows that the speed it's dropping from time to time by 20% which is not true. I am monitoring local the speeds with Cacti and they are steady...

That is connection stability to LeaseRig. If your cgminer fails to report summary data back in 2.5 seconds, it is declared as dead.

OK... and you cannot extend this to 3 or 3.5 sec to see if it shows better?

I tried with longer periods, didn't help. Sometimes cgminer simply will not respond and reasons can be various; network problems, or even in case your cgminer API is already hogged by your query for example (if using cgwatcher).

djeZo, what are those ugly black circles/dots in the menus ... this really looks ugly ... well, just my 2 cents Wink

I know, I need code for smaller circles, not these big ones.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
djeZo, what are those ugly black circles/dots in the menus ... this really looks ugly ... well, just my 2 cents Wink
Activity: 60
djeZo, how does it works the script which calculates the connection stability in the last 24hours?
I am asking because for my two rigs it shows inaccurate info ... one rig shows up only since 1 hour and 40 minutes and for the other one it shows that the speed it's dropping from time to time by 20% which is not true. I am monitoring local the speeds with Cacti and they are steady...

That is connection stability to LeaseRig. If your cgminer fails to report summary data back in 2.5 seconds, it is declared as dead.

OK... and you cannot extend this to 3 or 3.5 sec to see if it shows better?

Pages:
Jump to: