Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 11. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The postal service based on block chaining ensures the original content owner's complete control over the mail, which is very necessary.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think this plan is very nice and good! Thoughtful plan, amazing vision, engaging logo.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Activity: 24
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Where can I spend a token?  if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages, then where than can spend it?))

Maybe there are will be some additional services for which you can pay tokens in the future, maybe it's will be maximum security, or fast transaction, or more memory in mail.
This application will interact? If I use messengers, I can launch your servise and their platform together?
I think that it will be something like a plug-in that is installed in the browser and app for IOS, Android... and people will use it without even feeling the difference with the usual services.
Activity: 25
Hey guys!
I wish your project runs happily!
Seamless plan, well-advised project!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
This project will attract the attention of many more. It is seen that it is actively developing. It's nice that you can participate in the bounty and get coins for various tasks. The platform is equipped with modern blockchain tools, it is completely transparent and decentralized. The idea, with such a good bounty program, definitely pleases. And the very idea of the project is one of the promising ones in 2018.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Where can I spend a token?  if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages, then where than can spend it?))

Maybe there are will be some additional services for which you can pay tokens in the future, maybe it's will be maximum security, or fast transaction, or more memory in mail.
This application will interact? If I use messengers, I can launch your servise and their platform together?
Activity: 36
I sustain this idea and hope  it ought be prosperous. A very detailed and profitable job, certain plan.  Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: