Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 41. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I suggest you read how-to guide (link on first page). You just need to add few parameters to your launching application.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Would be nice of some more sha256 rigs are added. Currently only 3 and 2 of them rented. If you have sha rig, comeon, lets get you listed on.

Can AntMiners be added?  And if so how?  I have 4 I would throw up, and possibly 12 or so more depending on how those went.

Sure, I heard antminers use cgminer or forked one. Just PM me names and your trust URL.

If anyone knows how to get an antminer setup for this please PM me.

Thanks!
Would be nice of some more sha256 rigs are added. Currently only 3 and 2 of them rented. If you have sha rig, comeon, lets get you listed on.

Can AntMiners be added?  And if so how?  I have 4 I would throw up, and possibly 12 or so more depending on how those went.

Sure, I heard antminers use cgminer or forked one. Just PM me names and your trust URL.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Can AntMiners be added?  And if so how?  I have 4 I would throw up, and possibly 12 or so more depending on how those went.
very nice, give me all pics via pm (including icon), and you get 0% fee for lifetime
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
What u think?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
We need guide how to "backup pool"

Having backup pool does not mean setting 1 pool 2 times Cheesy

I hope it will be stable at least :/
You need to use config file for pool definition and use default name: cgminer.conf

It is explained in how-to thread.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hello,

I am using task scheduler for start cgminer.exe but if use this code "--api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:* --api-listen --api-allow P:89.212.242.33 --api-port 2014" in my bat file. I saw error ( look at picture ) . when I try to normal open, click by mouse it works normal.

How I can fix this problem?

You need to define pool (either in command line or config). cgminer will not start without pool to mine on.

Thank. I added pool command line, now it works well. Web site added pool the admin panel. I am doing this for power loses. if my pc restart from this reason. It will be start again my default pool so, the renter must change it?

my rig is not rented now . cgminer started my default pool from command line not this "
Default pool management" I think you can do something for this.
Is the issue already resolved where when cgminer is restarted that the correct pool (the one of the customer) is connected to again? And also his/her backup pools?

Enable save command and will work.
hello,

I am using task scheduler for start cgminer.exe but if use this code "--api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:* --api-listen --api-allow P:89.212.242.33 --api-port 2014" in my bat file. I saw error ( look at picture ) . when I try to normal open, click by mouse it works normal.

You need to define pool (either in command line or config). cgminer will not start without pool to mine on.

Quick question regarding pricing. And please, I would like to get some answers from actual users, who are renting their rigs and have already received payments.

Let me get this straight. Let's say I have a rig with a constant 5 Mh/s mining power. And I rent it for 0.02 BTC/MH/day. Somebody rent's it and uses is for one whole day (24h). So I will get

0.02 * 5 = 0.1 - 2% = 0.098 - 0.0001 tx = 0.0979 BTC

Is that correct? I would appreciate if someone who has actually been paid can confirm this.

BTW: Can I set the minimum amount of hours for rent, for example, 24h, so that my ring can't be rented for less then 24h? I see that Max lease time is currently 24 hours - so after 24 hours I have to wait for another user to rent my rig and meanwhile my rig can mine at my own pools?

You define renting plans (hours + price) on your own.

You can set (for example) plans like:
3 hours, 0.01 BTC
6 hours, 0.02 BTC
24 hours, 0.05 BTC

Customer can only choose one plan and you immediately get payment when he clicks "Hire" button.
Activity: 188
hello,

syntax error somewhere, i dont use .bat files i use.conf so i cant be for sure where it could be for you but i know whenever i forget a comma or anything it throws the same error and i have to go back and look to see where i missed whatever.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hello,

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Quick question regarding pricing. And please, I would like to get some answers from actual users, who are renting their rigs and have already received payments.

Let me get this straight. Let's say I have a rig with a constant 5 Mh/s mining power. And I rent it for 0.02 BTC/MH/day. Somebody rent's it and uses is for one whole day (24h). So I will get

Is that correct? I would appreciate if someone who has actually been paid can confirm this.

BTW: Can I set the minimum amount of hours for rent, for example, 24h, so that my ring can't be rented for less then 24h? I see that Max lease time is currently 24 hours - so after 24 hours I have to wait for another user to rent my rig and meanwhile my rig can mine at my own pools?

Just rented for my first 24h. That is correct indeed.

And it immediately switched back to my pools upon lease expiration. The interface is clunky, but the functionality is great.

I would love to have the ability to give 2 addresses to each miner, since I have redundant internet connections. While our rigs will continue to hash with effectively 100% connection stability, the control ability will be lost, and will affect the perceived connection stability on the site.
Activity: 47

Just rented for my first 24h. That is correct indeed.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273

Activity: 47
Is the issue already resolved where when cgminer is restarted that the correct pool (the one of the customer) is connected to again? And also his/her backup pools?
Activity: 83
djeZo, a good feature for leasers is a mass price change.  Right now if you want to change price on all the machines you have to do them each individually.  What would be great is set the BTC/Mhs/day price, select the number of hours, and then apply to all miners.
One of the things I prefer about Leaserig over the competition is that we can set individual prices for time spans.  This allows us to give people incentive to lease for longer periods of time by making the BTC/MH/Day lower for the highest rental times and charge a "premium" fee for the smallest time spans.
Activity: 83

Calculations should take into account immature and unexchanged, otherwise it will not be accurate. the math is rather simple and you still have it wrong on your page. But you will need ongoing data for it. for example: take a reading at the begining of the day(right after payout) of TOTAL including unexhcanged, immature, and balance, take that number and find the difference between the end of the day total(at payout) including unexchanged,immature, and balance. This will give you the number of actually mined value of coins that day. Then you can take the average of the pools hash rate from the beginning of the day to the end, so that the factor of new workers are taken into account.

Without stratehm.net history to give me exact number, the math for yesterday is about:

Yesterdays starting balance = (20BTC immature + 150BTC unexchanged + 18BTC balance) = 188BTC
Yesterdays ending balance = (18.57BTC immature + 160BTC unexchanged + 354.52BTC balance) = 533.09BTC 
Total earnings yesterday = 345.09BTC

Average hashrate yesterday was approximately = 19,600Mh/s (using only accepted shares and rejects don't count)

345.09BTC / 19,600Mh/s = .0176 BTC/Mh/day

My formula was still off when I was done with it last night.  It should be somewhat more accurate right now, according to raveneye's theory, although it's still not yet taking the unexchanged into account.  It'd be really nice if Middlecoin had a json interface to get historical information on their overall system.

djeZo, sorry I hijacked your thread, but with all this competition, we need to ensure we're not renting for too little! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: