Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 11. (Read 106962 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
djeZo - Can LeaseRigProxy be used by several rigs in order to pool the hashing power? Also, it seems I cannot use a mix or LeaseRigProxy and old-style config ? I tried adding a few Gridseed units running on the same network but on a different computer, to my rig, which is running old style-config, and it seems to have taken over.

Another question - can I somehow pause a rig after the last rental? Sometimes I need to perform something on the rig and  the rental period ends at uncomfortable times and I would rather not mess with removing or changing renting plans or rushing to disable it in time.
Merit: 520
Any future plans to be able to permanently lock a BTC payout address?
I can do that easily. Are you a provider?
Yes. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wireits-trust-thread-490967

Locked!

Whoever would like their BTC address to get locked for security reasons, send me PM and I will lock it for you.
what does that mean?

That your payout BTC address cannot be changed (in case someone hacks your account).
But you could change it if we needed to? Should you make that a default, that its locked? Just in case......

No, because some providers would not feel comfortable not being able to change BTC address the moment they want to.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Locked!

Whoever would like their BTC address to get locked for security reasons, send me PM and I will lock it for you.
what does that mean?

That your payout BTC address cannot be changed (in case someone hacks your account).
But you could change it if we needed to? Should you make that a default, that its locked? Just in case......

Locked!

what does that mean?

Activity: 58

Locked!

what does that mean?

Locked!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Hey djeZo,

I have a feature request, pretty sure it was requested before aswell. Can you please move the feedback out of these forums and onto LeaseRig directly? This way only people who rented rigs are able to provide their experience.
I have some noob spamming in my feedback thread calling my rigs a lie, when he never rented from me and is actually on about a different provider... Its not that big of a deal, but it is not very nice and some people might not realize he is on about a different provider and not me...

The LeaseRig reputation system is on todo list. It will require a lot of work, because I want possibility of customers and providers to submit evidence with pictures, have dialog visible to all and private dialog - a lot of features forum already offers.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hey djeZo,

I have a feature request, pretty sure it was requested before aswell. Can you please move the feedback out of these forums and onto LeaseRig directly? This way only people who rented rigs are able to provide their experience.
I have some noob spamming in my feedback thread calling my rigs a lie, when he never rented from me and is actually on about a different provider... Its not that big of a deal, but it is not very nice and some people might not realize he is on about a different provider and not me...
Front page loads much faster now. Only available rigs are loaded, the other ones are loaded on request. Now, lets scale up to 1000 rigs!  Grin
To all using LRP; I suggest you to regularly check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-how-to-rent-your-rig-on-leaserignet-scrypt-sha256-417092 - I will posting any updates regarding software there.
Activity: 83
You can view pools via LeaseRig.net admin panel.

I may implement API in future, in case people really start using it. There is plently of room for many kind of improvements on this software.

True, but that is not an auto-refreshing kind of thing, so it's not very useful for automated checks.  OK, yes, I could build something to check the admin site and scrape the info, but that's just ugly.

Now, if I can just get someone to RENT it...
I setup LRP on my two rigs and now have one BIG FAT BOB of a rig.  Grin

Ready to rent at 3.65 MH/s!

Nicely implemented, djeZo - a beautifully tight little proxy package.  Now, any chance this baby has an API?  I had written my own web-based monitor based on one by Paxxil, but now that's only somewhat useful since I have no idea what pool is active - even looking at the Proxy doesn't tell me because it only shows current status.

You can view pools via LeaseRig.net admin panel.

I may implement API in future, in case people really start using it. There is plently of room for many kind of improvements on this software.
Activity: 83
I setup LRP on my two rigs and now have one BIG FAT BOB of a rig.  Grin

Ready to rent at 3.65 MH/s!

Nicely implemented, djeZo - a beautifully tight little proxy package.  Now, any chance this baby has an API?  I had written my own web-based monitor based on one by Paxxil, but now that's only somewhat useful since I have no idea what pool is active - even looking at the Proxy doesn't tell me because it only shows current status.

legendary
Activity: 952
Oh thanks be to jebus. Reported speeds were driving me nuts.
This seems to work much much better. Well done!

I am taking propositions of CPU coins. Is there any interest to either provide or hire CPU mining power?
legendary
Activity: 924
Oh thanks be to jebus. Reported speeds were driving me nuts.
This seems to work much much better. Well done!
News: Add your rig to LeaseRig.net easily now. No more port forwarding, API configuration, static IP needed. Check out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-how-to-rent-your-rig-on-leaserignet-scrypt-sha256-417092
Activity: 42
This may fix the issue I'm having where my rig crashes about an hour after I add it to the leasing site. I'm running Linux Xubuntu 13, and it seems to have happened when I added the save function to my command line. I've since removed it but I haven't added it back into the lease system yet.
Pages:
Jump to: