Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LocalBitcoins.com - a location-based bitcoin to cash marketplace - page 4. (Read 125864 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
You are an idiot. There on a decline and it's irrelevant they are holding onto my funds illegally for no reason. Bitcoin is supposed to be easy to buy and sell and anonymous but unfortunately they make it difficult to sell and buy for new users

Of course I'm an idiot, that is why I've posted the graph in BTC and not USD like this one:

https://i.imgur.com/mForLQE.png

They seem to have taken a special interest in your case and that is their good right, once you transfer your funds in their custody and you have to play by their TOS. If you don't own the keys, you don't own the BTC.

Bitcoin is easy to buy and sell (who promised you that?) but only if you play by their rules on their site.

A simple google search on Localbitcoins there motto clearly says fastest and easiest way to buy bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
I never had any issues with localbitcoins - they were great.  My issue was Homeland Security arresting me and throwing me in jail for trading on localbitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
You are an idiot. There on a decline and it's irrelevant they are holding onto my funds illegally for no reason. Bitcoin is supposed to be easy to buy and sell and anonymous but unfortunately they make it difficult to sell and buy for new users

Of course I'm an idiot, that is why I've posted the graph in BTC and not USD like this one:

They seem to have taken a special interest in your case and that is their good right, once you transfer your funds in their custody and you have to play by their TOS. If you don't own the keys, you don't own the BTC.

Bitcoin is easy to buy and sell (who promised you that?) but only if you play by their rules on their site.
I have requested them to withdraw my funds and close my account and they relied with thank you they are reviewing my account lol for what? No wonder why no one uses this site anymore

You are a sore loser, how do you explain volume increases as seen here:

https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

https://i.imgur.com/lVtEQ0V.png

legendary
I have requested them to withdraw my funds and close my account and they relied with thank you they are reviewing my account lol for what? No wonder why no one uses this site anymore

You are a sore loser, how do you explain volume increases as seen here:

https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

legendary
Activity: 1372
This has nothing to do with that thread the dispuTe between me and the seller is solved. The funds were returned into my account and now they blocked me from withdrawing them. Those were funds I deposited from my own wallet and I don't buy bitcoins on there only sell so how could I possibly scam or fraud someone if someone is sending me a payment in their escrow.. I always used my phone for login.. there's no way to scam someone unless you ask them to release escrow early

Here is proof of opening ticket and no answer since.

I would have understood if I was buying bitcoins and trying to pay users with stolen funds but I was just try to sell

I understand that part. Personally I have never seen localbitcoins locking accounts for a review on any account. But this could be due to a potential scam they might be forseeing on the guy you just had a dispute with. Something like" Lets say I was renting an apartment. And someone does fishy or potentially fradulent on it, and I have their deposit, then I won't let that go for a few days to be sure everything is fine and I don't get involved in anything illegal later on". Again, I am just speculating. Would be curious to hear their side on what kind of review they were performing.

Since they personally do not get involved in exchanges, I don't personally see them responsible for anything either.
This has nothing to do with that thread the dispuTe between me and the seller is solved. The funds were returned into my account and now they blocked me from withdrawing them. Those were funds I deposited from my own wallet and I don't buy bitcoins on there only sell so how could I possibly scam or fraud someone if someone is sending me a payment in their escrow.. I always used my phone for login.. there's no way to scam someone unless you ask them to release escrow early

Here is proof of opening ticket and no answer since.

I would have understood if I was buying bitcoins and trying to pay users with stolen funds but I was just try to sell

https://i.imgur.com/wuQRBBb.jpg
legendary
Thanks for the link. Since that thread is locked, am just posting here. Clearly seems he either didn't know about the email thing or was just involved in some kind of fraud. Either way , I am just curious that despite that why would lbtc block his bitcoins in this case ?

over the years on bitcointalk.org I've noticed that the louder they yell and the more outrages the accusations and claims, the more you have to read between the lines to see the real picture

I really like the last bit by ron7684

This user needs to learn to work with people to resolve mutually problematic situations without getting aggressive.
legendary
I am not sure if he is involved in any accusations with you or anyone else. I was just commenting on his account being locked at lbtc.

You can find the thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17218141

he tried to remove his own posts but you can still the remnants in the replies from others

Thanks for the link. Since that thread is locked, am just posting here. Clearly seems he either didn't know about the email thing or was just involved in some kind of fraud. Either way , I am just curious that despite that why would lbtc block his bitcoins in this case ?
legendary
I am not sure if he is involved in any accusations with you or anyone else. I was just commenting on his account being locked at lbtc.

You can find the thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17218141

he tried to remove his own posts but you can still the remnants in the replies from others
legendary
This website is full of shit. Was in a dispute with a seller, dispute was resolved and I can't withdraw my funds cause the security team is investigating my account? LOL for what? I only use it to sel bitcoins not buy. Avoid this website

That should really not be happening unless there was foul play involved. Localbitcoins allows buyers and sellers to operate without verifying their identity, so technically they shouldn't be investigating your account.

Sorry but after all the accusations and insults GiftcardsAmazon posted, he got the attention of the Localbitcoins staff and who can blame them for taking more interest in his dealings? If he did nothing wrong, they will have to release his funds. For example, we don't know the origins of the coins he is selling, perhaps they are tainted

I am not sure if he is involved in any accusations with you or anyone else. I was just commenting on his account being locked at lbtc. Typically localbitcoins will never ban accounts just because they aren't sure of the source of the coins. However if its from an exchange hack or something similar, then maybe they would.
legendary
This website is full of shit. Was in a dispute with a seller, dispute was resolved and I can't withdraw my funds cause the security team is investigating my account? LOL for what? I only use it to sel bitcoins not buy. Avoid this website

That should really not be happening unless there was foul play involved. Localbitcoins allows buyers and sellers to operate without verifying their identity, so technically they shouldn't be investigating your account.

Sorry but after all the accusations and insults GiftcardsAmazon posted, he got the attention of the Localbitcoins staff and who can blame them for taking more interest in his dealings? If he did nothing wrong, they will have to release his funds. For example, we don't know the origins of the coins he is selling, perhaps they are tainted
legendary

Activity: 658
Merit: 536
Z-pay.io
Anyone from LBC ? Kindly contact me asap.

You guys lock my account without any reason, was only loading coins to sell from my personal wallet now you guy lock my coins too.

I have no complaint and only deal eith 2-3 members.

Get back to me asap.

Keep us updated. Did you get access to your coins? What was the explanation from support?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Anyone from LBC ? Kindly contact me asap.

You guys lock my account without any reason, was only loading coins to sell from my personal wallet now you guy lock my coins too.

I have no complaint and only deal eith 2-3 members.

Get back to me asap.
Activity: 210
The site is up and i see that they have implemented CloudFlare DDoS protection.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
https://twitter.com/LocalBitcoins/status/638793071413563392

At the moment it looks like we've encountered a hardware failure. Current ETA to be online is 12 hours. Wallets and BTC's are safe.
Activity: 126
I'm getting cloudFlare Error 504 or 502. Is the site down?

Same result here, for ove 1 hour now.
Pages:
Jump to: