Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 38. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Crypto currency zerocoin - a very potential investment tool
Why do you think so? what is so special about it?
Activity: 27
Hey,
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one can not survive without the other. It'sa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Crypto currency zerocoin - a very potential investment tool
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
This is certainly the limit of dreams. If this happens - it will be very interesting to live with those who have a lot of cryptocurrency.

I think even some shitkoins will grow in price))
Happy owners who change their minds hang)))
Ahaha, how many people will save this decision. And how many can also ruin (
Activity: 26
Good night,  Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new ideas?
Activity: 59
This is certainly the limit of dreams. If this happens - it will be very interesting to live with those who have a lot of cryptocurrency.

Happy owners who change their minds hang)))
Activity: 47

Activity: 56
Activity: 67
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list.
Activity: 57
The value of the dollar has long been to fall several times compared to the world currencies
Yes, but it is actively supported so that the world economy does not collapse.
No one is interested in that the dollar would fall. Can you imagine what will happen?
Aha, people from America will start to run away)))
At least - 3 world war can begin, it's very serious.

I believe that the rulers of the states understand this, and will make every effort to smoothly replace the dollar with the crypto.
The value of the dollar has long been to fall several times compared to the world currencies
No one is interested in that the dollar would fall. Can you imagine what will happen?
At least - 3 world war can begin, it's very serious.
Activity: 14
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 14
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Activity: 59
I know a few very serious projects that have had strong marketing, but they all failed and did not raise enough funds for development.
Well, why, at least for their token will be the destination. The cost will be more stable due to this.
Activity: 55
Activity: 55
The course of the token keeps well, even with such incomprehensible movements of the top 10 cryptocurrency
Guys are exactly prepared for this, I think it's not so simple.
Of course)) Even such currencies as the dollar and the euro artificially maintain their stability.

This is an indispensable measure, otherwise there may be chaos in the world
Pages:
Jump to: