Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 10. (Read 106942 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
It is good to see that customers are finally starting to use orders  Grin
DjeZo, did you change the speed calculation algorithms with LSR?  My Bob "rig cluster" is running about 6.5 MH/s combined, confirmed by adding the three speed values shown in the LSR status window, yet my history graph shows I jumped to 9.45 MH/s about five hours ago after a dip to zero for some reason.  That's cool and all, but unless I'm missing something big (like another rig I don't know about!) I don't think it's doing the math correctly.

Is there an actual point on graph at 9.45 or is just a curve being drawn so high?
Speed is measured out of shares - it is all about luck. I suggest you to use cgminer API speed readings.

djeZo, could you display separate graphs? One for hashpower (as it is already) + separate graph showing accepted/rejected/invalid shares?

I don't want to do that - customers may judge rigs out of shares and we all know that share stats can greatly depend on how good pool is. Besides, share stats are reset the same moment you turn off cgminer or you turn off proxy, so there is not much point in doing this.
DjeZo, did you change the speed calculation algorithms with LSR?  My Bob "rig cluster" is running about 6.5 MH/s combined, confirmed by adding the three speed values shown in the LSR status window, yet my history graph shows I jumped to 9.45 MH/s about five hours ago after a dip to zero for some reason.  That's cool and all, but unless I'm missing something big (like another rig I don't know about!) I don't think it's doing the math correctly.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Speed is measured out of shares - it is all about luck. I suggest you to use cgminer API speed readings.

djeZo, could you display separate graphs? One for hashpower (as it is already) + separate graph showing accepted/rejected/invalid shares?
I have just moved my two rigs to proxy configuration and one thing is bothering me.
My rig stats graph is showing around 5-10% lower speeds than I see on my cgminer, my reject rate is not really high, so I dont know what could be the problem.

Pls help,

TY

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have just moved my two rigs to proxy configuration and one thing is bothering me.
My rig stats graph is showing around 5-10% lower speeds than I see on my cgminer, my reject rate is not really high, so I dont know what could be the problem.

Pls help,

TY
Activity: 42
I got the proxy running fine on 1 rig, but want to add 2 others.

Do i use the same proxy id for all 3? as i assume that will be the only way to have all the mhash under 1 pc id.

I tried but I get connecting to leaserig.net, then connection to leaserig.net dropped!

You don't run multiple proxy instances with same ID (that will disconnect previous one as soon as new one is registered). You need to direct your mining rigs to use proxy instead - that will combine hashing power.

all good...thanx

Do i use the same proxy id for all 3? as i assume that will be the only way to have all the mhash under 1 pc id.

I tried but I get connecting to leaserig.net, then connection to leaserig.net dropped!

You don't run multiple proxy instances with same ID (that will disconnect previous one as soon as new one is registered). You need to direct your mining rigs to use proxy instead - that will combine hashing power.
Activity: 42

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
As I have multiple rigs being hired out, it would be very handy if the main admin page showed say the last 10-20 rentals at the bottom to save looking them all up individually

If you don't want anyone to hire your rig, just modify prices of renting plans by high factor.

I'd echo the request to be able to pause rentals when the current one expires, I have some changes I'd like to make on one of my rigs but my current hirer keeps re-hiring before I get chance. I appreciate I could put a large price on it but am worried that he might not realise why I've done it and don't want to lose his custom in the future.
That is going to be updated soon. I left it that way, when I was updating query of rigs to speed things up, didn't have chance to change it yet.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Front page loads much faster now. Only available rigs are loaded, the other ones are loaded on request. Now, lets scale up to 1000 rigs!  Grin

The information "Total Scrypt mining rigs: x" is kinda misleading ... it should be:

Available Scrypt mining rigs: X (xx Mh/s); Rented Scrypt mining rigs: Y (yy Mh/s); Total Scrypt mining rigs: Z (zz Mh/s)
To whomever is renting my rig, Bob, it appears to be accepting shares, but I'm seeing the following messages:

Pool connection established: fr.rdd.theblocksfactory.com:4001
Pool failed to authorize: fr.rdd.theblocksfactory.com:4001

Please check your pool stats and verify that you are using the correct username and password.  If you are seeing accepted shares going up for your pool account (and I suspect you are since you haven't messaged me since starting your rental) then you can probably safely ignore this message.

DjeZo, I had not seen this on my previous rentals with LSR; is it a common occurrence?
Looks like there is demand for nfactor: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=4
khm
Activity: 19
Looks fine. No dropped packets.

http://i.imgur.com/2rMRT9us.png
What's going on here?

Rig is hashing just fine (more rejects due to sh... multipool) but stats don't reflect speed/state of hashing.

Hows your connection to LeaseRig? Dead attempts to query data from your cgminer are displayed with 0 speed and overall average value is lower then.
khm
Activity: 19
What's going on here?

Rig is hashing just fine (more rejects due to sh... multipool) but stats don't reflect speed/state of hashing.

http://i.imgur.com/jDqPFbds.png http://i.imgur.com/pbpKBuQs.png
djeZo - Can LeaseRigProxy be used by several rigs in order to pool the hashing power? Also, it seems I cannot use a mix or LeaseRigProxy and old-style config ? I tried adding a few Gridseed units running on the same network but on a different computer, to my rig, which is running old style-config, and it seems to have taken over.

Another question - can I somehow pause a rig after the last rental? Sometimes I need to perform something on the rig and  the rental period ends at uncomfortable times and I would rather not mess with removing or changing renting plans or rushing to disable it in time.

Sure it can be used. It is just a proxy for stratum protocol. As long as targeting pool support stratum and your miner software supports stratum it should work. If you use proxy with ID that matches one of your rigs on LeaseRig, then LeaseRig will stop doing cgminer API checks on that rig (URL you specified).

If you don't want anyone to hire your rig, just modify prices of renting plans by high factor.
Pages:
Jump to: