Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 12. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Ok getting closer to understanding it. But is it really something that does not exist as of today?

Similar technologies exist, but we offer a more convenient options.

It is new. It's not just convenience. It's the aspect of control - think about it: you can control who is looking at the contents of an email even if they have forwarded it on to 1, 2, 3 or more people. You see who is looking at it and if you don't like that, you can vaporize it with the touch of a button. That's of great value for a lot of industries.

I saw this article on the Envilope website and it made me think of how many times in business people send emails to the wrong people...their features could saw a lot of headaches.

Wrong Turn In Brazil - https://blog.envilope.com/wrong-turn-in-brazil-the-envilope-solution/

You can vaporize the original content, but screenshots or any other form of copy could have been made already right?
There’s really no foolproof way to prevent anyone from taking a picture or videotaping confidential information while it is on a computer screen. We tested all the methods we could find – screen shimmers, etc. – to see if anything was foolproof, and we couldn’t find any method of locking down information while it is on the screen that was completely secure.

Envilope stamps every delivery with a code that links the message back to the Blockchain, and that code is on every page of the documents and messages sent through the system.

Here’s an example that might help. Let’s assume that you receive an Envilope and decided to take a video or picture of the information while it is on screen and send it to someone else.

Before opening the Envilope, the receiver must accept the sender’s Terms and Conditions. The sender can set the Terms and Conditions to take swift legal action if the receiver breaks those terms – which may include sharing the information in any format, which you just did by taking a video or picture and sending it to someone else.

But let’s say that you tried to hide your identity online when you shared the information. You used all sorts of tricks to cover up the fact that it was you who sent those confidential screenshots around the world. Each screenshot is stamped with a code that links it back to the Blockchain, which permanently recorded that the receiver accepted the Terms and Conditions and opened that document.

If the sender decides to take you to court for breaking the Terms and Conditions and sharing confidential information, there is a permanent, unalterable chain of evidence on the Blockchain that traces who the information was sent to and the fact that they accepted the Terms and Conditions before opening it.

We are also developing an option where, if you realize you’ve had a security breach and vaporize the contents, we can send an automated Cease and Desist letter within SECONDS of realizing there has been a breach to warn against legal action.

There’s always room in any system for a confidentiality breach. There’s no 100% foolproof method of preventing anyone from snapping a screenshot of confidential information while it is being viewed and trying to share it.

However, with Envilope, the sender has a great deal of control over what happens to the information once it is sent. The sender has confirmation that the receiver accepted the Terms and Conditions before opening the Envilope. There is also an unalterable record of actions taken with the materials that was sent via the Blockchain stamp which can be traced back to the original receiver, even if a picture is taken of a document.

Very good and realistic example. As you say there is and will never be a way to make it foolproof but with hard evidence - as you produce it - it's tough or essentially impossible to get away with sharing anything without consent. Was just trying to figure out whether you actually have a use case at hand and you certainly do.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Ok getting closer to understanding it. But is it really something that does not exist as of today?

It is new. It's not just convenience. It's the aspect of control - think about it: you can control who is looking at the contents of an email even if they have forwarded it on to 1, 2, 3 or more people. You see who is looking at it and if you don't like that, you can vaporize it with the touch of a button. That's of great value for a lot of industries.

I saw this article on the Envilope website and it made me think of how many times in business people send emails to the wrong people...their features could saw a lot of headaches.

Wrong Turn In Brazil - https://blog.envilope.com/wrong-turn-in-brazil-the-envilope-solution/

You can vaporize the original content, but screenshots or any other form of copy could have been made already right?
There’s really no foolproof way to prevent anyone from taking a picture or videotaping confidential information while it is on a computer screen. We tested all the methods we could find – screen shimmers, etc. – to see if anything was foolproof, and we couldn’t find any method of locking down information while it is on the screen that was completely secure.

Envilope stamps every delivery with a code that links the message back to the Blockchain, and that code is on every page of the documents and messages sent through the system.

Here’s an example that might help. Let’s assume that you receive an Envilope and decided to take a video or picture of the information while it is on screen and send it to someone else.

Before opening the Envilope, the receiver must accept the sender’s Terms and Conditions. The sender can set the Terms and Conditions to take swift legal action if the receiver breaks those terms – which may include sharing the information in any format, which you just did by taking a video or picture and sending it to someone else.

But let’s say that you tried to hide your identity online when you shared the information. You used all sorts of tricks to cover up the fact that it was you who sent those confidential screenshots around the world. Each screenshot is stamped with a code that links it back to the Blockchain, which permanently recorded that the receiver accepted the Terms and Conditions and opened that document.

If the sender decides to take you to court for breaking the Terms and Conditions and sharing confidential information, there is a permanent, unalterable chain of evidence on the Blockchain that traces who the information was sent to and the fact that they accepted the Terms and Conditions before opening it.

We are also developing an option where, if you realize you’ve had a security breach and vaporize the contents, we can send an automated Cease and Desist letter within SECONDS of realizing there has been a breach to warn against legal action.

There’s always room in any system for a confidentiality breach. There’s no 100% foolproof method of preventing anyone from snapping a screenshot of confidential information while it is being viewed and trying to share it.

However, with Envilope, the sender has a great deal of control over what happens to the information once it is sent. The sender has confirmation that the receiver accepted the Terms and Conditions before opening the Envilope. There is also an unalterable record of actions taken with the materials that was sent via the Blockchain stamp which can be traced back to the original receiver, even if a picture is taken of a document.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The security of personal information is a very important moment in the life of every person. People lose their jobs, friends and wives because of the loss of very important information.

Yes, and sometimes it comes to suicide. When a person is robbed of vital data, nerves can not stand ...
what are you talking about..... You need to be smarter and not send such information on the mail, then everything will be fine. To send important information there are other services. Here's how Envilope for example!
Well, you will agree that such services as Envilope have only recently appeared, and some are still at the development stage, so they have to wait ... And hope that the development will solve the security problem))
Activity: 1
I think that one major aspect is you would also have a finite people who would have access to the content so it becomes traceable where the leak was which has quite severe implications in some instances but I am sure the devs have a better response and I am curious what they plan on that.
Activity: 124
The security of personal information is a very important moment in the life of every person. People lose their jobs, friends and wives because of the loss of very important information.

Yes, and sometimes it comes to suicide. When a person is robbed of vital data, nerves can not stand ...
what are you talking about..... You need to be smarter and not send such information on the mail, then everything will be fine. To send important information there are other services. Here's how Envilope for example!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 238
Very prospective project. Big and strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development!
P.S. I read your article, very nice;)
This application will interact? If I use messengers, I can launch your servise and their platform together?
More specific details about this will appear closer to the alpha version in Q4. At the moment we can say for sure that we will have applications for mobile platforms (iOS, Android) and desktop applications for Windows and Mac.
Where can I spend a token?  if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages, then where than can spend it?))

Users can use LOCK tokens to pay for Envilope’s existing services (subscriptions, sending Envilopes, notifications, BlockStamping and much more), but Envilope will also utilize LOCK to motivate and reward users in many ways that will stimulate enormous benefits for the Envilope community.
Interesting project, I think that there will be chances for success. But we need a beta version that would raise more money, or attract funds.

Alpha Launch with Blockchain Recorded Deliveries coming in Q4 this year.

What do you have soft and hard?

At the moment there is no information about this. Specific details will appear in the near future.
I dont think this project will Awesome.
I mean, you can secure message, oh really. Are you developing New Encryption Technology so it makes hacker harder to get my message?
We developing and continues to evolve the most advanced encryption methods and security features available. Together with other unique features and capabilities. So yes, hackers really will be much harder to get to your messages Smiley
Activity: 34
Hope many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start.
Activity: 70
Huge companys can buy this startup, then we will not see a this product. Otherwise, it can remain forever the property of that company.
Who will be interested in buying a project with such product)) I'm not saying that this is not possible ... But who have interest in this technology?
As far as I know team suspended  ICO for the reason that there is  interest from  funds. Perhaps the team will not go with project on ICO, but simply collect the necessary amounts with the help of funds.
And often projects make open sale with 5-10 of tokens, because they like community)) So even in case collecting founds throw founds, ppeople still have a chanse.
I think that the team will just close the need for money with the help of funds .... And of course they will continue to develop its products))
Activity: 350
Postal Service Blockchain is a success in the postal market. Transparency, security, speed, and low fees will be guaranteed by LOCK. I am very confident in the project. Will continue to monitor the latest information on the pace of development of the project.
Activity: 98
Huge companys can buy this startup, then we will not see a this product. Otherwise, it can remain forever the property of that company.
Who will be interested in buying a project with such product)) I'm not saying that this is not possible ... But who have interest in this technology?
As far as I know team suspended  ICO for the reason that there is  interest from  funds. Perhaps the team will not go with project on ICO, but simply collect the necessary amounts with the help of funds.
And often projects make open sale with 5-10 of tokens, because they like community)) So even in case collecting founds throw founds, ppeople still have a chanse.
Activity: 168
Activity: 26
You need to add token details to let participants to join the plan.
 Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: