Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 6. (Read 106942 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
DOGE payment added

Nice. It might be attractive to also include LiteCoin payments, since LiteCoin is strong again.

I would also vote for optional "auto-trade to BTC". As a provider I don't want to do manual trading at all, so it would be great if you would add the option for "auto-trade to BTC". When leaser would pay in DOGE or LTC, you would do instant auto-trade to Crytpsy (with the Auto-Trade option "Immediate & Complete sell") and provider would receive BTC only.

you can do that yourself, just use crypsy's doge address amd set autopay
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
DOGE payment added

Nice. It might be attractive to also include LiteCoin payments, since LiteCoin is strong again.

I would also vote for optional "auto-trade to BTC". As a provider I don't want to do manual trading at all, so it would be great if you would add the option for "auto-trade to BTC". When leaser would pay in DOGE or LTC, you would do instant auto-trade to Crytpsy (with the Auto-Trade option "Immediate & Complete sell") and provider would receive BTC only.

A lot of coding work for little effect. There are more important things to be done before that.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
DOGE payment added

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I once got a customer, which wanted to solomine. Obviously, every solomining guide tels you to point your miner to your wallet, which is at 127.0.0.1 or localhost, so he did Cheesy

Isn't this your case too?
Activity: 83
Just installed the new version.  Any chance you could send out an e-mail to all rig providers when you come out with updates to LRP?  Still hoping you can restore my renter's pools before his lease is up...
127.0.0.1 was what was in the pools.config in the leaserigproxy folder.  My CGwatcher started restarting cgminer over and over due to lack of alive pool starting at 6:40 PM CT and I didn't catch it, even though your system did e-mail me 10 minutes after the issue started (I need to setup something to monitor for that particular e-mail and send out a higher alert.)

The proxy acts very interestingly when you point it at itself - it sucks up all ports and just about all networking starts failing until you kill the proxy.

The possible issue about loopback has been fixed in LRP. Just make sure you use latest version.
Also, if you have a table in your database that keeps track of pools, I'm sure my renter would appreciate it if you could put them back so my rig is mining on his pool instead of my default middlecoin pool.  If you don't have such a table, you might consider implementing one, even if it's just for the past couple of renters (to keep the data size down.)

Thanks,
- Bitlynx
Also, this board does not account for daylight savings time, so you posted about your change about 7 minutes after my issue started.
127.0.0.1 was what was in the pools.config in the leaserigproxy folder.  My CGwatcher started restarting cgminer over and over due to lack of alive pool starting at 6:40 PM CT and I didn't catch it, even though your system did e-mail me 10 minutes after the issue started (I need to setup something to monitor for that particular e-mail and send out a higher alert.)

The proxy acts very interestingly when you point it at itself - it sucks up all ports and just about all networking starts failing until you kill the proxy.
localhost or 127.0.0.1 was added?

That could not have been issue due to changes. The issues could be a wrong set of pools that were added once in the past. Leaserig cannot "compose" new pool out of thin air.
To the person renting my rig, Bob, my apologies for the outage.  For some odd reason, the LRP changed the pool to localhost (itself) and the miner stopped mining since there was obviously no real pool to mine from.  It was down for about 2.5 hours and I added three to the rental and sent you an e-mail.

Unfortunately, I have no way to put your pools back since there is no history available to me for that.

UPDATE: LeaseRig.net from now on checks the pools and forces them back in case they are changed off the site (this is only enabled during rental period).

The algorithm for doing that is highly experimental. Let me know if you notice any issues.

djEzo, I think this change may have coincided with my issue.  Can you look up pool history (if you keep it) for my current renter and put them back?  Does LRP have a log?  If not, can you please add one, at least for pools?  Any idea how this could have spontaneously happened?

Thanks,
- Bitlynx
More scrypt providers accepting DOGE are needed. Almost all SHA providers accept DOGE, but you don't?
UPDATE: LeaseRig.net from now on checks the pools and forces them back in case they are changed off the site (this is only enabled during rental period).

The algorithm for doing that is highly experimental. Let me know if you notice any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
As I have multiple rigs being hired out, it would be very handy if the main admin page showed say the last 10-20 rentals at the bottom to save looking them all up individually
I see this has now been added, many thanks djeZo Smiley
I am having some troubles submitting content to reddit's DOGE section. Who can help me out?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
DOGE payment added

If you would like to accept DOGE as an alternative payment method for your rigs, just enter your DOGE address in admin panel. All your prices are automatically calculated into eq. DOGE amount at the time your rig is hired. Exchange rate is refreshed every 5 minutes and taken from cryptsy.

If you are a customer and would like to pay with DOGE, just search for a rig that accepts DOGE - you can notice them by the little "DOGE" icon next to best rated price. Then click hire and just select renting plan that allows you to pay with DOGE and again click hire button.

So, what is the benefit of using DOGE? Faster confirmations is first one - as a customer, you won't have to wait much time to get started with hiring rigs. For providers, the most obvious one is low transaction fee (only 1 DOGE).

Please, let me know if there are any issues.

Wow Only 4 rigs on the Sha256 side that are accepting DOGE and 2 of them are mine
Blaater   Dualminerrig   1.40   0.01000000   336   100.00%   Hash. 3600994816.00 MH/s   Available! hire

Nice hash Cheesy
Hah, I was just going to point that out.  Here's a screen crop just for fun.  Smiley
Oh, and first DOGE rent has just happened! Someone rented my rig for DOGE and so far everything is working as planned  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: