Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 36. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
At what stage are you currently working on your exchanger?
I heard something about the fact that the guys are now going to get a license to officially work.
This is correct, then it will be much easier for children to enter the market. Because competitors already have licenses.
Activity: 154
I heard something about the fact that the guys are now going to get a license to officially work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
An interesting project, a team of fellows. I wish good luck and development !!!
Keep it up! Increase the volume of trade, so that the token was most interesting for users)
Do you think newcomers pay attention to the amount of trade? I'm not sure ...
But after all, not only newcomers are interested in information about the project!
Of course, experienced investors and traders necessarily pay attention to the dynamics of the trade in the token.
Especially in this market, I mean falling - it is very difficult to find a good and promising token for investment.
Activity: 14
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the plan but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Keep it up! Increase the volume of trade, so that the token was most interesting for users)
But after all, not only newcomers are interested in information about the project!
Of course, experienced investors and traders necessarily pay attention to the dynamics of the trade in the token.
Activity: 55
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 56
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Even in a falling market there is an opportunity to earn money. So those who can - take advantage of this situation.
In any case, an integral marketing program is also important. If there is a good marketer in the team - then everything will be fine.

Yes, it is, but on the other hand - the market is falling and I'm not sure that there will be many willing to trade at this time ...
Activity: 55
I recently watched the course of Lobs, yesterday the cost increased by 2 times, what was the reason?
I do not know what was the reason, but today the rate returned to normal again. Apparently not so simple ...
Nobody said that it would be easy, this life went))
I agree, and it's so good that the token has not lost its value. The remaining tokens mostly fell in value.
Activity: 41
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can't I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Hey, guys! I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
I recently watched the course of Lobs, yesterday the cost increased by 2 times, what was the reason?
I do not know what was the reason, but today the rate returned to normal again. Apparently not so simple ...
Nobody said that it would be easy, this life went))
Activity: 47
Activity: 126
Hello, we are also an exchange, I want to have the opportunity to talk to you about the cooperation.Can we?Or are you convenient to give me one of your emails?
Merit: 1
Very good for young currencies, traded immediately on 4 exchanges, this is an unequivocal success!
I see so far only 3 exchanges where there is a token https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lobstex/#markets
Coinmarketcap does not immediately show all the data, it needs some time. Maybe they even add information in manual mode.
Probably the guys just do not have time to add information about the project)))
Yes, now everyone is once again puzzled by the fall of the crypto-currency. The red days have begun.
Pages:
Jump to: