Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 4. (Read 106942 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
If you don't have your rig rented out I would suggest to mine SPA SpainCoin. You can earn around .019 BTC/MH/Day at the current rate, it was just released today, and is already on one exchange. Seems that this is the coin causing this massive demand increase in our rigs.

Wondering why not all rigs with price sub 0.019 aren't rented out in that case?

Dunno I wonder too.. And btw, Ive gotten a couple of emails with the following message:

Your mining rig Krishna (Scrypt 3.40 MH/s) may be misconfigured, misconfigured pools were added or there is very bad connection with LeaseRig.net. Pools have not been adjusted properly! Manual pool adjustment is needed.

But everything seems to be working fine, the renter is changing pools without a problem I can also add and remove pools via the LeaseRig web interface..

"Better safe than sorry."

You can ignore it, if the pools are ok. I am sending these mails if something fails when trying to set proper pools.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
If you don't have your rig rented out I would suggest to mine SPA SpainCoin. You can earn around .019 BTC/MH/Day at the current rate, it was just released today, and is already on one exchange. Seems that this is the coin causing this massive demand increase in our rigs.

Dunno I wonder too.. And btw, Ive gotten a couple of emails with the following message:

Your mining rig Krishna (Scrypt 3.40 MH/s) may be misconfigured, misconfigured pools were added or there is very bad connection with LeaseRig.net. Pools have not been adjusted properly! Manual pool adjustment is needed.

But everything seems to be working fine, the renter is changing pools without a problem I can also add and remove pools via the LeaseRig web interface..

Activity: 181
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
And check these massive orders:

There is 1.5 BTC prepared to buy your rigs for rated price 0.00777, which is way better than what was going on previous days.

Whoever is making less than this is simply s.upid for not taking the chance!

That bottom one looks like whoevers orders I've been filling with gridseeds:

And check these massive orders:

There is 1.5 BTC prepared to buy your rigs for rated price 0.00777, which is way better than what was going on previous days.

Whoever is making less than this is simply s.upid for not taking the chance!
That doesn't matter so much anymore. LeaseRig is now checking for pools every minute and adjusting them back in case they were changed off the site. Figured it is pointless to fight this, because we were always hit by the issue of cgminer not being able to save pools by priority and certain % of providers still not having fully correct configuration with their cgminers.

This is fantastic news!  Saves all the saving config files and other messy stuff. Fantastico.

In other news, looks like rig prices are on the rise.

Yep, maybe we will run out of rigs by the evening CET time. Put some more hashing power on! We need some more farms. Multipools profit is still down @ 0.006, so LeaseRig gives you almost 2 times as much now.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
That doesn't matter so much anymore. LeaseRig is now checking for pools every minute and adjusting them back in case they were changed off the site. Figured it is pointless to fight this, because we were always hit by the issue of cgminer not being able to save pools by priority and certain % of providers still not having fully correct configuration with their cgminers.

This is fantastic news!  Saves all the saving config files and other messy stuff. Fantastico.

In other news, looks like rig prices are on the rise.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Maybe he doesn't want rig to be rented out Smiley

my mistake then Smiley I thought this was the price at which he already rented, but for sure he changed to this price after it got rented.
you are right;)
Maybe he doesn't want rig to be rented out Smiley
Activity: 60
what's up with this guy?

bitlynx   Bob    6.50   8.00000000   734   97.23%   Hash. 6.17 MH/s   In 11 hours and 57 minutes

Smiley))

8 BTC with 6.5 Mh/s - this means...50 BTC? Smiley)
djezo, what changes did You make in service in past few days?

There is something wrong. I didn't change anything and have been mining/renting happily for few weeks now and just today I've noticed weird behaviour.
- Customer rent a rig from me, deleted my pools, add his but on my computer it didn't write down into conf file. So if I restart miner, his details will be lost.

Activity: 182
djezo, what changes did You make in service in past few days?

There is something wrong. I didn't change anything and have been mining/renting happily for few weeks now and just today I've noticed weird behaviour.
- Customer rent a rig from me, deleted my pools, add his but on my computer it didn't write down into conf file. So if I restart miner, his details will be lost.
A word to providers that have several rigs. I really suggest you to group them together with LRP. Big farms are rented out much more often and for higher prices - that is my observation for past several days.
i want to rent a rig for a pool where you can personally adjust difficulty , what dif for what mh-rate do you suggest ?
also , if the pool goes offline and my secondary pool is started will it automaticly switch back when the first pool is back up ?

1. Ask pool provider.
2. Yes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i want to rent a rig for a pool where you can personally adjust difficulty , what dif for what mh-rate do you suggest ?
also , if the pool goes offline and my secondary pool is started will it automaticly switch back when the first pool is back up ?
Activity: 11
There are some issues with the people use pools without ports. This confuses the algorithm and starts pushing pool without port. I am still looking into it what exactly to fix to make it work in such situations.

Edit: OK, I hope I fixed it.

Its working.
But the downtime wasnt very nice for both  Undecided
DOGE payments are not possible at the moment, because cryptsy API regarding DOGE is down. We will have to wait.

EDIT: Possible now.
There are some issues with the people use pools without ports. This confuses the algorithm and starts pushing pool without port. I am still looking into it what exactly to fix to make it work in such situations.

Edit: OK, I hope I fixed it.
Activity: 11
Make sure you add this entry via web panel !

Yep, that is what I was doing.  After that didn't work through several iterations, I tried killing leaserigproxy, updating pools.conf and starting it back up. Same result.

If you do manual modification of pools.conf it won't work. The only way to change pools during lease time is via web. This is feature wanted by many so I implemented it.

That makes sense, and is what I expected. I only attempted it after the web interface completely failed and kept inserting the same dead server while serially removing the actual live one.

my customer has exactly the same problem.
the pool switch every few minutes to "stratum+tcp://wdc.cryptodiggers.eu:80". but this is a dead port. when he change it on your site it wouldnt save for long.

i didnt do anything with my rig, so it shouldnt be a problem on my site.
Pages:
Jump to: