Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 33. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Damn, looks like renting vtc rigs out is very profitable, but I still have lease going on for 24h. I will try to setup my rigs again after leases expire.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Mining vertcoin is hugely profitable now! About 0.05 BTC/MH/day! That means people should lease at about 0.1 BTC/MH/day for nFactor or mine Smiley

Already got a lease fo 0.99 BTC/MH/day Wink

And I just passed 1BTC of leasing revenue, 421 hours for 1.0137BTC to be precise! Thanks djeZo for the hard work and the constant upgrades to your great service  Smiley
I've got some calculations wrong, I didn't go over 1BTC yet  Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Mining vertcoin is hugely profitable now! About 0.05 BTC/MH/day! That means people should lease at about 0.1 BTC/MH/day for nFactor or mine Smiley

Thats right but miners need to be aware difficulty rise is insane
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Another suggestion: On the provider side, have an option to email/communicate with the user from the admin interface.  The reason for this is if you need to communicate with a few of your leasers it gets complicated to manage how you've contacted them (email, this forum, etc).
Tried to setup vertcoin & scrypt-jane, but no luck.  Will try this again son and see if I can get it working for all those looking to rent.
djeZo, we need email notifications (especially for rig providers); at least these:
- email notification when a particular rig is rented
- email notification 1h before a particular rig's rent ends
- email notification when a particular rig rent ends

Agreed, this would help a lot.

Already on todo list
djeZo, we need email notifications (especially for rig providers); at least these:

Agreed, this would help a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Now we need more providers again. The ones with VTC would be very nice - all rigs rented constantly...
Im gonna switch my rigs to VTC upon expiry of the leases.
Now we need more providers again. The ones with VTC would be very nice - all rigs rented constantly...
How come the number of scrypt rigs has fallen from 180+ few days ago to 110 now only...
Seems like a lot of the providers are leaving...

The site is auto-purging inactive - putting them to disabled state. If rig is OFF for 100 minutes with no customers renting it, then it is marked as disabled until provider enables it again. This helps with 3 things; removes "unserious" providers, reduces the load on server and makes the list cleaner with less dead rigs.
Activity: 179
How come the number of scrypt rigs has fallen from 180+ few days ago to 110 now only...
Seems like a lot of the providers are leaving...
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
or you can come join me on IRC on #leaserig at freenode ( http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=leaserig )
That got lost quickly here, and I'm there so lonely. Only 4 ppl came in the last week  Cry

Maybe that's because the service is running so smoothly and there are no issues Wink
Activity: 95
and chatbox/troll box.

or you can come join me on IRC on #leaserig at freenode ( http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=leaserig )
That got lost quickly here, and I'm there so lonely. Only 4 ppl came in the last week  Cry
Activity: 47
Well you have been mining for yourself. So you didn't really lose anything but the chance of renting it to someone who does add multiple pools. So, if I were you, I would make how long he did mine on his pool before it went dead. And give a partial refund based on that subtracted with a small amount because you could have rented it to someone else instead of him.
That's called service. But if the custimer doesn't respond to your emails. It's his problem, not yours tbh...
Activity: 15
Don't know. It seemed the right way last night. This morning tho ...

I'm writing this here, as It's my first time refunding a customer due the simple fact that he set only one pool which went dead. I've emailed him - no answer so, i don't want to be guilty of a dead rig... so i'm refunding him his BTC in full. (https://blockchain.info/tx/0e208f026c74d9b3af597424bbe40a62872f03694a2a0e2eef97276cab1ed6a3)

@Djezo: Correct me if this is not the best way.

If the renter leased your machine and only put one pool that went dead, that is no fault of your own, why would you refund him money..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I'm writing this here, as It's my first time refunding a customer due the simple fact that he set only one pool which went dead. I've emailed him - no answer so, i don't want to be guilty of a dead rig... so i'm refunding him his BTC in full. (https://blockchain.info/tx/0e208f026c74d9b3af597424bbe40a62872f03694a2a0e2eef97276cab1ed6a3)

@Djezo: Correct me if this is not the best way.

If the renter leased your machine and only put one pool that went dead, that is no fault of your own, why would you refund him money..
An yet another awesome VTC Vertcoin rig available: caveminer02! It is hashing @1.5Mh/s for Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor (VTC) which is equal to approximate @3.2Mh/s regular Scrypt!!!

Get it while you can Wink
Activity: 95
All VTC rigs rented  Cheesy Like expected... didn't I told you to switch some of your scrypt rigs to VTC? ^^ Roll Eyes
I did, and that rig is now not for rent :p
Unfortunatelly, my other rig is on lease for next 2 days, so can't switch that one too Sad  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: