Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 37. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Guys, just set your prices lower. There are hundreds of customers waiting to get this great service with bulk rig management and all, but with so high prices, it is not worth their risk. I set my rigs low and they are snapped in a moment they appear free, having almost constant 24/7 rental rate on them Smiley And yes, I am still making like 20-30% more compared to multipools like middlecoin. The goal is not to be greedy.

Another update I made:
- you can disable rig in admin panel (this will put your rig off the list and my service will not query your rig anymore - great for when doing maintenance and you don't want to drop your connection stability ratio)
- rigs not responding for 100+ minutes and with no active lease will be auto-put into disabled state
- when rig is disabled, you need to enable it first in admin panel before it has a chance to get listed on main page again

These updates should greatly reduce number of "red" rigs on the list - these are really ugly to look at.
This is how BULK management looks like when you have many rigs:

Added few improvements. Also took a look @ captcha issues and they should be resolved now (even for https).

When you request your deposit back, make sure you include BTC address. I don't know where to return it otherwise.
The login captcha box is not showing up in the chrome browser.  I can log in with IE, but not chrome.

If you are accessing HTTPS, then you need to permit captcha (unsafe content), because it is taking captcha as HTTP (not HTTPS). I don't know how this is done in chrome, I know in FF, it is possible.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
The login captcha box is not showing up in the chrome browser.  I can log in with IE, but not chrome.
Activity: 131
I will rent all my rigs and my mom for 5BTC/day
Activity: 196
what's this?

danyBoy   FastRIG4   2.35   5.10638319

5 BTC per MH? Smiley

Wish i could earn that lol i need a bigger rig
what's this?

5 BTC per MH? Smiley

Was most likely adjusting renting plans for his rig.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
what's this?

5 BTC per MH? Smiley

Activity: 47
Current promo for my rig 1.54MH 72 hours for less than 0.0171 BTC/MH!
Get it before someone else does!

Username: Quacko rig: Quackatron
Activity: 47
Detailed stats will be available when I implement better stability monitor. At that point, you will be able to see when rig was online and when it wasn't. I could implement pool monitoring too, but that would draw even more bandwidth and resources from your miners and considering even now some of you have issues with rigs being OFF while they aren't OFF, I don't think it is such a good idea.
Ok cool, be sure to add hashing speed too. Rigs might be online but have a dead or sick gpu. To give customers a refund or extra leasetime we would need to know how long the hashpower dropped.

And just to make sure, I am happy with your site, just want to help and give some suggestions :-)
Ok thanks. I opened a new thread now in the mining section. Maybe somebody can help me.

To make an own pool is possible but... seriously? Grin

And creating a virtual machine for each rig isn't the best solution, too.

Hope I can solve it. I will post here when I've found a solution.

When I was still hunting new coins, I always had this issue. I was at one point using 8 cgminer instances and when I pointed them to single walled, usually only 1 was working and others reported pool as dead after a while. I also noticed that it was worse the faster new blocks were created.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Ok thanks. I opened a new thread now in the mining section. Maybe somebody can help me.

To make an own pool is possible but... seriously? Grin

And creating a virtual machine for each rig isn't the best solution, too.

Hope I can solve it. I will post here when I've found a solution.
I have noticed this issue with certain wallets - allowing only few RPC connects (some allowed only 1, some 2, some 3,...). There is most likely a command to permit more, but I don't know it. I suggest you to put on several wallets (by using virtual machines) and have each rig mine on different wallet. OR, put your own pool on lol Smiley
Hmm it still doesn't work.

I leased two rigs and both say that my provided IP (solo mining) is alive. Port is open. But the client says I am mining only at 2700 kh/s but that is the power of my own rig only...

Any ideas?

Edit: Okay, so far I discovered that it's working but I can only mine with one rig. If I connect multiple rigs it doesn't work and only one rig is mining. Any idea how to solve it?
Today is 2.2.2014 and many should get their deposit back. Just send me PM if you would like it back. You can leave it on if you wish. I have plans to establish deposit-insurance-trust on leaserig.net anyway.
rpcallowip=*

Don't know purpose rpcconnect serves - remove it.

Thank you! I removed rpcconnect and now it seems to work. Nice Smiley
rpcallowip=*

Don't know purpose rpcconnect serves - remove it.
Hi!

I'm trying to solo mine with a leased rig but it's showing that the address is dead? I checked the port and it's open.

Here is my config:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcport=54448 (is open)
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1 (maybe this is wrong?)
rpcallowip=all

Can you help me please?
You can view refund BTC address in admin panel for each customer that leased your rig. In case of issues, when you need to make a refund, you can do it by sending directly and not even contacting the customer.
Pages:
Jump to: