Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 55. (Read 106957 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Seems to be poeple are mining real gold seeing the price skyrocketing!!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Why when returning from offline mode, the stability starts from 0%?
My rig is fully operatable, but stability is <5% and slowly goes up...
Activity: 83
One of my rigs got rebooted after SICK/DEAD gpu. After reboot all of the customers pools got deleted?? I've contacted customer directly and I'll issue 50% refund directly to him since I've ended the lease after 13h as soon as I get his BTC address.
That's why I always when customer have set up at least 1 of his pools do S -> W in cgminer, to save his pools in my config.

This is one good way to solve issue of restarted rigs. I will call this command after each pool change. If you would like to use it on your rig, then add "save" command in permission list.

To mitayu, who is currently renting my rig, you may have seen the miner drop for a few seconds.  I saved the config file with your pools and then enabled API saves then restarted the miner per the above instructions to ensure your pools (and other future renters') survive a restart.  Please note that Invalid counts on my status page (http://home.digitolle.net/miner) may be off for a few minutes due to the restart.

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you,
- Bitlynx
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Whoever has my rig rented right now, your pool is dead. There's 3 hours left if you want to switch to another pool.

It'd be neat if we had away to contact our renters directly for issues. Maybe have a box in the admin page that, if the renter enters an email address, it would be populated with it, so we can contact them with issues.
You should enter a second pool if the first one dies, so you can get the most from your money.
Activity: 83
The main rigs page already displays a countdown clock for each rented rig.  It might be nice to see this in the admin panel as well.  I also suggested that djeZo include a timezone field in the admin panel to auto-adjust times, which I believe he said is on his list of features to add.
This is one good way to solve issue of restarted rigs. I will call this command after each pool change. If you would like to use it on your rig, then add "save" command in permission list.

If you're saving the customer pools when a pool is added - which is a nice idea by the way - does this get wiped after the lease finishes??  (or would you need to call a restart on cgminer to achieve this?)

It gets wiped with your default pool you configured. Each call to add, remove or switch pool will also call save method. When adding default pool, save is called the same way...

Ok thanks. I will enable on mine once the current lease expires. If you're doing this, I think you may as well issue a few more commands at the start of the lease  and delete all the rig owner's pools - save the person who's leasing the hassle, and would make it less confusing for the renter. They're not going to think "whose are these pools??!?!". I know I did when I rented someone else's rig as a test...

Also a suggestion for the site if I may : some way of telling how far through a lease you are when you rent a rig. You get a start time and an end time, but there's no "current" system time - I had to look up what the time zome of the system was!   Ideally you'd have a readout of how long you've got to lease expiry too I guess.

Thanks again for a great service.

An easy way to do this, without messing with timezone calculations, is just pop up a little countdown timer. Smiley
Activity: 96

If you're saving the customer pools when a pool is added - which is a nice idea by the way - does this get wiped after the lease finishes??  (or would you need to call a restart on cgminer to achieve this?)

It gets wiped with your default pool you configured. Each call to add, remove or switch pool will also call save method. When adding default pool, save is called the same way...

Ok thanks. I will enable on mine once the current lease expires. If you're doing this, I think you may as well issue a few more commands at the start of the lease  and delete all the rig owner's pools - save the person who's leasing the hassle, and would make it less confusing for the renter. They're not going to think "whose are these pools??!?!". I know I did when I rented someone else's rig as a test...

Also a suggestion for the site if I may : some way of telling how far through a lease you are when you rent a rig. You get a start time and an end time, but there's no "current" system time - I had to look up what the time zome of the system was!   Ideally you'd have a readout of how long you've got to lease expiry too I guess.

Thanks again for a great service.
Question: I am in the admin panel. I put the mining address in and press update. Should something happen now ?

Shouldn't I be able to set prices or something
I had to refresh a couple times for all of the options to show up, but yes, you should see current hashing and current pool at the top, switch and default pools, declared hashrate, and price setting at the bottom.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Disregard my last post. I can see them now.
Activity: 54
My rig is showing an uptime of only 89%, and a number of times it has been listed as down when it's up and running (login remotely via TeamViewer).

These rigs are all in a datacenter with very reliable power and internet, and no network issues.

Are there any logs or anything available to see what errors are being reported? 

Is the 2s timeout still applicable?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Question: I am in the admin panel. I put the mining address in and press update. Should something happen now ?

Shouldn't I be able to set prices or something
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Whoever has my rig rented right now, your pool is dead. There's 3 hours left if you want to switch to another pool.

It'd be neat if we had away to contact our renters directly for issues. Maybe have a box in the admin page that, if the renter enters an email address, it would be populated with it, so we can contact them with issues.

You can view customers email, just check on admin panel page Smiley

Activity: 96

Activity: 32
pm sent!
djeZo

What changes need to be made to show the machines  in "Currently not rentable rigs"

If i want to do any maintenance I still want them to show and not offline.

Is it just removing the pricing ?

Yes

One of my rigs got rebooted after SICK/DEAD gpu. After reboot all of the customers pools got deleted?? I've contacted customer directly and I'll issue 50% refund directly to him since I've ended the lease after 13h as soon as I get his BTC address.
That's why I always when customer have set up at least 1 of his pools do S -> W in cgminer, to save his pools in my config.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Suggestion:
Make mandatory to set at least 2 alive pools.
Right now, customer on my rig just refuses to add 2nd pool. I've added new pool, url "add backup pool!" user "in case the main one goes down" Cheesy , he/she deleted this "message" and still have only 1 pool. At least this one is stable. Hashing 24/7 on my rig is important for me, because It's heating my room.

Maybe there could be some red text on rig management page saying "you have only 1 pool set up. Add backup pool because "

Problem is that once all pools are dead, cgminer is getting fucked
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
djeZo

What changes need to be made to show the machines  in "Currently not rentable rigs"

If i want to do any maintenance I still want them to show and not offline.

Is it just removing the pricing ?
Activity: 95
Suggestion:
Make mandatory to set at least 2 alive pools.
Right now, customer on my rig just refuses to add 2nd pool. I've added new pool, url "add backup pool!" user "in case the main one goes down" Cheesy , he/she deleted this "message" and still have only 1 pool. At least this one is stable. Hashing 24/7 on my rig is important for me, because It's heating my room.

Maybe there could be some red text on rig management page saying "you have only 1 pool set up. Add backup pool because "
Pages:
Jump to: