Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 13. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Huge companys can buy this startup, then we will not see a this product. Otherwise, it can remain forever the property of that company.
Who will be interested in buying a project with such product)) I'm not saying that this is not possible ... But who have interest in this technology?
Activity: 98
Huge companys can buy this startup, then we will not see a this product. Otherwise, it can remain forever the property of that company.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Where can I spend a token?  if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages, then where than can spend it?))

Maybe there are will be some additional services for which you can pay tokens in the future, maybe it's will be maximum security, or fast transaction, or more memory in mail.
Where can I spend a token?  if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages, then where than can spend it?))

Activity: 151
Activity: 238
Interesting project, I think that there will be chances for success. But we need a beta version that would raise more money, or attract funds. What do you have soft and hard?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I recently very often worry about the fact that my correspondence with a loved one is exactly someone reading. It really frightens me ...
Don't worry so much, our correspondence reads "special guys". But they will not spread the information just like that)) Although personal information is better not to send))
Soon you can use this servis. Only you must already be prepared for the fact that it will be unusual)) But you will not experience discomfort!
Activity: 70
When they raise funds for development, new ideas and opportunities may emerge. But always and everything depends on the team. If there is a desire to develop and not just get paid for work. 
Activity: 110
I recently very often worry about the fact that my correspondence with a loved one is exactly someone reading. It really frightens me ...
Don't worry so much, our correspondence reads "special guys". But they will not spread the information just like that)) Although personal information is better not to send))
I like the idea and  think this project will still have something to surprise us with. Save your data and delete it at any time, even from the recipient - a very good idea. 
I think that it will be interesting for people who cares about the safety of the customer base, when he passes it on to his employees. It's not necessary only business.
If they get funding, they will become competitors for many centralized services. It's depends on how much the project will be of interest to investors. They need to present themselves very well to investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
I dont think this project will Awesome.
I mean, you can secure message, oh really. Are you developing New Encryption Technology so it makes hacker harder to get my message?
Activity: 140
I think that it will be interesting for people who cares about the safety of the customer base, when he passes it on to his employees. It's not necessary only business.
The security of personal information is a very important moment in the life of every person. People lose their jobs, friends and wives because of the loss of very important information.

Yes, and sometimes it comes to suicide. When a person is robbed of vital data, nerves can not stand ...
what are you talking about..... You need to be smarter and not send such information on the mail, then everything will be fine. To send important information there are other services. Here's how Envilope for example!
Well, you will agree that such services as Envilope have only recently appeared, and some are still at the development stage, so they have to wait ... And hope that the development will solve the security problem))

If the data security is really high, then there are people and organizations that will use the service. The topic of data security is relevant for any organization, especially for the financial sector
Activity: 6
The security of personal information is a very important moment in the life of every person. People lose their jobs, friends and wives because of the loss of very important information.

Yes, and sometimes it comes to suicide. When a person is robbed of vital data, nerves can not stand ...

Didn't something like this happen in the UK when a memory stick of health data from the health ministry was left on a train? I seem to remember a story like this.

The potential market for this product is huge if the white paper is accurate....healthcare is first to mind since they have tons of laws in the USA, UK, EU and probably elsewhere about how your personal health info is secured. Doctors or labs might email you health test results using Envilope's system, for example, and if  they accidentally send to the wrong person, they can vaporize it on the Envilope system  POOF gone and nobody is the wiser.

Activity: 124
Are u going to conduct a bounty / airdrop? You are good team! I will be happy to take part in the bounty.
Activity: 336
The industry prospects of the Envilope coin project should be good and have the opportunity to be patient for the unicorns in this field.
Activity: 151
Interview with Mark Allardyce, Founder & Group Chairman of Envilope
https://ideamensch.com/mark-allardyce/

Pages:
Jump to: