Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 37. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Very good for young currencies, traded immediately on 4 exchanges, this is an unequivocal success!
I see so far only 3 exchanges where there is a token https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lobstex/#markets
Coinmarketcap does not immediately show all the data, it needs some time. Maybe they even add information in manual mode.
Probably the guys just do not have time to add information about the project)))
Activity: 59
Very good for young currencies, traded immediately on 4 exchanges, this is an unequivocal success!
I see so far only 3 exchanges where there is a token https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lobstex/#markets
Coinmarketcap does not immediately show all the data, it needs some time. Maybe they even add information in manual mode.
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 56
When already you get permission to develop an exchanger? The people waited for))
I think that everything is already in the process. Only the process itself - takes a lot of time.
Yes, these formalities are simply awful, they eat a huge amount of time.
Due to bureaucracy, officials earn money. In addition, it is convenient for the state.
Yeah, at any time they can refuse, but pretend that the guys can not get the right shape.
Let's guys, just go ahead. We believe in you!
When already you get permission to develop an exchanger? The people waited for))
I think that everything is already in the process. Only the process itself - takes a lot of time.
Due to bureaucracy, officials earn money. In addition, it is convenient for the state.
Yeah, at any time they can refuse, but pretend that the guys can not get the right shape.
Activity: 55
Activity: 55
Activity: 252
Yes, they want to repeat the mistakes of the Augur))
Are you guys who sold the air at 70 cents?
At that time it was the usual cost of crypto currency. Nobody has lost anything.
Crypto currency zerocoin - a very potential investment tool
Why do you think so? what is so special about it?

Yes, I'm also interested = in my most simple currency, nothing special.
I know the problem in the algorithm, thanks to him - zerocoin has huge chances.
I think that this is a good algorithm, but in time, other, equally effective, can appear.
thirty
I do not think that people are now attuned to the perception of a new crypto currency
Now there are not many new people in the field of crypto currency. M As you can see the ones that are - smoothly withdraw their money ...
I hope this is a game of whales. not more. Because. If traders started selling stocks of crypto currency - things are bad.
Nobody will say for sure. where such huge flows. In occasion of an aether - this grief projects sell ether with iso, because the rate falls.
These guys will not hurt to order the services of an analyst
Activity: 14
Seems like it's one of the decent idea that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
Merit: 2

I think that this is a good algorithm, but in time, other, equally effective, can appear.
thirty
I do not think that people are now attuned to the perception of a new crypto currency
Now there are not many new people in the field of crypto currency. M As you can see the ones that are - smoothly withdraw their money ...
I hope this is a game of whales. not more. Because. If traders started selling stocks of crypto currency - things are bad.
Nobody will say for sure. where such huge flows. In occasion of an aether - this grief projects sell ether with iso, because the rate falls.
Activity: 75
This is really worth paying attention to the protocol. Many people now just underestimate it!

I think that he is not that perfect. Otherwise, major projects would begin to implement parts of the Zerocoin_protocol code into their projects.

So do you think that this is not happening now?

I'm more than sure that against the background of Zerocoin, many projects have corrected their code. Because these guys have a lot of strengths.

Yes, I agree, you can not just ignore such a development.

thirty

thirty

thirty

thirty

Pages:
Jump to: