Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LocalBitcoins.com - a location-based bitcoin to cash marketplace - page 44. (Read 125864 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
A new feature added: a simple utility for making the equation for you. This hopefully makes pricing somewhat easier.

It would be nice if it could calculate the current price when you click "generate equation" as a preview before you submit the advertisement Smiley

I second this, otherwise great job on the design!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
A new feature added: a simple utility for making the equation for you. This hopefully makes pricing somewhat easier.

It would be nice if it could calculate the current price when you click "generate equation" as a preview before you submit the advertisement Smiley
db
Activity: 279
Merit: 261
Awesome. Really made with usability and convenience in mind. This one feels like it can become widely used.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

Some locations don't resolve right - eg. there was someone from Venezuela, and it resolved to netherlands. Now venezuelan postal codes should resolve right. If you spot any this kind of errors, please msg me!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Looks good now, no errors Smiley

EDIT: Any plans to support Unicode character set? I tried to add an advertisement with comments in Greek but the characters were converted to Huh??

Hmm, I'll try to fix this problem ASAP.

Edit: should be fixed

Sweet! Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001
Less spammers = more traders
I see the problem.
denaro-vero.com shows the value of the gold/paper that he is selling ( he said that he doesn't own this domain ), but localbitcoins doesn't have the "gold" in the currency list.

Well, to be honest I don't see that much huge demand for local gold/silver trading, but we will try to add that feature at some point  Grin

Edit: and we have some plans for removing spammy ads from the site. However that isn't high priority right now, for now we need more traders/ads.
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
I see the problem.
denaro-vero.com shows the value of the gold/paper that he is selling ( he said that he doesn't own this domain ), but localbitcoins doesn't have the "gold" in the currency list.
staff
I repeat, where is the spam?
legendary
I know the guy ( I mean, I have his skype contact ).
Where is the spam?
Not in this forum but here: http://localbitcoins.com
staff
I know the guy ( I mean, I have his skype contact ).
Where is the spam?
legendary
Can you avoid spam in the listing like the guy from IT selling "goldbarren" for 1 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
the ads only show up wrong because... I BROWSE from FF/M. DURRRRRRRRR

Yep, you can change your default location on the main page (the two boxes and "change" button). It should save the cookie for about like forever, so you don't have to rely on the IP location. (how could I make this more intuitive?)

Well, whats counterintuitive is that I suck at thinking.

Yep, you can change your default location on the main page (the two boxes and "change" button). It should save the cookie for about like forever, so you don't have to rely on the IP location. (how could I make this more intuitive?)
legendary
Nochmal, kannst DU bitte alle Ads aus FF/M entfernen?
Die sind alle von mir, ich wohne aber in Berlin, meine IP in FF/M :-(

Hmm, I'll look at it... Don't you have your ad edit URL where you can delete them?

Edit: in fact, I don't see any ads from Frankfurt, if you mean that... There area only ads in berlin leipzig, dresden, hambur... Your IP located position never goes in to the ads.

i did but i deleted them :-(

waaaaaaait

i got it

Idiot me. Sorry for the trouble.

Still, please delete all ads from 10627 Berlin.
I will make them new.

Hmm, I'll look at it... Don't you have your ad edit URL where you can delete them?

Edit: in fact, I don't see any ads from Frankfurt, if you mean that... There area only ads in berlin leipzig, dresden, hambur... Your IP located position never goes in to the ads.
Any way to know which cities are supported? My city is not recognized...

What city did you try? What country?

We recommend using postal codes/zipcodes, because they usually work somewhat well, but cities should work as well in most cases...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Any way to know which cities are supported? My city is not recognized...
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: