Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 8. (Read 106942 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
More than a warning with RED I cannot do.
It should help.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I have detected that many customers don't set their preconfigured pools correctly (they most likely miss out port). As a result, some of providers were getting mails about failed pool adjustments at beginning of the lease. I have fixed preconfigured pools now so that port is mandatory and pool URL has to start either with http:// or stratum+tcp://. Hope this will reduce number of such errors.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Actual rented power gives you no important info. What is important for you is how much hashpower was rented and for what price so you could speculate for what price to rent out.

OK, but if someone rents 300Mhs for 1h and then later 300MHs for 72h your graph would show the exact same spike ... that's why I'm saying that you should also show the actual rented power...
Actual rented power gives you no important info. What is important for you is how much hashpower was rented and for what price so you could speculate for what price to rent out.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Some cool stats that may help you to determine whether to rent the rig or not and what the profit was in past 7 days: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=stats&t=0

Hmm, these stats are great, but they puzzles me; a couple of things:

1. You should note what is on y axis (I guess it's "Rated price (BTC/MH/s)", it's quite obvious, but anyway ...).

2. You should display the y scale for other values as well (at least "Hired hashing speed (MH/s)") ... otherwise I have no idea what was the value of "Hired hashing speed (MH/s)" in a particular point in time.

3. Are you sure that the "Hired hashing speed (MH/s)" is correct? I don't believe that it fluctuates that much ... are you showing the exact hired power for each particular point in time, or are you showing the power that was rented in a particular point of time (for example, on "Thu Mar 06 21:45:39 CET 2014" Scrypt 3.35 MH/s has been rented) - so, are you counting rent events or actual rented power?
More than a warning with RED I cannot do.

Some cool stats that may help you to determine whether to rent the rig or not and what the profit was in past 7 days: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=stats&t=0
Djezo, how can we make the scrypt-jane section clearer ? Several customers just rent rigs without reading rig's description and of course they only get rejects. And I know it happened to other owners too.
I try to monitor each lease but I have to go to bed sometimes Smiley
Maybe some big red warning somewhere or an extra column for coin name ?
I love the stats!  This is mostly due to gridseeds on device firmware sucking...
Off topic but wondering if it can be evidence of a -very- high lookup gap value ?
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
I love the stats!  This is mostly due to gridseeds on device firmware sucking...

Gridseed:

GPU:
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Thu Mar 06 10:07:41 CET 2014   0.02400000   48   0.08160000   FastRIG6 (Scrypt 1.70 MH/s)

How did that just happen... was the person just not looking or what....

That is one lucky person..

Its a faster rig!  Wink

Whatever it was... he just got .024 BTC/Mh/day for 48 hrs! Haven't earned that much in months...

I was thinking maybe he bought his own rig.. but more likely a fool who doesn't know how to read bought it... a fools loss, but a smart mans gain...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Thu Mar 06 10:07:41 CET 2014   0.02400000   48   0.08160000   FastRIG6 (Scrypt 1.70 MH/s)

Its a faster rig!  Wink

It's not that there is so many rig providers. Rigs are just not being rented cause mining becomes less and less profitable. Look on coinwarz, LTC almost on top  Shocked
At the moment, mining LTC will get you about 0.0068 BTC/MH/Day, so renting is still better than that, but I'm not sure if it's better than multicoin mining.  Mining Digibyte is about 0.0096 BTC/MH/Day, so it's a bit of a tight race.  We need a new coin to get released so that folks jump on that and go for bigger projected profits, or our rigs will not get rented for much more than they are now.
Even places like clever mining can't keep up.. they are struggling the past 24 hours to match litecoin.. they are at 0.00657 .. which is less than litecoin.

I also think that many of these multicoin pools were not expecting Aurora Coin to drop so much.. and since it takes a long time for AUR to confirm, then their expected profits are dropping too.
Activity: 83
It's not that there is so many rig providers. Rigs are just not being rented cause mining becomes less and less profitable. Look on coinwarz, LTC almost on top  Shocked
At the moment, mining LTC will get you about 0.0068 BTC/MH/Day, so renting is still better than that, but I'm not sure if it's better than multicoin mining.  Mining Digibyte is about 0.0096 BTC/MH/Day, so it's a bit of a tight race.  We need a new coin to get released so that folks jump on that and go for bigger projected profits, or our rigs will not get rented for much more than they are now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's not that there is so many rig providers. Rigs are just not being rented cause mining becomes less and less profitable. Look on coinwarz, LTC almost on top  Shocked
Too many rigs or not enough renters. Perhaps leaserig should advertise or start a referral program for mining contract sales before people start pulling their rigs.

Crazy to see it go from .0199BTC/MH to .0099 BTC/MH in 2 weeks time, but that's cryptocoin...
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

I added a gridseed to leaserig:

I made sure to include a warning Smiley

This Device WILL FLUXUATE WILDLY in hashrate.  It will average ABOVE the 250Kh/s you pay for!!!

Good to Know Smiley
Activity: 154

Aye, starting to think its time to shutdown the rig.

Please do.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Aye, starting to think its time to shutdown the rig.
Activity: 182
Yep, these prices are just getting nasty ugly low.  That being said, something very odd, likes screwy flat-line stats, is going on with Middlecoin, and horrifically low revenue under 0.005 BTC/MH/Day, depending on what miner samples you look at.  http://www.middlecoin.com/

What else did you expect; mining will not be much profitable anymore, some serious ASIC machines will be needed and decent hashrate to get decent amount of coins out of it. I am surprised it even lasted so long.

And you are saying that because of the asics already out there? I didnt think they were more cost effective yet than gpu's?

No, because all manufactured ATI video cards are going into mining.
Pages:
Jump to: