Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 43. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great, new PSU arrived very fast, my rig is ready again for you  Wink

Thanks

TW0R
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
How is it sorted ? I thougt it was by Rated Best Price ?

Due to rounding errors  Shocked Grin Nothing to worry about, will fix it in next update.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
What I do is just use stratehm.net and get the difference of total(balance+unexchanged+immature) balance from the beginning of a day to the end and divide by total hashing power of middlecoin for that period.. and viola you have the current BTC/MH/Day with all unexchanged and immature taken into account.
So what do you do when stratehm.net is down?  Well, at least it's down for me.  I suppose I shouldn't speak for the entire Internet. Wink
Activity: 95

Rated best price (BTC/MH/day). Looks fine to me?

Hobbes should be ahead of subway and escobol. as .022 is lower than .02200704

He was prob playing around with rates.

I just made a new pricelist more than an hour ago. Ranking is still not good.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

He was prob playing around with rates.
Activity: 181

Merit: 250
I overloaded a circuit while testing a server PSU and my fuses blew. Hopefully the person got their time worth, if not I will of course reimburse. The rig is up and running now.
legendary

Activity: 181
A couple of people have asked me about Middlecoin profitability.
This is what I do I just find out similar rigs and see how much they are earning and find average for last 2 weeks. that will give a fair idea.

Also, I have made an windows application which I can make opensource which does this  Cheesy
Please do - I might build a website out of it. Smiley

What I do is just use stratehm.net and get the difference of total(balance+unexchanged+immature) balance from the beginning of a day to the end and divide by total hashing power of middlecoin for that period.. and viola you have the current BTC/MH/Day with all unexchanged and immature taken into account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 262
Blaater   ShaTestRig   40.00   0.00050000   1   98.00%   Hash. 42.03 GH/s   In 0 hours and -2 minutes

Something going wrong? Wink
Activity: 95

legendary
We really need a way of taking the rig offline without it killing the connection stability.
Took mine offline to optimize a few things and was rewarded with 12.82% connection stability.
Trim in pool definition doesnt work

Fixed.
Activity: 83
This is what I do I just find out similar rigs and see how much they are earning and find average for last 2 weeks. that will give a fair idea.

Also, I have made an windows application which I can make opensource which does this  Cheesy
Please do - I might build a website out of it. Smiley
Activity: 131
Trim in pool definition doesnt work
legendary
Activity: 868

Merit: 250
SHA256 support added. Customers can rent SHA256 rigs now with same accounts, providers can add SHA256 rigs just like you added scrypt rigs, no issues at all  Cool

PM me if you would like to rent some SHA256 rigs!

Interesting. I will try pointing a few Antminers at it when I get home.
Issues with mailing are now gone! Password reset emails should now arrive. I tested with gmail and I got mail into inbox folder. But in any case, check your spam folders too if you don't get into inbox.
SHA256 support added. Customers can rent SHA256 rigs now with same accounts, providers can add SHA256 rigs just like you added scrypt rigs, no issues at all  Cool

PM me if you would like to rent some SHA256 rigs!
khm
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is it normal that after cgminer restarted, the renter's pool isn't restored and I cant switch to it manually because it's gone?

How to prevent that?
Add 'save' command to group assigned to leaserig via API. See first message of this thread for details.

I have it done like this:

cgminer -c MYCONF.conf --api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:* --api-listen --api-allow P:89.212.242.33 --api-port 7777

Is this okay? Cause the save group is added Embarrassed
I would say no cause you're loading MYCONF.conf but save command will save to default name file which is cgminer.conf

Ahhh okay. So it should work when I put it directly in my config file?
Either stop using MYCONF.conf and instead use cgminer.conf as name or add
"include" : "cgminer.conf" to your config file.
Pages:
Jump to: