Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 40. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
- you can now set description of your rig (check admin panel)

There's a problem with the apostrophe ' character : when you hit update, everything after it is lost.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
What changed with the calculation of rig stability? I noticed almost everybody has jumped 100% but mine has gone down to 88%, but my rig "Radha" hasn't been down in days but for two quick cgminer restarts.

Note that connection stability isn't yet what are plans for it to be, so everything is reset when I load updated version of website. I keep data of stability in memory so far only.

How do you actually determine "up time" though? By ping, or what? like I said I am looking at the site reporting my rig as down, but it is clearly up and connected and hashing away.

And once I finished writing this, it appeared as online again, but never was it actually offline..
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
There are some interesting updates. For providers:
- you can now set location of your rig (check admin panel)

For customers:
- view location, min/max renting hours on first page - just click on the rig
- view description provided by rig provider - just click on the rig
- you can hide both features by clicking the rig again
Great!  Smiley

I would like to point out: line speed is not all that matters. providers should better put line quality in description, measured on http://www.pingtest.net/
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
What changed with the calculation of rig stability? I noticed almost everybody has jumped 100% but mine has gone down to 88%, but my rig "Radha" hasn't been down in days but for two quick cgminer restarts.

Note that connection stability isn't yet what are plans for it to be, so everything is reset when I load updated version of website. I keep data of stability in memory so far only.

I also just watched as my rig was reported as momentarily down, but it was up and hashing the whole time... what is the factor for "up time", is it ping or what..

There are some interesting updates. For providers:
- you can now set location of your rig (check admin panel)

For customers:
- view location, min/max renting hours on first page - just click on the rig
- view description provided by rig provider - just click on the rig
- you can hide both features by clicking the rig again
Looks like SHA rigs are going fast. Everyone not renting their SHA rigs - you are missing big time! Grin
Admin page has different url, check PM I sent you when giving you access.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you please fix your login system to I can actually log into my admin page. It keeps saying the user doesn't exist or wrong password, but I'm clearly still listed in the rigs page, and I'm not using the wrong user or password.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
djeZo, a good feature for leasers is a mass price change.  Right now if you want to change price on all the machines you have to do them each individually.  What would be great is set the BTC/Mhs/day price, select the number of hours, and then apply to all miners.
One of the things I prefer about Leaserig over the competition is that we can set individual prices for time spans.  This allows us to give people incentive to lease for longer periods of time by making the BTC/MH/Day lower for the highest rental times and charge a "premium" fee for the smallest time spans.

I agree with having individual settings, and want to keep them.  What I'm suggesting is a mass modify feature, where in the cases where you want to set all your rigs to the same settings it can save time.
NEW FEATURE: BULK MANAGEMENT PAGE

All customers that have more than 1 rig hired, please try it out! Let me know if there are any issues.
This is for blacktyg3r who just leased "Radha" , your pool is listed as dead. Please input at least two live pools.

It is best that you mail this to him. Not all customers use this forum.

I did also, I was just covering my bases in case he read the forum before checking his PM. I got in contact with him, and sorted it out.

This is for blacktyg3r who just leased "Radha" , your pool is listed as dead. Please input at least two live pools.

It is best that you mail this to him. Not all customers use this forum.

Would be nice of some more sha256 rigs are added. Currently only 3 and 2 of them rented. If you have sha rig, comeon, lets get you listed on.

Did you add bidding yet?

No, and will not, read this:

Neat idea, it's good to see innovation in the mining space. I'll have a rig or 2 pointed leaserig's way as soon as they are built! My only thought would be that an auction system could be useful, though I see that others have already suggested this.

I dedicated a lot of thoughts to this, but at the end concluded I will not do it. The reason is simple; price is NOT the only factor that should be considered. When you sell/buy a coin, price is all that matters. Here, other things are important such as: quality of service, stability, providers tendency to do refund or extra hours if something goes wrong, etc...

I will eventually reorganize first page - free rigs will be at the top and the ones that are going to expire soon will follow - sorting by availability. I will also add additional sorting options such as sorting by best price, and if once I implement rig ratings - sorting by ratings.
I suggest you read how-to guide (link on first page). You just need to add few parameters to your launching application.

It is not as easy as just adding a few parameters for Antminer S1. You need to ssh into the machine, alter the config file and then try to figure out how to allow everything through the Antminer firewall which is the tricky part at the moment for me now.

It is running a distro of linux, isn't it? Then you just need to configure iptables.
One interesting thing about giving my rigs out on lease, is to see what coins people are mining with them.. The other day somebody was mining tittie coins...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I suggest you read how-to guide (link on first page). You just need to add few parameters to your launching application.

It is not as easy as just adding a few parameters for Antminer S1. You need to ssh into the machine, alter the config file and then try to figure out how to allow everything through the Antminer firewall which is the tricky part at the moment for me now.

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Would be nice of some more sha256 rigs are added. Currently only 3 and 2 of them rented. If you have sha rig, comeon, lets get you listed on.

Did you add bidding yet?
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
To the renter of escobol rig, please check your pool, it looks that u didnt change worker name!! (U left "worker)
Pages:
Jump to: