Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 34. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Another awesome VTC Vertcoin rig available: caveminer03! It is hashing @2.1Mh/s for Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor (VTC) which is equal to approximate @4.3Mh/s regular Scrypt!!!

Get it while you can Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
All VTC rigs rented  Cheesy Like expected... didn't I told you to switch some of your scrypt rigs to VTC? ^^ Roll Eyes
I'm writing this here, as It's my first time refunding a customer due the simple fact that he set only one pool which went dead. I've emailed him - no answer so, i don't want to be guilty of a dead rig... so i'm refunding him his BTC in full. (https://blockchain.info/tx/0e208f026c74d9b3af597424bbe40a62872f03694a2a0e2eef97276cab1ed6a3)

@Djezo: Correct me if this is not the best way.

If he didn't remove your pools and your miner was actually working on your pools, then what you are doing is very honestly. But anyway, you should post this in your reputation thread, not here.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm writing this here, as It's my first time refunding a customer due the simple fact that he set only one pool which went dead. I've emailed him - no answer so, i don't want to be guilty of a dead rig... so i'm refunding him his BTC in full. (https://blockchain.info/tx/0e208f026c74d9b3af597424bbe40a62872f03694a2a0e2eef97276cab1ed6a3)

@Djezo: Correct me if this is not the best way.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
To all these people who are saying mining at middlecoin is more profitable why don't you HIRE a "cheap" rig and mine at middlecoin and make free money.. anyone Huh
If not then stfu
Why are you so angry ? You prefer to rent cheap rigs ? I can understand it. But I, as a provider, prefer to earn more than average self mining.
You don't want to pay, go build a rig Wink

I have few rigs of my own. I dont want to rent cheap. I want to rent at whatever market decides thats fine with me. I have even paid .03Mhz as well for what I care.
I am saying if you find its cheap here and saying middlecoin is giving you more why don't you rent a rig then but you wont as you know thats not true so stop lying and pretending something which is not true.
To all providers: put more VTC rigs on, because these will go fast; people are interested into them:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4940094
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
To all these people who are saying mining at middlecoin is more profitable why don't you HIRE a "cheap" rig and mine at middlecoin and make free money.. anyone Huh
If not then stfu
Why are you so angry ? You prefer to rent cheap rigs ? I can understand it. But I, as a provider, prefer to earn more than average self mining.
You don't want to pay, go build a rig Wink
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If not then stfu
I haven't reached even 0.01BTC/MH in the last 4 days on middlecoin, including today. Nor do I have a large build up of unexchanged like the main pool has, so I wont have a good day in the future making up for it either, I don't know why it is this much lower than the rest of the mc miners, my accepted shares are right where they have to be. Overall Middlecoin did average me over 0.015 except for last week. But I like the idea of having a stable income and being payed up front. I probably wont go below 0.015btc/MH for renting though, there wouldn't be a difference with mining for myself.
Do you mine on eu/amsterdam servers ? In the -epic- middlecoin thread, it is said that these two servers earn less than us ones. H2o will fix it, some day.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The whole point of this service is to offer your rig if you dont want or dont have time to scout for coins, but still want to make a bit more than on multipools, being paid in advance. Else you shouldnt offer your rig.

But at the rate that middlecoin is going today, it does look like they may hit .016-.017 BTC/Mh/day today...  Cry with my rigs rented for another 60hours at .0158 BTC/Mh/day

Oh no!  You might lose out on a potential $2-3 USD Sad

Actually if it reaches .017 thats a 5.80 loss per day for me, what to speak if it keeps going up, and for another 2 and a half days, that a potential $15+ dollar loss, or .02BTC

Can you please link one miner address on middlecoin that has been mining steadily who was paid more than 0.12/MH/24hours for any of the last 3 days?
All the ones I look at are getting around 0.007-0.010 while lease-rig has been paying 0.014-0.016 steadily.

They haven't been paying 0.014-0.016 steadily, Yes previous days have been low around .01 BTC/Mh/day, but today the earnings are doing very well, a lot better

According to the stats at http://stratehm.net/# Middlecoin has been mining for 13 hours and 40 minutes since last payout, from the hours of 9:30 - 23:10 they have earned 203BTC, which is the difference between (Immature + Unexchanged + Balance) from the beginning of this payout round till now. Average hash rate today is approximately 20,500 Mh/s.

The math is as follows to project the days rate:

( 203BTC / 13.67hrs ) * 24hrs = 356.4BTC is todays projected earnings

356.4BTC / 20,500Mh/s = 0.01738 BTC/Mh/day

So those mining on Middlecoin are earning slightly more today. And who is to say those earnings won't increase...
I haven't reached even 0.01BTC/MH in the last 4 days on middlecoin, including today. Nor do I have a large build up of unexchanged like the main pool has, so I wont have a good day in the future making up for it either, I don't know why it is this much lower than the rest of the mc miners, my accepted shares are right where they have to be. Overall Middlecoin did average me over 0.015 except for last week. But I like the idea of having a stable income and being payed up front. I probably wont go below 0.015btc/MH for renting though, there wouldn't be a difference with mining for myself.
One minor, but annoying buggy: when my rig is rented, and I remove all my renting plans, the rig disappears from the list of rented rigs. I thing you should do it like this:

if (rig rented) then
show best price
else
show the price at witch rig is currently rented (and show in the list of currently rented rigs even if there are no currently defined renting plans)
end

Will fix this yes.
Can you please link one miner address on middlecoin that has been mining steadily who was paid more than 0.12/MH/24hours for any of the last 3 days?
All the ones I look at are getting around 0.007-0.010 while lease-rig has been paying 0.014-0.016 steadily.

They haven't been paying 0.014-0.016 steadily, Yes previous days have been low around .01 BTC/Mh/day, but today the earnings are doing very well, a lot better

According to the stats at http://stratehm.net/# Middlecoin has been mining for 13 hours and 40 minutes since last payout, from the hours of 9:30 - 23:10 they have earned 203BTC, which is the difference between (Immature + Unexchanged + Balance) from the beginning of this payout round till now. Average hash rate today is approximately 20,500 Mh/s.

The math is as follows to project the days rate:

( 203BTC / 13.67hrs ) * 24hrs = 356.4BTC is todays projected earnings

356.4BTC / 20,500Mh/s = 0.01738 BTC/Mh/day

So those mining on Middlecoin are earning slightly more today. And who is to say those earnings won't increase...

Catcoin just went through a low-diff cycle that allowed middle coin to make a quick buck.  It is over now.  If you are planning the next 72 hours based on a quick bump in 1 coin... well you will be frustrated a lot in the future with low returns.

I chose my minimum price based on my january average of 0.016 BTC/Mh/day on middlecoin. There will have bad days (like the previous days) but good days compensate. I think we shouldn't go for much less than 0.018 BTC/Mh/s for the moment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Djezo could you add info how much rigs are rented?

Total scrypt minig rigs : x (rented : x, free : x)
One minor, but annoying buggy: when my rig is rented, and I remove all my renting plans, the rig disappears from the list of rented rigs. I thing you should do it like this:

if (rig rented) then
show best price
else
show the price at witch rig is currently rented (and show in the list of currently rented rigs even if there are no currently defined renting plans)
end
There were number of hack attempts, so far all failed. I am not using some joomly-web-shit-exploitable plugins just to make website look nice. Everything is manually coded and double-checked. Like I already wrote on first page; if java and glassfish are remotely unexploitable, website and wallets are secure.
Absolutely. The first goal of leaserig is to offer "direct" mining experience as if you were running cgminer on your own.

Yeah, that's the branding that you should work on - advertise leaserig.net as "LEASERIG.NET - the direct mining experience as if you were running cgminer on your own" Wink ... seriously, this is something that the people who are renting rigs should be very well aware of.

btw: another good thing that I like with LEASERIG.NET is the direct payment processing ... BTC flows very fast from renter to leaser and thus there are not lot's of funds "in the system" ... making the system unattractive for the attackers and hackers
It is interesting to read how many issues betarigs have. I even don't have to establish support system, because the few daily issues (0 from customers) can be resolved in 30 min time. Having no onsite wallets is simply no-go, too many issues (we know it - when leaserig was using blockchain.info API).

The stability also comes from using direct cgminer api connection (and not pool proxy) ... I hope you will keep that even if it is a little harder to configure for the rig providers...

Absolutely. The first goal of leaserig is to offer "direct" mining experience as if you were running cgminer on your own.
It is interesting to read how many issues betarigs have. I even don't have to establish support system, because the few daily issues (0 from customers) can be resolved in 30 min time. Having no onsite wallets is simply no-go, too many issues (we know it - when leaserig was using blockchain.info API).

The stability also comes from using direct cgminer api connection (and not pool proxy) ... I hope you will keep that even if it is a little harder to configure for the rig providers...
All rigs for sub 0.0169 rented! Woah  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: