Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 59. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
User: matwieczorek Rig:AlphaCentauri

His rig keeps resetting and redirecting to different pools.  I have to go in and change it every 20 minutes.  Not sure where the problem is coming from.

I have noticed that his rig is often offline - probably having some hardware issues and rebooting the machine which also resets the pools. I suggest you contact him directly, ask for either free extra hours or a refund.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
User: matwieczorek Rig:AlphaCentauri

His rig keeps resetting and redirecting to different pools.  I have to go in and change it every 20 minutes.  Not sure where the problem is coming from.
Updated first page; newbies can get their mining rigs online asap, read first post.
djeZo: you give customers some extra minutes because of the downtime?

I dont understand this:

Lease active from Sun Jan 26 12:46:59 CET 2014 until Mon Jan 27 13:06:59 CET 2014.

Thats not a problem, but I just dont understand how does it happend.

Thx.

No:

Code:
[2014-01-26T15:05:45.129+0100] [glassfish 4.0] [INFO] [] [engine.main] [tid: _ThreadID=22 _ThreadName=http-listener-1(4)] [timeMillis: 1390745145129] [levelValue: 800] [[
  Mining rig TW0R lease extended for minutes: 10]]

and then:

Code:
[2014-01-26T16:09:13.344+0100] [glassfish 4.0] [INFO] [] [engine.main] [tid: _ThreadID=23 _ThreadName=http-listener-1(5)] [timeMillis: 1390748953344] [levelValue: 800] [[
  Mining rig TW0R lease extended for minutes: 10]]

You should be more careful when pressing REFRESH button. If you do it twice, then lease would be extended 2 times Smiley so, a total of 20min in your case.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
djeZo: you give customers some extra minutes because of the downtime?

I dont understand this:

Lease active from Sun Jan 26 12:46:59 CET 2014 until Mon Jan 27 13:06:59 CET 2014.

Thats not a problem, but I just dont understand how does it happend.

Thx.
Going in maintenance for 10min. Website will be unreachable for 10min.

Back online. New customers, let me know if you have any issues, did some updates there.
Going in maintenance for 10min. Website will be unreachable for 10min.
I want to add minutes because my renter lost 10 minutes replacing my cgminer config with his. It was the first rent and my config had 3 main servers with quotas (values >1). When a user rent the rig, his server gets a quota of 1. Can you modify this dejZo ?

End of the story :
At the end of the lease, my default pool kicked in with a quota of 1 and the leaser's pool stayed with a quota of 1 too.

djeZo, I know you're working on it : will it be possible to save our whole pool configuration and put it back at the end of the lease instead of the default pool ?

I will repeat here again; cgminer has kinda shit API for pool management. If I made cgminer API, I would add in commands like remove all pools and ability to add in pools with 0 priority. Currently, this is not possible. I am also thinking about doing cgminer restarts rather than pool switching at the end of lease. All R9 290(X) owners would then have to use sgminer to prevent rig reboot when restart command is issued.
Activity: 95
I want to add minutes because my renter lost 10 minutes replacing my cgminer config with his. It was the first rent and my config had 3 main servers with quotas (values >1). When a user rent the rig, his server gets a quota of 1. Can you modify this dejZo ?

End of the story :
At the end of the lease, my default pool kicked in with a quota of 1 and the leaser's pool stayed with a quota of 1 too.

djeZo, I know you're working on it : will it be possible to save our whole pool configuration and put it back at the end of the lease instead of the default pool ?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Looks like you can't lease in advance, or even see pricing? Bit frustrating because right now ALL active rigs bar one are leased, and the only available one shows a blank list for renting plan. Do I have to sit around and wait for one to become available, or can I queue up something in advance?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
gerat service. I love leaeRig.net.
A lot of new rigs online.. Great...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Haven't read through all of this thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked and answered.

Does the leaserig system and its miners support the old-school 'getwork' protocol? IOW, if I give a http URL instead of stratum+tcp:// will everything work? I want the rig to connect directly to my client for solo mining.

Somebody is doing solo mining on my rig. So yes, it works Smiley

How do we do soloming using leaserig can u explain
Activity: 98
Haven't read through all of this thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked and answered.

Does the leaserig system and its miners support the old-school 'getwork' protocol? IOW, if I give a http URL instead of stratum+tcp:// will everything work? I want the rig to connect directly to my client for solo mining.

Somebody is doing solo mining on my rig. So yes, it works Smiley
Activity: 96
Alright, someone rent from me, I think I got everything set up right. I've got 6, 12, and 24 hour prices, and I've set up my normal pool to mine when I'm not being rented. Unfortunately the site keeps showing my rig as offline randomly so my stability never gets above 70%. Why is it doing that? I'm watching my rig and it never drops, and I'm watching the dashboard of my pool that I mine and my hash never drops, so the rig isn't actually dropping, why is the site saying it's OFF sometimes?

I am having the same problem, but not to the same extent.

After saying that about 10 hours ago.... no dropouts at all. I'm up to well over 99% "stability" and it's looking a lot more respectable.

If you made any adjustments djezo, thanks. If not, thanks all the same, let's put it down to a quirk of the universe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

djeZo, can you please come up with another method to build trust than complete a trade on these forums. I've had no need to perform a trade on the forums so I haven't. Can I do one of the following instead?

1. Provide a deposit

1. We can do this manually. I have no implemented methods. You can send some BTC to me and I post in your trust thread that I keep X amount of your BTC until Y date.

Can you tell me which amount of btc I need to send you for renting my 3.4 mhs rig?

That is up to you. Whatever you think would make customers feel safe. Generally I guess the amount which is equal to 24h renting time of your rig.

possible feature?  - When cgminer or rig restarted it forgets the setting of the lessee, so maybe it could be saved at admin, and set automatically when something happened?

Has been discussed already and I am looking for a solution too.

My rig is dedicated to mining, it does nothing else, and I've never had an issue with any kind of connection before. I have a dual channel wireless N in my house, and a 50mb/20mb dedicated internet line.

Wireless connection is generally a bad idea for mining rigs. You need fast responses to reduce stale shares. Wireless can give you spiking latencies and could be the cause of why your rig is sometimes displayed as OFF.

I will change "Stability" to "Connection stability", which this actually refers to.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
possible feature?  - When cgminer or rig restarted it forgets the setting of the lessee, so maybe it could be saved at admin, and set automatically when something happened?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
djeZo, can you please come up with another method to build trust than complete a trade on these forums. I've had no need to perform a trade on the forums so I haven't. Can I do one of the following instead?

1. Provide a deposit

1. We can do this manually. I have no implemented methods. You can send some BTC to me and I post in your trust thread that I keep X amount of your BTC until Y date.

Can you tell me which amount of btc I need to send you for renting my 3.4 mhs rig?

Activity: 210
Sent PM to OP to add rig but no reply
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
The person who is renting my rig - PC7 please log in and add your pools.

Its still hashing away on my default one, you have not entered any mining pools. Your wasting hashing time....

Pages:
Jump to: