Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 54. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Took 1 hour for the test.
Not really worked, is permanently off.
I request a refund or extend it to hour .

waited and waited. Do not wait (

Yes, this mining rig provider has security deposit saved @ me. If he isn't giving you some time for free or a refund, then I will send you BTC equal to what you had to pay. Just contact him and talk to him.

I think a way to save pools used by customer or at very least listing password next to worker name should be a prio.

Pools are saved now on your cgminer, read first post.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I think a way to save pools used by customer or at very least listing password next to worker name should be a prio.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Took 1 hour for the test.
Not really worked, is permanently off.
I request a refund or extend it to hour .

waited and waited. Do not wait (

Hi there, maybe its better to write an PM to a provider  Wink
Will put on few more rigs - please, only providers that do actually want to rent, not mine on their own and "get lucky on someone just trying the service and paying 3x times the fair price".
I have a question, what if you're in the middle of updating prices, someone rents your rig for one of your rates, but since you're updating them, you end up removing the rate plan they rented your rig at... what happens?

Each renting plan has unique ID and every new added renting plan only increases this number, so there are never 2 renting plans with same ID. When you hire mining rig, your browser sends that ID, server checks if renting plan exists on miner -> if yes, lease is created.

As long as there is renting plan in database, you can hire mining rig for that price. It is also impossible for rig providers to "manipulate" price and higher it right before you make purchase, because they can't "modify" existing renting plans, they can only add new ones (with new ID) or remove old ones (these IDs get destroyed).

Yes I have R9 290s and I cannot restart cgminer. I have to press "X" ie I just close the window and then restart cgminer. That is the only way it works for me. Quit/Restart commands just crashes my PC not only cgminer

Fixed in sgminer 4.0.0.

Maybe I'll give that one a try... Anyway, would it be possible to fix the issue with the gpu-threads not being written to the config file?

I suggest you try sgminer first. sgminer has per gpu number of threads possible and maybe this is fixed also. Otherwise, I can't do anything about it, besides to check cgminers source on my own and fix it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hope prices come down eventually. The few rigs that are available are way overpriced, especially for rigs with 0 hours.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I have a question, what if you're in the middle of updating prices, someone rents your rig for one of your rates, but since you're updating them, you end up removing the rate plan they rented your rig at... what happens?
Nothing.  They already rented and paid, so you can change prices all you like.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Yes I have R9 290s and I cannot restart cgminer. I have to press "X" ie I just close the window and then restart cgminer. That is the only way it works for me. Quit/Restart commands just crashes my PC not only cgminer

Fixed in sgminer 4.0.0.

Maybe I'll give that one a try... Anyway, would it be possible to fix the issue with the gpu-threads not being written to the config file?

Fixed in sgminer 4.0.0.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I noticed that if you run cgminer with config file being somewhere else (or different name?) then the original config file does not get overwritten, plus there is new one created which contains customers pools. That might be useful, but it is some manual work when you put rig back up, because you need to copy pools.

I really don't know what are you guys doing with your rigs, mine is working stable for 7+ days with not a single cgminer restart (sgminer 4.0.0).

It seems the R9 290 cards are not as stable as the others...

I have 3 R290 and no problems with them.
I noticed that if you run cgminer with config file being somewhere else (or different name?) then the original config file does not get overwritten, plus there is new one created which contains customers pools. That might be useful, but it is some manual work when you put rig back up, because you need to copy pools.

I really don't know what are you guys doing with your rigs, mine is working stable for 7+ days with not a single cgminer restart (sgminer 4.0.0).

It seems the R9 290 cards are not as stable as the others...

Someone just rented from me and they didn't enter their pool info. Check your entries and switch to your pool.
djeZo

What changes need to be made to show the machines  in "Currently not rentable rigs"

If i want to do any maintenance I still want them to show and not offline.

Is it just removing the pricing ?

Yes

One of my rigs got rebooted after SICK/DEAD gpu. After reboot all of the customers pools got deleted?? I've contacted customer directly and I'll issue 50% refund directly to him since I've ended the lease after 13h as soon as I get his BTC address.
That's why I always when customer have set up at least 1 of his pools do S -> W in cgminer, to save his pools in my config.

This is one good way to solve issue of restarted rigs. I will call this command after each pool change. If you would like to use it on your rig, then add "save" command in permission list.

Is this in effect already? I added the "save" command to the permission list. So now, when somebody adds pools on the website they get saved in the config file, correct? If CGminer then restarts the correct pools list will be loaded?

Worked for me. cgminer.conf is updated with the renters pools.

OK, it's working for me as well. However... I have "gpu-threads" : "1" in my config file and this gets removed as soon as a new pool is added which makes it default to "gpu-threads" : "2" and causes my miner to get stuck at a very low hash-rate and being very laggy. Also there are a lot of other parameters written to the config file which were not there before.

I would really appreciate if the website only modifies the pools and leaves the other settings related to GPU,etc untouched.
The main rigs page already displays a countdown clock for each rented rig.  It might be nice to see this in the admin panel as well.  I also suggested that djeZo include a timezone field in the admin panel to auto-adjust times, which I believe he said is on his list of features to add.
I just look at the rigs page and use the find option to find my rig. I have to time little tweaks I do between rentals.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
djeZo

What changes need to be made to show the machines  in "Currently not rentable rigs"

Yes

One of my rigs got rebooted after SICK/DEAD gpu. After reboot all of the customers pools got deleted?? I've contacted customer directly and I'll issue 50% refund directly to him since I've ended the lease after 13h as soon as I get his BTC address.
That's why I always when customer have set up at least 1 of his pools do S -> W in cgminer, to save his pools in my config.

This is one good way to solve issue of restarted rigs. I will call this command after each pool change. If you would like to use it on your rig, then add "save" command in permission list.

Is this in effect already? I added the "save" command to the permission list. So now, when somebody adds pools on the website they get saved in the config file, correct? If CGminer then restarts the correct pools list will be loaded?

Worked for me. cgminer.conf is updated with the renters pools.
djeZo

Yes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This all looks pretty interesting. I will be looking at renting my rig out once I get it up and running again.
Pages:
Jump to: