Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 50. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Quite baffled in terms of my connection quality... I get 15-20ms pings consistently on Google, yet seeing 96.41% - tried adjusting a cron job that is hitting my miner.php every few minutes to see if that reduces the noise. Is this connection quality based on API response or on ping? Any thoughts on anything else that could be causing this? I'm on a powerline adapter that seems to like the wiring in my place, it's been rock solid since I set it up. Next step is to run Ethernet down to the garage, but I'd really prefer to avoid that ;-)

I would not worry about it. I think it has more to do with the web site making contact with the miner as opposed to any real downtime. That is of course assuming that your miner did in fact not go down Wink

Mine show the same issue. It has not deterred anyone from renting. My miners get snapped up in minutes when free.

Thanks man, appreciate the input. That OCD part of me wants to figure this out but maybe better to just let it go - also seeing the same with my rig, it's getting snapped up quick =)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Quite baffled in terms of my connection quality... I get 15-20ms pings consistently on Google, yet seeing 96.41% - tried adjusting a cron job that is hitting my miner.php every few minutes to see if that reduces the noise. Is this connection quality based on API response or on ping? Any thoughts on anything else that could be causing this? I'm on a powerline adapter that seems to like the wiring in my place, it's been rock solid since I set it up. Next step is to run Ethernet down to the garage, but I'd really prefer to avoid that ;-)

I would not worry about it. I think it has more to do with the web site making contact with the miner as opposed to any real downtime. That is of course assuming that your miner did in fact not go down Wink

Mine show the same issue. It has not deterred anyone from renting. My miners get snapped up in minutes when free.
Activity: 194
Activity: 238
and now i accidently hired that 5times overpriced 1 hour rig.. lol
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
i don't understand the prices.. some rigs have 12 hour twice with different prices,  some have 1 hour price 0,05 btc and 12 hour 0,035...  pretty weird

Operator error.
Activity: 238
i don't understand the prices.. some rigs have 12 hour twice with different prices,  some have 1 hour price 0,05 btc and 12 hour 0,035...  pretty weird
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So, how am I supposed to get to that 15 post milestone so I don't have to wait 360 seconds between posts if it counts up to 14 and then every post is my 14th?
Activity: 285
Haven't read through the entire thread yet, so maybe this was mentioned before...
But BTC withdrawal from the website would be great  Roll Eyes
Also, love the site. Thanks.
Activity: 2
I set up an account on the site yesterday, and today I have reset my password a number of times, but never received an email.  I have confirmed that I actually did set up an account with the proper email, and that the reset was directed to the correct email address.  Does the password reset work correctly?

Thanks,

Mike
I'm curious how the /day calculation works when you put in a plan for 48 hours. Does it multiple what you put in by 2, or do you have to do the math for 2 days?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Couple of issues/suggestions...

1) I had a customer trying to mine Bitcoins. I was going to suggest that it be made clear that it's for scrypt only, but I see the new design makes that quite prominent Smiley

2) When I came back to the rig today it was still connected to bitcoin.cz and sending useless shares - even though the lease period had ended - because cgminer considered my main default pool "Dead". (Not sure why - I was able to add exactly the same pool details again and it's now working.) Can you please allow more than one default pool to be configured to prevent this happening?

3) Is there a way of seeing history of leases? I can see two payments in my Bitcoin client, but I have no idea if they were two different customers, or the same person. If I add another rig or start playing with prices it's gong to be very difficult to figure out just by looking at incoming BTC transactions.
Activity: 588
hm, my rig went down to 98.95% stability, did not see any interruption miner-side though
Alright, I've found my issue, the card I got for my rig is 2.4Ghz which seems to have enough interference in the area to be causing 1 to 2 second drops every once in a while, which in turn is showing my rig as offline on the site randomly when it actually isn't. I've ordered some networking hardware that will fix the connection issues, so I'll get that in a day or 2, and switch it between leases. There should be no downtime for any of my renters.

-Erik
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I went ahead and changed it and now it is working as it should.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok This is a 'what would you do' moment.

I have a client that has rented a miner from me. He has put incorrect server details and the miner is not hashing.

He put in:

http://miner.alternatepool.com:9323

Assuming that is the pool he wants. It should be:

stratum+tcp://miner.alternatepool.com:3333

I have emailed the client using the supplied email address used to register with leaserig.net but have yet to receive a reply.

My question is: Should I go ahead and change it for him ?

I would rather not upset this person but I think he would be more upset with his mistake so maybe I should choose the lesser of two evils and do it myself ?

What would you do?

I would change it, make sure it hashes(which means his account exists on that server) and then send him a mail informing him of the mistake and the change you made.
He cannot blame you for doing anything wrong, you just want to help.

Just my thought on this.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Ok This is a 'what would you do' moment.

I have a client that has rented a miner from me. He has put incorrect server details and the miner is not hashing.

He put in:

http://miner.alternatepool.com:9323

Assuming that is the pool he wants. It should be:

stratum+tcp://miner.alternatepool.com:3333

I have emailed the client using the supplied email address used to register with leaserig.net but have yet to receive a reply.

My question is: Should I go ahead and change it for him ?

I would rather not upset this person but I think he would be more upset with his mistake so maybe I should choose the lesser of two evils and do it myself ?

What would you do?
Activity: 50
please consider adding rig location column to the list on the website (eg. country or state)
thanks
Activity: 188
***update***

Stupid snow has delayed my parts from being delivered so i have to drive down and get them tomorrow morning. going to keep rig offline until then just so i can have it up asap when i get the parts. sorry for any inconvenience. If all goes well tomorrow though my frosta1 rig will be at 4.7mh/s and second rig (frosta2) will be online at 2mh/s.

On the plus side i have implemented a few tweaks which will(should) keep the rig more stable without any resets.

As to my promotion for bonus hours for first one to rent my rig(s) at 48hours, this promotion will be extended and will not start until my rigs are back on the line. Also because of the unexpected downtime of my rigs i will be changing this promotion. New promotion as follows: First 4 people who rent my rig at 48hours will be given 4 extra hours of renting time. Promotion does not end until 4 people have rented my rigs at 48hours. The other January promotion will still be in place so if you only want to rent for 24hours you will get a free hour.

Thank you to all who have rented my rig and again sorry to any for my current unavailable rigs. Will post update tomorrow once i have the parts and a time frame of when the rigs will be online(should be less than an hour after i get the parts back home). Thanks

Frost,
Activity: 11
Is the site working? I can't register as no Captcha image appears?

Sometimes google is not distributing captcha - I have no idea why this is happening. Try refresh or again after some minutes.

In both Firefox and Chrome, If you connect over http the captcha works, if over https it doesn't show up.
Activity: 63
For a second I thought we had too many miners lol
Pages:
Jump to: