Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 52. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Im sorry everyone!

My rig has some problems, I had to unplug one of the cards and the hashes goes down accordingly.

I had extended lease of the current customer and I will set new prices in a short time.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
It is not down, you see it down?

When i go there from your signature it's down, but when i go thru the https-link in first post it's up.. am i missing something?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
It is not down, you see it down?
Activity: 774
why the site is down?

Need to rent... Cool
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I want to lease my rig, I have sent you PM.
You should create an own reputation system and highlight the ones with good reputation. Like eBay or something.

With more and more rigs to rent it would be a nice feature for a better overview Wink

On todo list.

Took 1 hour for the test.
Not really worked, is permanently off.
I request a refund or extend it to hour .

waited and waited. Do not wait (

Already working and sold again.

DO NOT BUY!

I request a refund. He wrote. Zero sense. Online was not answered!

Huh? I don't understand what you mean?

To all mining rig providers: max lease time now 48 hours, so gogogo and make some 48h leases!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
You should create an own reputation system and highlight the ones with good reputation. Like eBay or something.

With more and more rigs to rent it would be a nice feature for a better overview Wink
To all customers; when registering you get email with password. If you forgot your password, you can reset it now and it will be mailed to you. Keep your email accesses secure! If someone hacks your email, he will have access to your wallet on this site.

In future there will be email notifications such as when rig was hired, rig expired, rig down etc...
Activity: 42
Is the site working? I can't register as no Captcha image appears?

Sometimes google is not distributing captcha - I have no idea why this is happening. Try refresh or again after some minutes.
You have to refresh the whole page, not just hit back and try again. I had the same issue when I registered.

Sometimes google is not distributing captcha - I have no idea why this is happening. Try refresh or again after some minutes.
Activity: 12
if someone of you using google chrome and stylebot plugin(https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha) may check custom stylesheet for http://leaserig.net/. just load theme from social (it may take a while) or install from http://stylebot.me/styles/4740. its only beta version, if i have some more time i will develop this.

nice work. i installed it, but suggestion is to reduce font size. You dont want any wrapping, like what is happening in the last 2 columns.

I have done some css style updates
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
ahhh then are high prices now
last week was more low
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
It's the cheapest one of BTC/MH/day. Here it would be .00275

Hours       Price*    Rated (BTC/MH/day)   
24   0.0366 BTC      0.0275   
12   0.0183 BTC      0.0275   
6   0.0092 BTC      0.0277   
3   0.0046 BTC      0.029
Activity: 572
excuse the price that i see in column "Rated best price(BTC/MH/day)" is the price that i pay for one day or is the price that i must multiple for column "Declared speed (MH/s)"?

Price x speed
eg: 0.035 x 3.0MH = 0.105btc for 24hour rental

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
excuse the price that i see in column "Rated best price(BTC/MH/day)" is the price that i pay for one day or is the price that i must multiple for column "Declared speed (MH/s)"?
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Activity: 54
How long do payouts to rig owners usually take after a lease has completed?
I get them immediately when someone hire my rig. Then it's on the BTC network how fast it gets confirmed.

Ahh, there must be a problem with mine then.  I haven't received anything yet and the lease just completed.
I get them immediately when someone hire my rig. Then it's on the BTC network how fast it gets confirmed.
Activity: 54
So, I have created #leaserig on freenode.

I tried my best to do it right, tho I'm still noob when it comes to IRC, so if something is wrong with the channel, just tell me.
Pages:
Jump to: