Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LocalBitcoins.com - a location-based bitcoin to cash marketplace - page 3. (Read 125864 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
this is scam company. i mistaken sent bitcoin transaction which is internal transfer and sent inside their site one of bitcoin address which related to their core wallet. but they refuse to reverse that transaction and took my bitcoins
They clearly do mention on the site that addresses older than 30 days may not be active, and it isn't necessary that you will be able to get your coins sent to those addresses. I believe this has to do with the backups they have for private keys. Since it was your fault on sending it to such an address, it doesn't make it a scam company. They can't refund you out of their own pockets, if they don't have access to those keys any longer.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
this is scam company. i mistaken sent bitcoin transaction which is internal transfer and sent inside their site one of bitcoin address which related to their core wallet. but they refuse to reverse that transaction and took my bitcoins
legendary
Can we please ban buying and selling of accounts or require checks on say phone numbers after every few months ?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

Yes my case of depositing my own bitcoin and trying to sel them you must obviously be a scammer.

They have replied they need ID and I supplied it now let's see how long it takes

Ok great I am not even involved in your half arsed attempt to do a trade on localbitcoin and now I am the scammer?

You are the one who botched up the trade because you made a bad choice in email address and you blame lc for it. Now you blame me for pointing it out.

You posted various rants towards the original seller and lc making various claims. You threathend to sue them too.

Are you now surprised they are carefully looking into your identity?

Dont blame lc for your hissy fit

^
legendary
Activity: 1112

Yes my case of depositing my own bitcoin and trying to sel them you must obviously be a scammer.

They have replied they need ID and I supplied it now let's see how long it takes

Ok great I am not even involved in your half arsed attempt to do a trade on localbitcoin and now I am the scammer?

You are the one who botched up the trade because you made a bad choice in email address and you blame lc for it. Now you blame me for pointing it out.

You posted various rants towards the original seller and lc making various claims. You threathend to sue them too.

Are you now surprised they are carefully looking into your identity?

Dont blame lc for your hissy fit
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We don't even have to say anything about the site now hahha  Grin
The site has got some good reputation in all these years.

Really helped all of us.Didn't know there was an ANN topic here.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Money held just about a week still no reply from Support

Good for them, you are an annoying twat. All in the spirit of Xmas, of course ;-)

I expect more delays over the holiday period, if they are doing research on your case

legendary

Good for them, you are an annoying twat. All in the spirit of Xmas, of course ;-)

I expect more delays over the holiday period, if they are doing research on your case
5days ow and obey still held no rely rom customer service
legendary
Why would you want to contact the lawyer for such a small amount. You won't be getting a lot of money even if you win the case. Instead, post a scam accusation on the thread with all the proof and messages exchanged. It might not be the justice you are looking for, and they probably won't care much about the reputation on the forum either, but they will definitely not want a scam accusation incase someone googles their name.
legendary
Thanks for your help.. actually my brother is a lawyer in Europe and specializes in International law.. forget about the money they froze on my account, it's been 2-3 days since they are "reviewing" my account and they haven't replied yet which leads me to believe they completely put that support ticket to the back and have no intention on releasing my coins

I see a lot of huffing and puffing from your end but it's all hot air. Good luck with pursuing them on the privacy issue, once you signed up with them, you agreed to their terms. Good luck in making anything stick against their lawyers.

Do keep us posted, I'll come back every few months and ask to see how you are doing and how much money and time you and your brother have wasted...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Thanks for your help.. actually my brother is a lawyer in Europe and specializes in International law.. forget about the money they froze on my account, it's been 2-3 days since they are "reviewing" my account and they haven't replied yet which leads me to believe they completely put that support ticket to the back and have no intention on releasing my coins
Nice brother to have.  Good luck.
Money still froZen no reply

Was the lawyer any help?

. . . I will . . . contact a lawyer cause it's against the law

. . . I will be taking legal action . . .

Didn't contact a lawyer because they froze my money but the fact they released my personal info without my consent.. and yes I'm in the process.
What country are you in?  Do you happen to be in Finland or at least Europe somewhere?  If not you will need a lawyer who handles international issues.  I bet that will be a very expensive lawyer - if you can find one.

The last time I hired a lawyer (US federal felony case involving Bitcoins) they wanted $50,000 CASH up front before they would even talk to me.  I was in jail at the time so my wife had to cash in our IRAs in order to raise the money. A lawyer who specializes in international law will probably want even more.

LocalBitcoins Oy
Porkkalankatu 20
00180 Helsinki
Finland

VAT id: FI25251957

legendary

Was the lawyer any help?

Didn't contact a lawyer because they froze my money but the fact they released my personal info without my consent.. and yes I'm in the process.
What country are you in?  Do you happen to be in Finland or at least Europe somewhere?  If not you will need a lawyer who handles international issues.  I bet that will be a very expensive lawyer - if you can find one.

The last time I hired a lawyer (US federal felony case involving Bitcoins) they wanted $50,000 CASH up front before they would even talk to me.  I was in jail at the time so my wife had to cash in our IRAs in order to raise the money. A lawyer who specializes in international law will probably want even more.

LocalBitcoins Oy
Porkkalankatu 20
00180 Helsinki
Finland

VAT id: FI25251957

Was the lawyer any help?

legendary
Activity: 854
Everyone in my country has such a high markup! It's almost impossible to find a good deal in Localbitcoins for the Philippines nowadays
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

Was the lawyer any help?

legendary
"their" not "there"
Pages:
Jump to: