Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 14. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
By the way, I saw that for the transfer of data will be paid in tokens. Is there info, how much will it be cost?

At the moment there is no such information. We will make the announcement once everything has been confirmed.

And Blockchain on Ethereum, or your will develop own one?

Yes, on Ethereum.
Activity: 238
In general, the idea is good, I think that if the project is not going to collect a lot of money. then it will be financed by funds. Funds like such projects.

Well, in general at that time, the idea is very relevant, especially when the information is very expensive. I think that the government may be interested in the government of some big state.
If this happens, then the project is not exactly destined to go to ICO. So they just buy the idea and that's it. this can also happen ....
Interesting project with great prospects! I'm wondering, is your product designed for ordinary people or for big business?

Our product is developed for both ordinary people and businesses of all sizes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In general, the idea is good, I think that if the project is not going to collect a lot of money. then it will be financed by funds. Funds like such projects.

Well, in general at that time, the idea is very relevant, especially when the information is very expensive. I think that the government may be interested in the government of some big state.
Activity: 98
You will lead the beta version development, which will be available on ICO?

Alpa version coming in Q4 2018
Activity: 168
Good idea, I wish the developers luck and development! I also hope to see the beta version of your service before the opening of ICO.
I think it depends directly on how much the company will be able to gather for ICO. And already on this money can develop a beta version or MVP
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
It is for this reason that it is important that the project develops. Because it will be even worse. Hackers are also developing, and there is a danger that the modern sweat services will not survive.
Good idea, I wish the developers luck and development! I also hope to see the beta version of your service before the opening of ICO.
Activity: 140
Interesting idea. Of course, I've met many services that guarantee security in file transfers. but I understand that you have specifically for this and created a project.
Well, yes, in the future this will be the strongest part of the project. Because the messenger market is oversaturated, but there are not so many services for the safe transfer of information.
Interesting idea. Of course, I've met many services that guarantee security in file transfers. but I understand that you have specifically for this and created a project.
I recently very often worry about the fact that my correspondence with a loved one is exactly someone reading. It really frightens me ...
Activity: 70
Well, that's good.Because ideological teams always achieve more results, we will admit that this is so. But actually we'll see. The code is open, and all the power is in the team.
Well, not all part of the code is open, only that allows the project to be unique and at the same time transparent to the community.
Data security has always been an urgent topic. Only now, with the advent of technology blockchain, this need can be solved at full strength.
Well, that's good.Because ideological teams always achieve more results, we will admit that this is so. But actually we'll see. The code is open, and all the power is in the team.
Well, not all part of the code is open, only that allows the project to be unique and at the same time transparent to the community.
Interesting project with great prospects! I'm wondering, is your product designed for ordinary people or for big business?
It's difficult to say where the developers will go further, but now I looked at the roadmap of the project, and I think that initially it was created for ordinary people, but now there should be interest from large companies.
It’s does not look like the guys just want to raise money. I would not say that this is very profitable business...
Activity: 140
It's difficult to say where the developers will go further, but now I looked at the roadmap of the project, and I think that initially it was created for ordinary people, but now there should be interest from large companies.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I'm more interested in how the payment will be made. I think this is the standard network commission. But maybe volume of data or for storage time ??
Pages:
Jump to: